Religion

popsthebuilder

I don't think the word insinuated is appropriate here. I do believe that your words then by your post here must imply that you did not intend to say that there are many paths to God. I do not believe that there is or are. Here is what I was misled by, only so you understand where I had difficulty with your words.

the different branches of faith in the One GOD
Do you not understand that the different branches comprise the whole of the Vine?

One Vine

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you not understand that the different branches comprise the whole of the Vine?

One Vine

I do not know what branches you are referring to. Are you making a reference to something that you have seen in scripture?

beameup

I do not believe the same as you but I have not abandoned Paul's Epistles at all. I simply became a Jew when I chose to obey or observe Jesus', Yeshua's, instruction in Matthew 5:17-29. That is I accepted His word, His words, as relevant and relevant for and to me. I chose to obey or observe all of God's Commandments that I might be called great in the kingdom of heaven. I believe that I am to keep, or do, and teach, the commandments. Some have said that this is not for the Gentiles, or was not intended to apply to anyone after Jesus' earthly ministry and death upon the cross, but I do not accept this. Such that if it was for Jews, I have become a Jew in obeying Him. If it was for Gentiles, I have obeyed until I have become a Jew. In either case I have obeyed Jesus and I have become a Jew.

I believe that Paul addressed this situation in Galatians. Perhaps you never familiarized yourself with Galatians?
At some point (probably after the utter destruction of the Temple), Judaism that followed Messiah simply disappeared into history. So, whatever is written in the four Gospels must either be null-and-void, or instead must be for a yet future generation. If it is to become relevant again, then the current doctrines of Paul must be replaced by the teachings of James, Jude, Peter, John, and the four Gospels. That would require the disappearance of the belief system outlined by Paul. As well, it would require the reestablishment of Torah Law and the Levitical SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM in the nation of Israel.
This leaves you in an untenable and precarious predicament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe that Paul addressed this situation in Galatians. Perhaps you never familiarized yourself with Galatians?
At some point (probably after the utter destruction of the Temple), Judaism that followed Messiah simply disappeared into history. So, whatever is written in the four Gospels must either be null-and-void, or instead must be for a yet future generation. If it is to become relevant again, then the current doctrines of Paul must be replaced by the teachings of James, Jude, Peter, John, and the four Gospels. That would require the disappearance of the belief system outlined by Paul. As well, it would require the reestablishment of Torah Law and the Levitical SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM in the nation of Israel.
This leaves you in an untenable and precarious predicament.

You have spoken of or in relation to or about many things of interest to you here.

Yes, I do accept Galatians.

In Judaism there is the believe in Yeshua as the Messiah.

Maybe you and I can have a discussion about Torah Law. And the Levitical SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM in the nation of Israel (I am following your words here). I am a Torah Observant Jew. I am a proselyte. I believe that the New Covenant came in Yeshua, to the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Do you agree or do you disagree? We should discuss what is meant, or what you mean, by the Levitical SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM. Levi is a tribe of the nation of Israel. It is the tribe that I have chosen. I do believe and have accepted sacrifice as a Jew. It is true that we have no temple, as I understand it. I do not know what is meant by, or when people say, the Sacrificial System.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Both I suppose.....

I do know that there is a difference between reading scripture and interpreting it or providing an interpretation. If you read scripture and accept the plain words or the plain reading of scripture you may not have to deal with wrong or numerous interpretations. Sometimes people want to know the interpretation of what they are reading or how to interpret it (what they are reading or what they have read). Know that no private interpretation is allowed. I believe that this was in reference to the TaNaK.

2 Peter 1:20 KJV - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

popsthebuilder

I do know that there is a difference between reading scripture and interpreting it or providing an interpretation. If you read scripture and accept the plain words or the plain reading of scripture you may not have to deal with wrong or numerous interpretations. Sometimes people want to know the interpretation of what they are reading or how to interpret it (what they are reading or what they have read). Know that no private interpretation is allowed. I believe that this was in reference to the TaNaK.

2 Peter 1:20 KJV - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
I am aware.

That doesn't negate my point.

popsthebuilder

What do you believe that the scriptures say and what is your point?
It doesn't take private interpretation to see that GOD spread HIS people throughout the world.

It takes no private interpretation to know they all will be reconciled to GOD.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't take private interpretation to see that GOD spread HIS people throughout the world.

It takes no private interpretation to know they all will be reconciled to GOD.

It is unBiblical to say so. But you may not have been exposed to the scriptures.

Here is the word reconciled in scriptures from the KJV. It is one translation. Or, it is the King James Version. You do not need to accept everything that you see or hear.

Matthew 5:24 KJV - Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Romans 5:10 KJV - For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

1 Corinthians 7:11 KJV - But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

2 Corinthians 5:18 KJV - And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV - Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Colossians 1:21 KJV - And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in [your] mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Here is the word reconcile in the KJV.

Leviticus 6:30 KJV - And no sin offering, whereof [any] of the blood is brought into the tabernacle of the congregation to reconcile [withal] in the holy [place], shall be eaten: it shall be burnt in the fire.

1 Samuel 29:4 KJV - And the princes of the Philistines were wroth with him; and the princes of the Philistines said unto him, Make this fellow return, that he may go again to his place which thou hast appointed him, and let him not go down with us to battle, lest in the battle he be an adversary to us: for wherewith should he reconcile himself unto his master? [should it] not [be] with the heads of these men?

Ezekiel 45:20 KJV - And so thou shalt do the seventh [day] of the month for every one that erreth, and for [him that is] simple: so shall ye reconcile the house.

Ephesians 2:16 KJV - And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Colossians 1:20 KJV - And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

Reconciles in the Bible (1 instance, in the NET).

Proverbs 16:7 NET - When a person's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he even reconciles his enemies to himself.

Reconciliation, again from the KJV.

Leviticus 8:15 KJV - And he slew [it]; and Moses took the blood, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar round about with his finger, and purified the altar, and poured the blood at the bottom of the altar, and sanctified it, to make reconciliation upon it.

2 Chronicles 29:24 KJV - And the priests killed them, and they made reconciliation with their blood upon the altar, to make an atonement for all Israel: for the king commanded [that] the burnt offering and the sin offering [should be made] for all Israel.

Ezekiel 45:15 KJV - And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the fat pastures of Israel; for a meat offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make reconciliation for them, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 45:17 KJV - And it shall be the prince's part [to give] burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

Daniel 9:24 KJV - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

2 Corinthians 5:18 KJV - And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV - To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Hebrews 2:17 KJV - Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto [his] brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

So I must ask if we have the ministry of reconciliation should it be so for those who do, does that mean that all people will be or become reconciled to God?

beameup

You have spoken of or in relation to or about many things of interest to you here.

Yes, I do accept Galatians.

In Judaism there is the believe in Yeshua as the Messiah.

Maybe you and I can have a discussion about Torah Law. And the Levitical SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM in the nation of Israel (I am following your words here). I am a Torah Observant Jew. I am a proselyte. I believe that the New Covenant came in Yeshua, to the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Do you agree or do you disagree? We should discuss what is meant, or what you mean, by the Levitical SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM. Levi is a tribe of the nation of Israel. It is the tribe that I have chosen. I do believe and have accepted sacrifice as a Jew. It is true that we have no temple, as I understand it. I do not know what is meant by, or when people say, the Sacrificial System.

The Torah is still in effect; it has not been altered or done away with. Without the shedding of BLOOD, there can be no remission (forgiveness) of SIN. Since Israel rejected Messiah's SHED BLOOD, their SIN REMAINS unforgiven. Therefore, all Israel is under the CURSE of the LAW.
The Sanhedrin has declared that the Temple shall be rebuilt "in the manner of King David". King David moved the TABERNACLE to the City of David - it was Solomon that built the (stone) Temple. So, a portable tent will be sufficient for sacrifices to be resumed as outlined in the Torah.
You can find references in the New Testament of a sacrificial structure that will be, in the future, in the proper location where sacrifices can be resumed. The Greek word can refer to either the Tabernacle or the stone Temple.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Torah is still in effect; it has not been altered or done away with. Without the shedding of BLOOD, there can be no remission (forgiveness) of SIN. Since Israel rejected Messiah's SHED BLOOD, their SIN REMAINS unforgiven. Therefore, all Israel is under the CURSE of the LAW.
The Sanhedrin has declared that the Temple shall be rebuilt "in the manner of King David". King David moved the TABERNACLE to the City of David - it was Solomon that built the (stone) Temple. So, a portable tent will be sufficient for sacrifices to be resumed as outlined in the Torah.
You can find references in the New Testament of a sacrificial structure that will be, in the future, in the proper location where sacrifices can be resumed. The Greek word can refer to either the Tabernacle or the stone Temple.

I disagree.

Yeshua did die for our sins. In fact, He died for the sins of the whole world. I don't say that sin remains unforgiven for Israel. I also do not say that all Israel is under the CURSE of the LAW, neither therefore. Also, you spoke of King David, the tabernacle, Solomon, and the temple. You spoke of the Sanhedrin. I am also unclear if your statement about a portable tent was what the Sanhedrin said or a deduction from what they said or have said. I do not know your source or sources. But in my estimation there is something wrong with or you have something wrong with your post.

beameup

I disagree.

Yeshua did die for our sins. In fact, He died for the sins of the whole world. I don't say that sin remains unforgiven for Israel. I also do not say that all Israel is under the CURSE of the LAW, neither therefore. Also, you spoke of King David, the tabernacle, Solomon, and the temple. You spoke of the Sanhedrin. I am also unclear if your statement about a portable tent was what the Sanhedrin said or a deduction from what they said or have said. I do not know your source or sources. But in my estimation there is something wrong with or you have something wrong with your post.

Looks like my post "struck a nerve" with you. So, you probably don't want to hear of such truth.
If you have been misled by false teaching, then your pride will prevent you from finding that out.

The sacrifice of Yeshua is of NO EFFECT to the UNBELIEVING. Rejecting the "new covenant" leaves you stuck with the "old covenant", where committing even one sin will bring the curse of the Law and eternal judgment.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Looks like my post "struck a nerve" with you. So, you probably don't want to hear of such truth.
If you have been misled by false teaching, then your pride will prevent you from finding that out.

The sacrifice of Yeshua is of NO EFFECT to the UNBELIEVING. Rejecting the "new covenant" leaves you stuck with the "old covenant", where committing even one sin will bring the curse of the Law and eternal judgment.

I accept the new covenant. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach. You need to be careful about what you believe and teach as truth.

beameup

I accept the new covenant. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach. You need to be careful about what you believe and teach as truth.

So, you are unwilling or unable to read about the Sanhedrin (formed in 2004) or the Temple Institute (which has created all the implements of the Temple/Tabernacle, and has trained all the Levite priests necessary to service in the Temple/Tabernacle). "All Israel" has not been saved, but the Mosaic Sacrificial System will soon be restored in East Jerusalem.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So, you are unwilling or unable to read about the Sanhedrin (formed in 2004) or the Temple Institute (which has created all the implements of the Temple/Tabernacle, and has trained all the Levite priests necessary to service in the Temple/Tabernacle). "All Israel" has not been saved, but the Mosaic Sacrificial System will soon be restored in East Jerusalem.

No.

I have a link to the Temple Institute as a Favorite in my Internet Browser in Chrome. You need to test everything by Scripture. As for the Sanhedrin, I have not read much. I know both to accept what they say and that some say that what they have said is incorrect wrong sin or untrue. I don't remember what source there is that would verify what you say here of East Jerusalem. Levites for the Temple? Okay. It is important to study Torah. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I do not know if or that this has to do with the Temple Institute. I do not know what the next temple will be.

beameup

No.

I have a link to the Temple Institute (edited)
I do not know if or that this has to do with the Temple Institute.
I do not know what the next temple will be.
Well, many Jews in Israel have longed for the restoration of the earth by Messiah.
It has only been within the last couple of decades that real preparations have
been seriously undertaken for Messiah's coming. The information I provided is
not some hidden secret, it is commonly available knowledge. Perhaps your teachers
have kept this info from you. The Sanhedrin was abolished in about 130 AD and
reestablished in 2004 AD. The Temple Institute (you should know!) has all things
prepared with the exception of the Sacrificial structure (Temple/Tabernacle).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, many Jews in Israel have longed for the restoration of the earth by Messiah.
It has only been within the last couple of decades that real preparations have
been seriously undertaken for Messiah's coming. The information I provided is
not some hidden secret, it is commonly available knowledge. Perhaps your teachers
have kept this info from you. The Sanhedrin was abolished in about 130 AD and
reestablished in 2004 AD. The Temple Institute (you should know!) has all things
prepared with the exception of the Sacrificial structure (Temple/Tabernacle).

I know a lot but I grew up with Scripture. I do not know what teachers you are referring to.