Jews And Gentiles Same Goal

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I said
Do you know that saved and salvation are different? Saved is not salvation, saved is temporary, salvation is eternal.
One is only saved to give them a chance to work out their salvation.

[Phl 2:12
[12] Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Rosenritter

Your point? :liberals:

I am not sure his point.

James 3:15-18 KJV
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

On one hand it seems fairly self-explanatory, but considering how I have seen self-proclaimed "Dispensationalists" reject scriptures from James as non-applicable to themselves because "That was for the Jews" (???) ... are you be able to confirm as to your understanding of that passage, and how it is relevant to the Christian?

Because a common agreement on the basics goes a long ways towards wisdom and peace.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure his point.

James 3:15-18 KJV
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

On one hand it seems fairly self-explanatory, but considering how I've seen other self-proclaimed "Dispensationalists" reject scriptures from James as applicable to themselves because "That was for the Jews" (???) ... are you be able to confirm as to your understanding of that passage, and how it is relevant to the Christian?

I said
The definition of the word sensual in scripture is sensitive.