Strong Delusions From God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STRONG DELUSIONS FROM GOD

II Th 2:7-13
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
Eph 5:11-17
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
John 14:15-21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20 "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 6:5-8
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
1 Tim 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Col 2:16-23
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
(NKJ)

XXX Are you delusional??? Do you think that if you keep one part of the Word that gives you an excuse to sin against other parts??
The key to the truth is and comes from a love of the Word(verses) that one cant find in the carnal mind. Without this love of the truth(verses) one will find many delusions that they will hold as doctrine, and they will be wrong. Do you think that being rich is a blessing? Do you think that being full now is a blessing?

Luke 6:22-30
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
(NKJ)

xxx Remember Judas he had the gifts of the Spirit.

John 6:70-71
70 Jesus answered them, "Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil?"
71 He spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, for it was he who would betray Him, being one of the twelve.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

Deut 13:1-3

1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
(NKJ)

xxx Science is a strong delusion. Man still doesnt know where the pyramids came from. Man still doesnt know where dinasaurs came from. And man never took into account the age of the earth. Because God created everything full grown. God created the earth to in a moment of time. And God created it to look billions of years old. But it isnt. God created man(Adam) full grown, God created (Eve) full grown. God created everything animals, fish, birds all full grown. After that He said let everything reproduce after its own kind.

[1Ti 6:20
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

2 Cor 4:17-18
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Jhn 17:16-22
16 "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, [are] in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:

Tnkrbl123!

STRONG DELUSIONS FROM GOD

II Th 2:7-13
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
Eph 5:11-17
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
John 14:15-21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20 "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
1 Tim 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Col 2:16-23
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
(NKJ)

XXX Are you delusional??? Do you think that if you keep one part of the Word that gives you an excuse to sin against other parts??
The key to the truth is and comes from a love of the Word(verses) that one cant find in the carnal mind. Without this love of the truth(verses) one will find many delusions that they will hold as doctrine, and they will be wrong. Do you think that being rich is a blessing? Do you think that being full now is a blessing?

Luke 6:22-30
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
(NKJ)

xxx Remember Judas he had the gifts of the Spirit.

70 Jesus answered them, "Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil?"
71 He spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, for it was he who would betray Him, being one of the twelve.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

Deut 13:1-3

1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
(NKJ)

xxx Science is a strong delusion. Man still doesnt know where the pyramids came from. Man still doesnt know where dinasaurs came from. And man never took into account the age of the earth. Because God created everything full grown. God created the earth to in a moment of time. And God created it to look billions of years old. But it isnt. God created man(Adam) full grown, God created (Eve) full grown. God created everything animals, fish, birds all full grown. After that He said let everything reproduce after its own kind.

[1Ti 6:20
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

2 Cor 4:17-18
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

I believe that the key to truth is not only love of the Word, but rather the love of Jesus Christ because He is the alpha and the omega and our Lord and Savior and we have to love the Word - John 1:1-3 Jesus IS the Word and so not only are we to love the Word of God but we are to love God Himself above anything else.

Yes we do know where the pyramids come from, they were built by human hands.
Yes we do know where dinosaurs came from - the were part of the Creation and they were created by God - just like every other being that walks or creeps or flus or swims.

And Judas did not have the gifts of the Spirit because the Gifts of the Spirit were not given until the Holy Spirit came after Jesus was ascended and returned to the right hand of the Father and sent the Holy Spirit - the comforter.
And Judas had committed suicide before the Holy Spirit came at Pentecost.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe that the key to truth is not only love of the Word, but rather the love of Jesus Christ because He is the alpha and the omega and our Lord and Savior and we have to love the Word - John 1:1-3 Jesus IS the Word and so not only are we to love the Word of God but we are to love God Himself above anything else.

Yes we do know where the pyramids come from, they were built by human hands.
Yes we do know where dinosaurs came from - the were part of the Creation and they were created by God - just like every other being that walks or creeps or flus or swims.

And Judas did not have the gifts of the Spirit because the Gifts of the Spirit were not given until the Holy Spirit came after Jesus was ascended and returned to the right hand of the Father and sent the Holy Spirit - the comforter.
And Judas had committed suicide before the Holy Spirit came at Pentecost.

I said
Well you do have a right to your opinion. Even though we are going to disagree on this. I seen a special on TV just a few months ago. And they still don't know how they got them rocks down to where they were at. And I met a preacher that has many tapes out on dinosaurs proving they never existed. So to save on arguing lets just disagree.
Now as far as Judas read this. These are the gifts of the Spirit. Jesus gave it to them.

[Mat 10:5-9
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
9 "Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts,

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Well you do have a right to your opinion. Even though we are going to disagree on this. I seen a special on TV just a few months ago. And they still don't know how they got them rocks down to where they were at. And I met a preacher that has many tapes out on dinosaurs proving they never existed. So to save on arguing lets just disagree.
Now as far as Judas read this. These are the gifts of the Spirit. Jesus gave it to them.

[Mat 10:5-9
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
9 "Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts,

well there are bones of dinosaurs that are absolutely real.. and any man who denies this is truly delusional and must be thick. Also the Bible mentions dinosaurs.. but that's in the OT which to you consider to be from the devil or something.. but it's not it's the Word of God and God tells us about the dinosaurs.
And just as you have found a person who claims he cannot understand how the pyramids could be built if you try to research it more you will find many many many historians and geologists and scientists who can show you exactly how the pyramids were built. A lot of work and using tools and systems that may seem to be ahead of their time but it's there and they used them.

It's important to also look beyond your own opinions and assumptions - as a sociologist this was one of the most important lessons I've learned for research. If you look to try to debunk your argument and you cannot find it then it leads you to a more concrete position of truth. To find truth in research it's actually prudent to try to find research that will prove you wrong because it's when you cannot find that information when you learn the truth. It's good to look beyond your own assumption when researching these things because like I said there are many many many articles out there that explain in depth exactly how the pyramids were built. There are some skeptics but there is way more proof positive.

And I say that Judas had not received the "gifts of the Spirit" because the Holy Spirit had not been sent because Jesus had not been resurrected to send Him. Yet God can enable people with gifts like He did the disciples but you must be careful of the terms you use because if you mix up the way you explain it you will only confuse people rather than show them the truth. just try to use the terms the way the Bible does so that they can be universally understood with no confusion :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's important to also look beyond your own opinions and assumptions - as a sociologist this was one of the most important lessons I've learned for research.

I said
lolol Your giving your own opinion, to tell me not to trust my own opinion. That's an oxymoron.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STUMBLING STONES--VERSES (CIRCUMSTANTIAL VERSES)
Rom 9:33
33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Rom 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
John 11:9-10
9 Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world.
10 "But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him."
John 9:5
5 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
1 Cor 8:9-11
9 But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak.
10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol's temple, will not the conscience of him who is weak be emboldened to eat those things offered to idols?
11 And because of your knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
Luke 12:2
2 "For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.
Luke 12:5
5 "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
1 Cor 1:23-24
23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
Rom 8:6
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
1 Pet 2:7-8
7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone,"
8 and "A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.
Heb 4:2
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
James 3:2
Rom 9:30-32
30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith;
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.

II Th 2:9-12
(NKJ)
VERSES THAT CAUSE STUMBLING

Heb 1:6
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7 And of the angels He(Father) says: "Who makes His(Father) angels spirits and His(Father) ministers a flame of fire."
8 But to the Son(Jesus) He(Father) says: "Your(Jesus) throne, O God(Jesus), is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your(Jesus) Kingdom.
9 You(Jesus) have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God(Father), Your(Jesus) God(Father), has anointed You(Jesus) with the oil of gladness more than Your(Jesus) companions."

(God promoted Jesus to a position of a God only to be used at His second coming)

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
(NKJ)
(Thomas was addressing Lord Jesus and God the Father in one body)

John 8:58
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

(Jesus was cut off in the middle of what He was saying)
(The conversation started in John 7-41 about who is the Christ and in John 8-24 Jesus said I AM He, and again in John 8-28)

Titus 2:13
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

( great God and also Savior Jesus Christ, two separate Spirits. They knew that, where ever Jesus was that God would be with Him and in Him)

John 10:30
30 "I and My Father are one."
(NKJ)
( Jesus and the Father are one in agreement).

John 17:22
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
(NKJ)
(Jesus prays that we are one in the same way with God and Jesus in agreement)

John 14:9-10
9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
(NKJ)

(God is invisible always has been, always will be on this earth)(But to see the invisible God working in someone you would only have to look at Jesus)

Col 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJ)

Col 1:15-16
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
(NKJ)

Rom 9:5
5 of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen.
(NKJ)

(If you start reading at verse 8:38 you will see that Jesus is not God the Father)

John 6:65-66
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.

(It has to be done Gods way. According to the new testament system)

( Many will be called, but not everyone who is called is chosen)

Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
(we must fear God to please Him)
2 Tim 2:20-21
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.

(cleanse ourselves from the latter-dishonor)

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

(heart- intent of a thought-spirits give us thoughts-Holy Spirit makes intercession with a verse)(Spirit should be little s not big S)

Phil 1:15

(Not everyone preaching is doing it to glorify Jesus or God)

Phil 1:18

( As long as Christ is preached, it adds to the popularity of Christianity)

Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.

(satan is the wrath of God, and the law brought him)

2 Cor 6:12
12 You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your own affections.

(that word should be emotions not affections)

Rom 11:33-34
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?"

(Christ is the only One that knows God, and the only One that can reveal who God is to us)

1 Cor 2:16
16 For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

(Christ is the new testament)

Matt 12:18
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.

(Jesus brought the true definition of justice)

John 14:26

(Holy Spirit quotes NT verses)
2 Tim 2:5
5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

(The rule is new testament quoted by the Holy Spirit)
3 Jn 1:2
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

(prosper in faith, with faith you dont need wealth)

Mark 3:5
5 And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored as whole as the other.

(anger was there but Jesus did not submit to it. The Word says anger and sin not-do not give into it)

Matt 9:36
36 But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
(moved with compassion not by compassion)

Mark 1:41
41 And Jesus, moved with compassion, put out His hand and touched him, and said to him, "I am willing; be cleansed."

(moved with compassion not by compassion)

Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
(NKJ)

(obligation to love- not money or debt. Our strongest obligation should be to love everybody)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 9:24
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
(this is not talking about athletes, it is talking about christianity)

Rom 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Jesus is the new testament with us)(And we cannot be forced away, but we can be deceived away or walk away)

Acts 20:28
28 "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

(this is talking about Jesus from verse 24)

Acts 5:3-4
3 But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?
4 "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

(Everything that comes out of your mouth goes strait to the ears of God)

1 Tim 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory.
(NKJ)
(Jesus revealed to us that God was in Jesus, which was the manifestation of God. God was justified in the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit only spoke the Words of God-the verses. God was received up in glory because His mission on guiding Jesus was such a success)

Mark 12:5-6
5 "And again he sent another, and him they killed; and many others, beating some and killing some.
6 "Therefore still having one son, his beloved, he also sent him to them last, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
(NKJ)
(One begotten son)

Compare these next two verses. One KJV the other NKJV It was Joshua

Acts 7:45
45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;
(KJV)

Acts 7:45
45 "which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David,
(NKJ)

Heb 4:8
8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
(KJV)

Heb 4:8
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
(NKJ)

Mark 16:9
9 Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons.(change the comma from week to rose)
(NKJ)

Matt 19:17
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."(No One=person)
(NKJ)

Matt 12:35
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.(good man=Inner man)
(NKJ)

James 5:16
16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.(righteous man=Inner man)
(NKJ)

Rom 3:10
10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;(None=persons)
(NKJ)

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.(Paul caught them with guile in their mouths)
(KJV)

Heb 6:10
10 For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.(God is not unjust if He chooses to forget your works).
(NKJ)

Here is one of the biggest deceptions in the churches.If you start reading at verse 15 then 16&17 are talking about Jesus as the "Him". But if you start reading at verse 12 then the Him in 16&17 is the Father.

Col 1:12-17
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
(NKJ)

Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
(NKJ)(Should be LORD) Many verses use Lord when it should be LORD. LORD being God the Father, and Lord being Jesus.