God will not give His glory to another, or will He?

Rosenritter

It could not possibly be more clear, could it?

I suspect that is being read in the meaning of "in place of" similar to the role of an ambassador in place of a king, but that would break down at the point when it arrives to worship. We are to worship God in heaven, and the worship of a representative (like an angel) is always corrected with the command "do it not" and "worship only God."

Rosenritter

Zechariah 12, Septuagint
https://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/septuagint/chapter.asp?book=41&page=12

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and compassion: and they shall look upon me, because they have mocked [me], and they shall make lamentation for him, as for a beloved [friend], and they shall grieve intensely, as for a firstborn [son].

10 καὶ ἐκχεῶ ἐπὶ τὸν οἶκον Δαυὶδ καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς κατοικοῦντας ῾Ιερουσαλὴμ πνεῦμα χάριτος καὶ οἰκτιρμοῦ, καὶ ἐπιβλέψονται πρός με ἀνθ᾿ ὧν κατωρχήσαντο καὶ κόψονται ἐπ᾿ αὐτὸν κοπετόν, ὡς ἐπ᾿ ἀγαπητῷ, καὶ ὀδυνηθήσονται ὀδύνην ὡς ἐπὶ τῷ πρωτοτόκῳ.

I am not proposing that this is a perfect or reliable translation ... for example, it is easy to see that John wasn't using this Septuagint when he quoted "They shall look upon me whom they have pierced" (the LXX above has no "pierced") ... I am only pointing to this to counter the previous remark that the translation of Zechariah 12:10 to refer to the LORD (me) was the peculiar device of "Trinitarian" bias.