Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faither View Post
    Probably , but ive always thought it was an interesting concept , that also relates to the OP , although tongue in cheek .
    I have an allergy with regard to willful ignorance and blatant stupidity.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

When are you going to share with us what Google says ?
      You won't find the answer on Google or in any reference book. I'm sure you know that because you would have checked.
      I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
      A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
      If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
        I have an allergy with regard to willful ignorance and blatant stupidity.
        Well that would explain why you reject the sound understandings I've shared with you , coupled with your choice of words used by the spirit that dwells in you .

Don't pretend to know anything about time before you know Him .

Comment

Well that would explain why you reject the sound understandings I've shared with you , coupled with your choice of words used by the spirit that dwells in you .

Don't pretend to know anything about time before you know Him .
          You have never submitted anything that would cause me to call you brother.

Comment

You have never submitted anything that would cause me to call you brother.
            I've submitted things to persuade you to be my brother . And you treat me like some unholy thing . I thought my reply to your time thread would be humorous . I was wrong , so instead of just blowing it off , your gonna pick the club back up and continue the beating from where you left off the last time . I'll just turn the other cheek for you .

Comment

I've submitted things to persuade you to be my brother . And you treat me like some unholy thing . I thought my reply to your time thread would be humorous . I was wrong , so instead of just blowing it off , your gonna pick the club back up and continue the beating from where you left off the last time . I'll just turn the other cheek for you .
              You are unregenerate, unrepentant and uninspired.

Comment

This message is hidden because Faither is on your ignore list.

Comment

You are unregenerate, unrepentant and uninspired.
                  Thank you may I have another !

This is starting to look like a smoke screen , so you don't need to answer you own OP .

Comment

The means and method by which time is measured are only relevant to the planet earth.

Comment

What is the reason for and the purpose of time?
                      To fulfill the will of God.

Comment

Originally posted by _000_ View Post
                        To fulfill the will of God.
                        That is the purpose. What is the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenritter View Post
                          That directly responds to the opening question. There is no secret agenda of "time" any more than there is a reason or purpose for "distance" or "height" or "weight." It is a measurement that we use to distinguish between events.
                          Agreed.
                          Time is a measurement (measurement of and between events) and is no more created than ounces or inches were created.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                          They already know monsters exist.
                          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

That is the purpose. What is the reason.
                            pur┬Ěpose
                            /ˈpərpəs/
                            noun
                            1. the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
                            "the purpose of the meeting is to appoint a trustee"
                            synonyms: motive, motivation, grounds, cause, occasion, reason, point, basis, justification

https://www.google.ca/search?ei=923w...10.QwL66fkeSg8

... and from the other direction,

reason

noun
                            1. cause, grounds, purpose, motive, end, goal, design, target, aim, basis, occasion, object, intention,incentive, warrant, impetus, inducement, why and wherefore (informal) There is a reason for every important thing that happens.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/reason

"Purpose" and "reason" are synonyms.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenritter View Post
                              pur┬Ěpose
                              /ˈpərpəs/
                              noun
                              1. the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
                              "the purpose of the meeting is to appoint a trustee"
                              synonyms: motive, motivation, grounds, cause, occasion, reason, point, basis, justification

https://www.google.ca/search?ei=923w...10.QwL66fkeSg8

... and from the other direction,

reason

noun
                              1. cause, grounds, purpose, motive, end, goal, design, target, aim, basis, occasion, object, intention,incentive, warrant, impetus, inducement, why and wherefore (informal) There is a reason for every important thing that happens.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/reason

"Purpose" and "reason" are synonyms.
                              You'll need to dig a lot deeper to discover the meaning of reason as opposed to purpose. It won't appear on Google.

Comment

This message is hidden because Tambora is on your ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                                X