The Gospel Verses Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel is Spiritual and can only be understood by one who has a Spiritually prepared Heart / Good Ground Mat. 13:23.

But all the rest have been blinded by the devil.

1 Cor. 2:12-14

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual [scripture with scripture].

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

So unless and until a person is Born of the Spirit, [given New Birth], nothing they do, including calling on the Name of the Lord, can please God.

Rom. 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

All their works of the flesh are filthy rags in God's sight Is. 64:6.

Rom. 3:11-12

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Jesus said to some unregenerate jews whose father was the devil John 8:44:

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Matthew 13:23 is about those that hear and believe the Gospel. Those that hear and believe tell others and the results are, "They bring forth fruit, some a hundred, some sixty, some thirty". How many people have you led to Christ?

You are always quoting scripture that you think confirms Calvinism. You never quote scripture that honors God and glorifies his Son Jesus Christ. Calvinism is your Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:12-14 is a description of yourself. You cannot hear or believe the Gospel. The Gospel is not Calvinism. The Gospel is about how Jesus has reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Romans 8:8 is another description of your lost condition. You cannot hear and believe the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Romans 3:11,12, is a description of the lost condition of man. But you didn't read far enough. "Being justified freely by his grace through THE REDEMPTION THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS" Jesus is our justifier, not John Calvin.

John 8:44, The devil does not have the power to procreate. If the devil is some ones father it is because they have made the devil their father by their own free will. There are thousands of Satan worshipers in the US. They have made the devil their father by their own free will.

John 8:43-47. Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees. They could not hear or understand him because like you they were blinded by their religion. The Pharisees had made the law their Jesus, just like you have made Calvinism your Jesus.

beloved57

pate

You are always quoting scripture that you think confirms Calvinism. You never quote scripture that honors God and glorifies his Son Jesus Christ. Calvinism is your Jesus.

Teaching that sinners Christ died for are still lost doesn't glorify Christ at all !

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

Teaching that sinners Christ died for are still lost doesn't glorify Christ at all !

God does not force us to believe on his Son Jesus Christ. We are NOT robots. What glory would that bring to God? What glorifies God and his Son Jesus Christ is when a sinner hears the good news of the Gospel and repents of his sins and trust in Christ alone to save him. It is then that...

"There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents" Luke 15:10.

beloved57

God does not force us to believe on his Son Jesus Christ. We are NOT robots. What glory would that bring to God? What glorifies God and his Son Jesus Christ is when a sinner hears the good news of the Gospel and repents of his sins and trust in Christ alone to save him. It is then that...

"There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents" Luke 15:10.
You are still dishonoring Christ teaching that sinners He shed His Blood for are lost.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You are still dishonoring Christ teaching that sinners He shed His Blood for are lost.

Yes and you are going to be one of them, because you have not received God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided by his Son Jesus Christ, John 1:12. You have not, because you receive not.

beloved57

Yes and you are going to be one of them, because you have not received God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided by his Son Jesus Christ, John 1:12. You have not, because you receive not.
You still deny Jesus Saving Death.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Rosenritter

Does anyone else see ads for "Male Dysfunction Treatment" and the like stuck into some of these posts? (like 825 above?) Earlier I thought I saw a banner advertising for Muslim brides? What?

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Does anyone else see ads for "Male Dysfunction Treatment" and the like stuck into some of these posts? (like 825 above?) Earlier I thought I saw a banner advertising for Muslim brides? What?

Right. There are all kinds of ads. On post #825 its now Macy's. They seem to change. I have seen a lot of those ads for women. I don't know if anything can be done about it. Maybe Knight should complain about it.

Rosenritter

Right. There are all kinds of ads. On post #825 its now Macy's. They seem to change. I have seen a lot of those ads for women. I don't know if anything can be done about it. Maybe Knight should complain about it.

I think I found out what happened. Somehow my Adblocker Plus extension got uninstalled? Once I added it back the ads are nowhere to be seen.