Time

Faither

BANNED
Banned
What is the reason for and the purpose of time?

Not to disrespect your question , I have a wild out of the box theory .

It starts with the age old question , why does God allow so much suffering ?

This theory isn't something I can prove or spend anymore than a silly thought on , so here it is .

God doesn't allow suffering , because it's really not happening . Why not ? Because we are all in simulators , it's all simulated . We're in our simulators , and it's the program that's simulating the pain and suffering , not only ours but others too. Our simulators also would test our faith in every way, growing a potential product for God .

The answer to the OP , time is just a knob or digital setting on the simulator .

The real question ,is whos simulator are we in , mine , yours , or ? .

TIC

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

This theory isn't something I can prove or spend anymore than a silly thought on , so here it is .

God doesn't allow suffering , because it's really not happening . Why not ? Because we are all in simulators , it's all simulated . We're in our simulators , and it's the program that's simulating the pain and suffering , not only ours but others too. Our simulators also would test our faith in every way, growing a potential product for God .

The answer to the OP , time is just a knob or digital setting on the simulator .

TIC

So... was Christ's suffering on the cross simulated or real?

Truster

That directly responds to the opening question. There is no secret agenda of "time" any more than there is a reason or purpose for "distance" or "height" or "weight." It is a measurement that we use to distinguish between events.

But, my question was not in relation to time measurement, but the realm of time.

6days

Faither said:
Explained in Gods Word...see Genesis 3
Faither said:
God doesn't allow suffering
The Gospel....the cross is because God allows suffering. Luke 24 “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins..."

Truster

Explained in Gods Word...see Genesis 3
The Gospel....the cross is because God allows suffering. Luke 24 “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins..."

Try reading the OP before derailing the thread.

Truster

TIC

Your problem is not in disrespecting the question, but in not understanding the question. And so you attempt to contribute a load of nonsense.

nikolai_42

I believe it is a stage (so to speak) upon which powers and principalities are being brought to judgement. Not as though they were actors, but it is a way they are being manifested to be examined for their own judgement and to show the justice and mercy of The Almighty

Truster

I believe it is a stage (so to speak) upon which powers and principalities are being brought to judgement. Not as though they were actors, but it is a way they are being manifested to be examined for their own judgement and to show the justice and mercy of The Almighty

Your post should begin with, the reason for time is, and not "I beleive".

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Your problem is not in disrespecting the question, but in not understanding the question. And so you attempt to contribute a load of nonsense.

Probably , but ive always thought it was an interesting concept , that also relates to the OP , although tongue in cheek .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have an allergy with regard to willful ignorance and blatant stupidity.

Well that would explain why you reject the sound understandings I've shared with you , coupled with your choice of words used by the spirit that dwells in you .

Don't pretend to know anything about time before you know Him .

Truster

Well that would explain why you reject the sound understandings I've shared with you , coupled with your choice of words used by the spirit that dwells in you .

Don't pretend to know anything about time before you know Him .

You have never submitted anything that would cause me to call you brother.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You have never submitted anything that would cause me to call you brother.

I've submitted things to persuade you to be my brother . And you treat me like some unholy thing . I thought my reply to your time thread would be humorous . I was wrong , so instead of just blowing it off , your gonna pick the club back up and continue the beating from where you left off the last time . I'll just turn the other cheek for you .