Exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k0de View Post
    Well that's your business. And does other people opinions matter. Or do they? And if you are what they say. It doesn't matter to me either. And if you are in fact what they say no worries. The Lord will take of that since he knows what's in everyone's heart.

Your observation isn't important. But thank you anyway. Again, pride in my heart only the Lord could tell. Right?

My life fell apart 10 years ago when all my suffering brought me to my knees to the Lord Jesus Christ. Lol

I'm certain. Please Lord Jesus. Come!
    I would not dishonour The Eternal Almighty by calling you, brother.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
      I would not dishonour The Eternal Almighty by calling you, brother.
      Hmm. Alzheimer’s already in full blown effect. It's ok, not your fault. May the Lord bless you richly. Have a good day, Sir!
      Abraham did not do such things.... (John 8:40)

Comment

This message is hidden because k0de is on your ignore list.

When the natural man attempts a show of being spiritual. The spiritual man senses the deceit and when the aroma of the pit reaches his nostrils, he turns away in disgust.
        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

People have a great deal of difficulty understanding and accepting the fact that I don't want treatment for Alzheimer's.

Comment

Fantastic news:

At around 11:30 on Thursday the 2nd of August I received the results of a series of tests, scans and assessments. The conclusion of the medical team is that I have Alzheimer’s. I was overjoyed at the news and could barely contain myself. It was an answer to a number of prayers and meditations I’d been having over the last 19 years.

I am now in day three of this wonderful blessing and honestly feel unworthy of such providential care, lovingkindness and goodness. If you can’t rejoice with me than I feel great sorrow for you and hope that you receive mercy to enable you to understand and rejoice with me.

If you pray for my healing then you will be in opposition to the good and perfect will of Yah Veh Elohim who is forever to be praised. Selah.

“And we know that all things co-work unto good to them that love Elohim, to them called according to his prothesis”. Romans 8:28
            It is now 10 months since I received the clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's and a death sentence. It is now 10 months since I had my spiritual diagnosis and life sentence.

Since then I have also lost the sight in my left eye after numerous attempts through clinical procedures to save it. I have also developed a cataract in my right eye. The clinical opinion is that I'm now seriously visually impaired. However Elohim be praised, the spiritual opinion of this poor wretch of a man is that I am seriously blessed.

Comment

I was sat outside this morning and pondering on the timing of the blessings of Yah Veh. Within a short time of receiving my diagnosis and losing my sight, I sold my property and rented a small bungalow further up the hill. When neighbours saw the for sale sign and others read the advertisements everyone was asking where I was moving to. I informed them that I didn't know, which was true.

I hadn't looked because I hadn't sold and so making plans was a fruitless exercise. This did not prevent people from completely losing the plot and panicking on my behalf. Upon doing the deal I searched for a property online and found this place on a Sunday evening. I sent a text, an email and left a message on an answer phone.
              I was the first of six people who had booked to view on the following Tuesday. I insisted on closing the deal before I left and explained to the agent she could have the rest of the day off.

The fact of the matter is if I had taken everything I owned and placed it all in a field and then built around it I couldn't have done a better job than what I have.
              The fact my blindness is preventing me from driving is not an issue. I can walk two miles into Town and there is a bus that stops a few hundred meters away.

Being in Him and trusting in Him is a place of exceeding and abundant blessing.

Comment

PS What I received for the property was nearly five times what I paid for it 15 years ago. It leaves me debt free and without financial worries. Yah Veh knows the beginning and the end He has prepared my way. I was swindled out of a hundred thousand pounds four years ago. I knew it was the work of the Almighty but couldn't see how He would right the matter. Now I can see.

Comment

It is now 10 months since I received the clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's and a death sentence. It is now 10 months since I had my spiritual diagnosis and life sentence.

Since then I have also lost the sight in my left eye after numerous attempts through clinical procedures to save it. I have also developed a cataract in my right eye. The clinical opinion is that I'm now seriously visually impaired. However Elohim be praised, the spiritual opinion of this poor wretch of a man is that I am seriously blessed.
                  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
                  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
                  If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
                  Jeremiah 17:9

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
                  Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Isaiah 50:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai_42 View Post
                    And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
                    Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
                    As I actually live, have breath and have my being in Him. Amen.

Comment

One of the benefits of partial blindness is that I no longer see young girls and women dressed like whores. Even with sight, I refused to look in their direction. I refused to lower myself to the depths they were trying to drag me.

Comment

Alzheimer's is a double-edged sword. One edge of the blade deals with the recipient of the affliction while the other edge inflicts intellectual confusion and emotional injury to those that are witnesses to the affliction.

Comment

Working...
                        X