Personal relationship

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Those that have been set free by the truth always recognise the truth. You, however, are not only blind to the truth you take every opportunity to oppose the truth. Your anxiety and spiritual discomfort will increase...

Here's reality .

1) your making claims your not qualified to make . 2) I called you on it , now your letting the insults fly .
3) God put the opportunity to start a true relationship with Him in front of you , I think this is twice now , right !
4) you hate the object He used to bring it to you , so instead of looking at His priceless gift to you , you are content to inflict as much destruction as possible on His vessel .

Whatever you say or do to me , I will still help you as long as I'm able . I hope you get another chance , very few do .

eleos

If you have said that you have a "personal relationship" with Jesus then you might be interested in knowing neither the word "personal" nor "relationship appear in scripture.

The words personal & relationship are english words/translations. Bible being originally written in Hebrew, Greek and some Aramanic.

The work of the Holy Spirit:

He works on us: that is leading us towards Christ.

Rev: 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me.

He works in us: After we accept Jesus as our Savior ... He continues His work (indwelling His Holy Spirit in us) giving us more light.

Acts 4:31

31After they had prayed, their meeting place was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly

He works through us: As our light brightens then we proclaim the good news to others.

Matthew 28

18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Yeah it's pretty Personal- nothing more personal than His Spirit dwelling within.

John 3:16

Whosoever

Truster

The words personal & relationship are english words/translations. Bible being originally written in Hebrew, Greek and some Aramanic.

The work of the Holy Spirit:

He works on us: that is leading us towards Christ.

Rev: 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me.

He works in us: After we accept Jesus as our Savior ... He continues His work (indwelling His Holy Spirit in us) giving us more light.

Acts 4:31

31After they had prayed, their meeting place was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly

He works through us: As our light brightens then we proclaim the good news to others.

Matthew 28

18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Yeah it's pretty Personal- nothing more personal than His Spirit dwelling within.

John 3:16

Whosoever

The word personal and the word relationship do not appear in scripture. Neither do any synonyms that directly translate as such. That is a fact. You can twist as much scripture as you wish but everytime you do all it does is takes you further and further from the truth.

I have never heard anyone say that they have a "personal relationship" with their father or mother or both. Selah.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The word personal and the word relationship do not appear in scripture. Neither do any synonyms that directly translate as such. That is a fact. You can twist as much scripture as you wish but everytime you do all it does is takes you further and further from the truth.

I have never heard anyone say that they have a "personal relationship" with their father or mother or both. Selah.
Neither is the word Trinity, yet I'm pretty sure you don't reject that God is triune simply because the word isn't in the Bible...

So what's your point? So what if those words aren't in the Bible? Doesn't mean that the concepts arent.

quip

BANNED
Banned
If you have said that you have a "personal relationship" with Jesus then you might be interested in knowing neither the word "personal" nor "relationship appear in scripture.
-----
What I am saying is that the relationship the blind and ignorant insist that they have does not have its root in scripture.

So?
Does it need to be?

eleos

well ... sorry to hear that you do not have a personal relationship with the Lord. Not saying you do not have a relationship with the Lord ..... just not a personal one.

God Bless.

Truster

well ... sorry to hear that you do not have a personal relationship with the Lord. Not saying you do not have a relationship with the Lord ..... just not a personal one.

God Bless.

I am in Messiah. This biblical description conveys far more than the fictional "personal relationship". It is also a reminder of the time I was in Adam and atheist.

Truster

In addition to this, The Messiah will not be heard to say depart from me because ye never had a personal relationship with me.

He will, however, say "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"

How can the cursed have a personal relationship with Yah Shua Messiah...