Exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

Truster

As a young boy, I had the inevitable ability to get under my mother's feet. She in turn had the ability to come up with a continual stream of suggestions to get me out of the way.
One day when I was about 7 years of age she suggested that I go out to the lawn and look for a four leaf clover. She explained that finding one was deemed lucky and that it was said that once found the recipient would be granted one wish.
This last piece of information set me in motion and I was soon on my knees on the lush lawn at the side of the house diligently seeking the means of my wish.
At first, the dogs wanted to help or simply thought this was some new game. i reacted to them in the same way my mother had reacted to me and threw a ball.
Then it hit me, not the ball, but the thought, what would I wish for? Back into the house I went to get confirmation that it would only be one wish and that the term ‘one wish’ was non negotiable.
I soon found myself back on my knees, that were now green knees, but my enthusiasm for finding the clover had been undermined by my trying to decide what I would wish for.
Try as I might I could not come to a satisfactory conclusion as there were so many desires that this young boy had.

I didn’t find a four leaf clover until I was much, much older and had completely given up on luck, whether good or bad.

A few days ago this four leave clover episode was brought to mind and I immediately knew what my wish would be. I would ask that I be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The effects of which diagnosis are beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations.

To the praise of the glory of His wisdom, amen.

Last edited:

Truster

The steadfast love of Yah Veh never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your trustworthiness. Lam 3:22-23

Truster

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you". Is 43:2

Truster

Ever since the day of my conversion I was introduced to the joy of gratefulness. Ever since my diagnosis, I have discovered depths of gratefulness and heights of joy I didn't imagine were possible.

Truster

I’ve been reading some posts on a forum for Alzheimer’s. The list I’ve made is in no way exhaustive but is just a taste of the reactions I’m witnessing in peoples posts. The most obvious statement is “suffering” with Alzheimer’s and I’m opposed to this description as I am blessed with Alzheimer’s.

Fear
anxiety
dread
so-called depression
annoyance
hate
confusion on a number of levels
misery
hopelessness
loneliness
financial worries
denial
anguish
foreboding
pride

All these are enemies of peace and comfort. In the first 36 hours after my diagnosis, I had a few brief spiritual visits that made attempts to steal my peace by the inducement of a number of these temptations. The words, “resist him and he will flee” came immediately to mind and worked wonders.

I began to look back to the years before I was converted and could only imagine how I would have reacted in the flesh. The anger would have been frightening for me as well as anyone I came into contact with. My self-pity would have been sufficient to drown me.

Truster

I am now six months into my diagnosis. The most obvious and exceedingly wonderful blessing is that the things of the world no longer take up RAM in my mind.

k0de

I am now six months into my diagnosis. The most obvious and exceedingly wonderful blessing is that the things of the world no longer take up RAM in my mind.
Your faith is so strong and is like that of Enoch. The Bible saids that Enoch walk 300 years faithfully with God. (Genesis 5:22)

"Enoch lived a total of 365 years. Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away." (Genesis 5:23)

Pray for me that my faith grows or exceeds that of yours and Enoch's. God bless you!

Truster

I found it far easier to cope with the earlier posts in which I was called a liar a hypocrite or self-justifying than reading your post. The reason being is that your words could well plant and feed pride. This is an observation and not a rebuke. The accusative posts are in fact a blessing.

Are you sure you want your faith to grow and be strengthened? Because when the prayer is answered your life may well begin to fall apart.
Are you sure that what faith you have and live by is the genuine gift? It's impossible to strengthen a muscle you don't have.

Each and every blessing, in Him, who is forever to be praised.

k0de

I found it far easier to cope with the earlier posts in which I was called a liar a hypocrite or self-justifying than reading your post.
Well that's your business. And does other people opinions matter. Or do they? And if you are what they say. It doesn't matter to me either. And if you are in fact what they say no worries. The Lord will take of that since he knows what's in everyone's heart.

The reason being is that your words could well plant and feed pride. This is an observation and not a rebuke. The accusative posts are in fact a blessing.
Your observation isn't important. But thank you anyway. Again, pride in my heart only the Lord could tell. Right?

Are you sure you want your faith to grow and be strengthened? Because when the prayer is answered your life may well begin to fall apart.
My life fell apart 10 years ago when all my suffering brought me to my knees to the Lord Jesus Christ. Lol

Are you sure that what faith you have and live by is the genuine gift? It's impossible to strengthen a muscle you don't have.

Each and every blessing, in Him, who is forever to be praised.
I'm certain. Please Lord Jesus. Come!

Truster

Well that's your business. And does other people opinions matter. Or do they? And if you are what they say. It doesn't matter to me either. And if you are in fact what they say no worries. The Lord will take of that since he knows what's in everyone's heart.

Your observation isn't important. But thank you anyway. Again, pride in my heart only the Lord could tell. Right?

My life fell apart 10 years ago when all my suffering brought me to my knees to the Lord Jesus Christ. Lol

I'm certain. Please Lord Jesus. Come!

I would not dishonour The Eternal Almighty by calling you, brother.

Truster

This message is hidden because k0de is on your ignore list.

When the natural man attempts a show of being spiritual. The spiritual man senses the deceit and when the aroma of the pit reaches his nostrils, he turns away in disgust.

Truster

People have a great deal of difficulty understanding and accepting the fact that I don't want treatment for Alzheimer's.

Truster

Fantastic news:

At around 11:30 on Thursday the 2nd of August I received the results of a series of tests, scans and assessments. The conclusion of the medical team is that I have Alzheimer’s. I was overjoyed at the news and could barely contain myself. It was an answer to a number of prayers and meditations I’d been having over the last 19 years.

I am now in day three of this wonderful blessing and honestly feel unworthy of such providential care, lovingkindness and goodness. If you can’t rejoice with me than I feel great sorrow for you and hope that you receive mercy to enable you to understand and rejoice with me.

If you pray for my healing then you will be in opposition to the good and perfect will of Yah Veh Elohim who is forever to be praised. Selah.

“And we know that all things co-work unto good to them that love Elohim, to them called according to his prothesis”. Romans 8:28

It is now 10 months since I received the clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's and a death sentence. It is now 10 months since I had my spiritual diagnosis and life sentence.

Since then I have also lost the sight in my left eye after numerous attempts through clinical procedures to save it. I have also developed a cataract in my right eye. The clinical opinion is that I'm now seriously visually impaired. However Elohim be praised, the spiritual opinion of this poor wretch of a man is that I am seriously blessed.

Truster

I was sat outside this morning and pondering on the timing of the blessings of Yah Veh. Within a short time of receiving my diagnosis and losing my sight, I sold my property and rented a small bungalow further up the hill. When neighbours saw the for sale sign and others read the advertisements everyone was asking where I was moving to. I informed them that I didn't know, which was true.

I hadn't looked because I hadn't sold and so making plans was a fruitless exercise. This did not prevent people from completely losing the plot and panicking on my behalf. Upon doing the deal I searched for a property online and found this place on a Sunday evening. I sent a text, an email and left a message on an answer phone.
I was the first of six people who had booked to view on the following Tuesday. I insisted on closing the deal before I left and explained to the agent she could have the rest of the day off.

The fact of the matter is if I had taken everything I owned and placed it all in a field and then built around it I couldn't have done a better job than what I have.
The fact my blindness is preventing me from driving is not an issue. I can walk two miles into Town and there is a bus that stops a few hundred meters away.

Being in Him and trusting in Him is a place of exceeding and abundant blessing.

Truster

PS What I received for the property was nearly five times what I paid for it 15 years ago. It leaves me debt free and without financial worries. Yah Veh knows the beginning and the end He has prepared my way. I was swindled out of a hundred thousand pounds four years ago. I knew it was the work of the Almighty but couldn't see how He would right the matter. Now I can see.

nikolai_42

It is now 10 months since I received the clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's and a death sentence. It is now 10 months since I had my spiritual diagnosis and life sentence.

Since then I have also lost the sight in my left eye after numerous attempts through clinical procedures to save it. I have also developed a cataract in my right eye. The clinical opinion is that I'm now seriously visually impaired. However Elohim be praised, the spiritual opinion of this poor wretch of a man is that I am seriously blessed.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Truster

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

As I actually live, have breath and have my being in Him. Amen.

Truster

One of the benefits of partial blindness is that I no longer see young girls and women dressed like whores. Even with sight, I refused to look in their direction. I refused to lower myself to the depths they were trying to drag me.