The Only Guarantee In The Whole Bible

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ONLY GUARANTEE (HOLY SPIRIT QUOTING VERSES) (JUSTIFICATION)
Deut 13:1-3 OLD TESTAMENT
1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

II Th 2:9-11 NEW TESTAMENT
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
1 Tim 6:20-21
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babble and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge--
21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Eph 1:13-16
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:4-5
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
xxx There is ONLY one guaranteed message from God for today, the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. And Christ came to make a way that we can have our own Holy Spirit to teach us. And the new testament is the authority of Jesus Christ. We dont even keep the old testament or those who say thus sayest the Lord. We submit to the new testament Holy Spirit that only quotes verses from the new testament. We live and abide in the doctrine of Christ.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxx And anyone who knows the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, would want to prove the Holy Spirit was leading them by showing the verses that the Holy Spirit motivated them with to speak. We as born again christians knows the importance of proving the Holy Spirit is leading us. There is only one guarantee in the whole bible. Walking after the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.
psycologist claim there is no abosolutes in the american language. Its obvious. But there is an absolute from the Holy Spirit. He is our guarantee from God.

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:10
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:6-12
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:4-13
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nowhere does the bible say that the Spirit quotes only verses.

I said
Yes it does. It says the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance what Jesus has ALREADY SAID. By quoting the new testament.

[Jhn 14:26

The Holy Spirit is NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY. Or any other way, He can only take from what is already Christ's the new testament.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Biblereasons.com

From Scripture we learn that the Holy Spirit is God. There is only one God and He is the third divine person of the Trinity. He grieves, He knows, He is eternal, He encourages, He gives understanding, He gives peace, He comforts, He directs, and He can be prayed to. He is God living inside of those who have accepted Christ as their Savior.

25 Important Bible Verses About The Holy Spirit

He will work in Christians until death to conform them into the image of Christ. Rely on the Spirit daily. Listen to His convictions, which is usually an uneasy feeling.

His convictions will keep your from sin and from making bad decisions in life. Allow the Spirit to guide and help your life.

Quotes

“God speaks through a variety of means. In the present God primarily speaks by the Holy Spirit, through the Bible, prayer, circumstances, and the church.” Henry Blackaby
“Souls are made sweet not by taking the acid fluids out, but by putting something in–a great Love, a new Spirit–the Spirit of Christ.” Henry Drummond
“There is not a better evangelist in the world than the Holy Spirit.” Dwight L. Moody

He was involved in creation.

1. Genesis 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

The moment you trust in Christ as your Lord and Savior you will receive the Holy Spirit.

2. 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

3. Ephesians 1:13-14 When you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and when you believed in Him, you were also sealed with the promised Holy Spirit. He is the down payment of our inheritance, for the redemption of the possession, to the praise of His glory.

The Helper

4. John 14:15-17 If you love me, keep my commandments. I will ask the Father to give you another Helper, to be with you always. He is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor recognizes him. But you recognize him, because he lives with you and will be in you.

5. John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything that I have told you.

6. Romans 8:26 In the same way the Spirit also joins to help in our weakness, because we do not know what to pray for as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with unspoken groanings.

Gives wisdom

7. Isaiah 11:2 And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.

The Spirit is an awesome gift giver.

8. 1 Corinthians 12:1-11 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brothers, I don’t want you to be ignorant. You know that when you were unbelievers, you were enticed and led astray to worship idols that couldn’t even speak. For this reason I want you to be aware that no one who is speaking by God’s Spirit can say, “Jesus is cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit, and there are varieties of ministries, but the same Lord. There are varieties of results, but it is the same God who produces all the results in everyone. To each person has been given the ability to manifest the Spirit for the common good. To one has been given a message of wisdom by the Spirit; to another the ability to speak with knowledge according to the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit; to another miraculous results; to another prophecy; to another the ability to distinguish between spirits; to another various kinds of languages; and to another the interpretation of languages. But one and the same Spirit produces all these results and gives what he wants to each person.

He gives us guidance.

9. Romans 8:14 For all who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s children.

10. Galatians 5:18 But if you are being led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.

He is living inside of believers.

11. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you? If someone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. For God’s temple is holy, which is what you are.

12. 1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Scriptures that show that the Holy Spirit is God.

13. Acts 5:3-5 Peter asked, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart so that you should lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back some of the money you got for the land? As long as it remained unsold, wasn’t it your own? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? So how could you have thought of doing what you did? You didn’t lie only to men, but also to God!” When Ananias heard these words, he fell down and died. And great fear seized everyone who heard about it.

14. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. We all, with unveiled faces, are looking as in a mirror at the glory of the Lord and are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory; this is from the Lord who is the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit convicts the world.

15. John 16:7-11 But in fact, it is best for you that I go away, because if I don’t, the Advocate won’t come. If I do go away, then I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God’s righteousness, and of the coming judgment. The world’s sin is that it refuses to believe in me. Righteousness is available because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more. Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged.

The Holy Spirit can be grieved.

16. Ephesians 4:30 And don’t grieve God’s Holy Spirit. You were sealed by Him for the day of redemption.

The Holy Spirit gives spiritual illumination.

17. 1 Corinthians 2:7-13 No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began. But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets. No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit, and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. And we have received God’s Spirit (not the world’s spirit), so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us. When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths.

The Holy Spirit loves us.

18. Romans 15:30 Now I urge you, brothers and sisters, through our Lord Jesus Christ and through the love of the Spirit, to join fervently with me in prayer to God on my behalf.

Third divine Person of the Trinity.

19. Matthew 28:19 Therefore, as you go, disciple people in all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

20. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

The Spirit works in our lives to conform us into the image of the Son.

21. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

The Spirit is omnipresent.

22. Psalm 139:7-10 Where can I flee from your spirit? Or where will I run from your presence? If I rise to heaven, there you are! If I lay down with the dead, there you are! If I take wings with the dawn and settle down on the western horizon your hand will guide me there, too, while your right hand keeps a firm grip on me.

The person without the Spirit.

23. Romans 8:9 But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)

24. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Reminder

25. Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no

"bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

nope

you just made up that part

I said
lolol Do you see the word "said" bring to remembrance what Jesus has said. Not going to say, not might have said, not almost said. Just point blank what Jesus has said to you. And what Jesus has said is in the new testament.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
lolol Do you see the word "said" bring to remembrance what Jesus has said.

not only did i see it, i quoted it to you , with the part you cut out: "bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

Not going to say, not might have said, not almost said.

i dint say all that goofy stuff

only you did

Just point blank what Jesus has said to you.

well, just point blank:
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

And what Jesus has said is in the new testament.

some of it, sure

but the new testament wasn't written when Jesus said "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

and Jesus wasn't talking to you or me when He said "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

He was talking to the apostles at the Last Supper, specifically Judas, not Iscariot, who had just spent three years with Him, listening to Him say all sorts of things that weren't recorded in what eventually became the New Testament.

Don't believe me?

Hearken unto what John has to say about it:

John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
not only did i see it, i quoted it to you , with the part you cut out: "bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

i dint say all that goofy stuff

only you did

well, just point blank:
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

some of it, sure

but the new testament wasn't written when Jesus said "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

and Jesus wasn't talking to you or me when He said "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

He was talking to the apostles at the Last Supper, specifically Judas, not Iscariot, who had just spent three years with Him, listening to Him say all sorts of things that weren't recorded in what eventually became the New Testament.

Don't believe me?

Hearken unto what John has to say about it:

John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

I said
Well we know He wasnt talking to you. You dont seem to even know the Holy Spirit. That is because your still in the milk. But I am in the meat. I understand you I was like you 40 years ago in the milk. But there is no way you can relate to what I'm sharing because your still in the milk. It shows in your logic. Here is what you need to learn. Dont think beyond what is written. And dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

In the milk all you have is bits and pieces. But you keep trying and one day you could have the Holy Spirit.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
Well we know He wasnt talking to you.

right - He was talking to the apostles, at the Last Supper, specifically Judas, not Iscariot

And dont add one thing to the verses ...

you mean like this:
I said
Yes it does. It says the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance what Jesus has ALREADY SAID. By quoting the new testament.

John 14:26 doesn't say "ALREADY SAID"

and John 14:26 doesn't say "By quoting the new testament"

that's just you adding to the verse

have fun with them plagues :wave2:

I clipped the rest of your silly nonsense and puffed up boasting

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
right - He was talking to the apostles, at the Last Supper, specifically Judas, not Iscariot

you mean like this:

John 14:26 doesn't say "ALREADY SAID"

and John 14:26 doesn't say "By quoting the new testament"

that's just you adding to the verse

have fun with them plagues :wave2:

I clipped the rest of your silly nonsense and puffed up boasting

I said
lol There is no "going to said" there is no "maybe said" said only means one thing "already said". That is basic english. Your always trying to manipulate problems where there is none.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some hecklers just do it out of obedience to the devil, or fake god.

[2Co 11:14-15
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[2Th 2:4-5
[4] who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
[5] Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?