Sanctified By The Truth

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sanctified By The Truth
[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
[1Jo 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
[Rom 13:8-9
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
9 For the commandments,
"You shall not commit adultery,"
"You shall not murder,"
"You shall not steal,"
"You shall not bear false witness,"
"You shall not covet,"
and if [there is] any other commandment, are [all] summed up in this saying, namely,
"You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
[Jas 2:9
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
[1Ti 2:9-14
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
[1Jo 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
XXX If God Says do not do this. It is a sin to do it.