Which one is correct?

God's Truth

Says the one giving her opinion on an internet forum...

Someone's cranky today.

God expected that those that He addressed it to would follow it to the letter. But when the circumstances changed and they were no longer eligible for the things in it, God cut them off, and grafted in the Gentiles.

Why that's so hard for you to understand is beyond me... Then again, you are a legalist, so...

You are cranky and wrong.

God's Truth

[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

I asked you what legalism means and you called for Sherman and Knight.
You need to get your life together and answer the question which you posed.
I reply to a thread and a post and then someone calls for Sherman and Knight.
You helped kill this site, as did those who give you a positive rep for doing that.

God's Truth

Tambora gave JudgeRghtly a positive rep for calling Sherman and Knight to have me silenced and banned; but Tambora is on another site as a moderator, a site that was built up on people here being persecuted and going there.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I asked you what legalism means and you called for Sherman and Knight.
You need to get your life together and answer the question which you posed.
I reply to a thread and a post and then someone calls for Sherman and Knight.
You helped kill this site, as did those who give you a positive rep for doing that.
Tambora gave JudgeRghtly a positive rep for calling Sherman and Knight to have me silenced and banned; but Tambora is on another site as a moderator, a site that was built up on people here being persecuted and going there.
More whining and whinging from the legalist, no actual substance.
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
True Religion is one that serves LIFE.......

True Religion is one that serves LIFE.......

If one religion is right then the rest of them are wrong. How would you choose?

Greetings Eeset and all following,

Until you return, some thougths on this -

We would question the proposition first of 'one religion' being 'right' and all others somehow being 'wrong', and would define 'true religion' first as one that recognizes the true meaning and value of life or existence, incuding the foundation and principles upon which life is based and then living by the principles or laws that support, foster and nourish life, - this will be a way of being and life that affects and inspires all one's relationships.

Hence, the fundamental law is LOVE itself, whereby the two-fold precept of 'loving God and your neighbor as yourself' comes into play, because true religion recognizes that 'God' is in that 'neighbor' and that 'neighbor' is in 'God', or even more rather is 'God' in human form. This is why authentic love for one's own being (innate value and potential), is the divine kind of love, because it originates the Original God-Source, Love itself, - it is that value that inspires the service of 'true religion', no matter what religious tradition, cult-ure or path one considers.

I would further say, choose a 'religion' that has the highest and most pure religious value, appreciation of truth, wisdom, ethical principles, moral integrity, life-enhancing and empowering concepts, that builds upon the principles of truth, goodness and beauty, that is of service to life everywhere, working for the highest good, well-being and progressive evolution of all sentient beings, even creation itself. It is likely that such a 'way' of life chooses you as well, for LIFE is indivisible,...it is an infinite UNITY.

From here, at this point in space-time, the infinite ALL is all-ready present, and 'God' is absolutely HERE, as the One and Only Reality, and this reality is absolute NOW. - all 'else' is but commentary, word-play, images, appearances, perspective and point of view inflected by duality/multiplicity, amid the many reflections that arise within Consciousness, and this is all that exists, as far as we know, but the Infinite also contains all that is unknown, or yet to be :)

This is just a foretaste of my view of 'true religion', at the heart of the infinite.

Namaste :cool:

Last edited:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Well OK maybe none are correct, :)
Of course---maybe.

God is real, or, God is fiction.

If God is real, He wants us to render unto Him what we think of Him. He wants us to submit to Him in one way; in how we think of Him. In what we think of Him. He wants that. He wants it, and He wants us to give it to Him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Greetings Eeset and all following,

Until you return, some thougths on this -

We would question the proposition first of 'one religion' being 'right' and all others somehow being 'wrong', and would define 'true religion' first as one that recognizes the true meaning and value of life or existence, incuding the foundation and principles upon which life is based and then living by the principles or laws that support, foster and nourish life, - this will be a way of being and life that affects and inspires all one's relationships.

Hence, the fundamental law is LOVE itself, whereby the two-fold precept of 'loving God and your neighbor as yourself' comes into play, because true religion recognizes that 'God' is in that 'neighbor' and that 'neighbor' is in 'God', or even more rather is 'God' in human form. This is why authentic love for one's own being (innate value and potential), is the divine kind of love, because it originates the Original God-Source, Love itself, - it is that value that inspires the service of 'true religion', no matter what religious tradition, cult-ure or path one considers.

I would further say, choose a 'religion' that has the highest and most pure religious value, appreciation of truth, wisdom, ethical principles, moral integrity, life-enhancing and empowering concepts, that builds upon the principles of truth, goodness and beauty, that is of service to life everywhere, working for the highest good, well-being and progressive evolution of all sentient beings, even creation itself. It is likely that such a 'way' of life chooses you as well, for LIFE is indivisible,...it is an infinity UNITY.

From here, at this point in space-time, the infinite ALL is all-ready present, and 'God' is absolutely HERE, as the One and Only Reality, and this reality is absolute NOW. - all 'else' is but commentary, word-play, images, appearances, perspective and point of view inflected by duality/multiplicity, amid the many reflections that arise within Consciousness, and this is all that exists, as far as we know, but the Infinite also contains all that is unknown, or yet to be :)

This is just a foretaste of my view of 'true religion', at the heart of the infinite.

Namaste

Nah-imma-stay a Christian, and stay away from your false teachings.