Muslims do not know who they worship

advenureside

The Trinitarian asks that we believe that God is " THREE INDIVIDUAL, DISTINCT PERSONS " - but the Bible never once declares that Yahoshua is a separate, Individual " DISTINCT = SEPARATE " Person from the Father. Yahoshua declared that He, Himself was the very Father to all believers here in - Rev 21:7

:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and " I will be his God, And he shall be my son. "

BUT - Never once " not one single time - is the word unity, Agreement or harmony used to describe Yahoshua"s relationship with the father. It is always one single identity manifesting himself.

Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, Of my own " I do not do anything, Whatsoever - OF MY OWN. . . Saying that it is the father that does the miracles and the works. Here, It seems that Yahoshua is simply making the claim just to be an ordinary man, Just as the rest of the apostles and disciples who claimed the same exact same thing.

But this is not what he meant - He further explains and clarifies that this is because He was not a distinct separated, Individual part of Gods nature - nor of a trinity. - He was not a separate identity or person " separated or individual PERSON - from the father " But he explained that If You have seen " him" " You have literally seen the father and HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE FATHER " and demanded - WHY would anyone even expect to ever even see the father or expect TO HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE FATHER - while they are looking at him? You are seeing the Father and being shown THE FATHER, By looking upon him.

He denied in every term that exists in the manuscript to be part of a trinity with the father. He has no power, No control, No miracles, No knowledge and there is no good and honor in Him. . . . . Saying - why do you call me " good "? -- There is no one good but God alone.

Every time He spoke of his own will, Power, Majesty and desire and purpose " He denied the trinity - Yet at the same time, He and the scriptures declare that He was God and a Father " and is to return to DWELL - in The Fathers throne

He said all of this in total denial of the Trinity. He is the very father himself here - ( who is a spirit ) manifested ( morphed ) into flesh - and the Greek uses this very word - morph " saying Yahoshua - is the very " morph " of the Father. - this destroys the entire Trinity. " Because Yahoshua denied the Trinity.

In fact - Heb 1:13 says that Yahoshua exited * OUT - FROM - {Greek -, EX} Out From The Right Of God - until His enemies were His footstool. Yahoshua exited " OUT FROM " - OUT OF - the Right of The Father. - And he will return to sit directly IN the throne of the father. As the Bible says that Yahoshua simply pre - existed IN The Bosom Of The Father and then - exited from - out of the Father and The throne and dwells at the RIGHT OF GOD until the enemies are a footstool and will return to sit with His Father - IN HIS Father"s throne. . .

This is why the Trinitarian Translators changed and altered these following verses - deleting the Greek word " - en " in " and changed the Greek word - " - in " - to be changed into the word " AT "

All of these verses have been changed by The Trinitarian Translators.

Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - - en " en in the right of God, Who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - - en - en in his own right G1722 - - en " en in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - - en - en in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ. . . . . The express image of The Fathers confidence, . . . . Sat down G1722 - - en " en in the right of the Majesty G1722 - - en - en in the high.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 -; - en " en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - - en - en in the right of God.
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, And is G1722 - - en - en in the right of God.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted his " right " to be Prince and Saviour, For to give repentance to Israel, And forgiveness of sins.
This is why the Trinitarian Translators changed the verses where it says that Christ is in the right of God - ; - en " en - in is own right - - en " en in the heavenly place. ; - en - en in the right of the throne of God. ; - en " en in the right of the Majesty G1722 - - en - en in the high. -
They literally had to change the Greek word " IN " - en - to say " = At - the right HAND. There is no At The Right " hand " of God in the manuscripts. There is only the RIGHT OF GOD. This is Yahoshua"s true eternal identity and origin - in the manuscripts. There is only 1. God.

Trinitarians forever leave Yahoshua sitting at the Right Hand Of God. But yet in the Bible - He originated from the Throne and He and in His word he directly says - that He will return back to sit IN the throne of the father. . " the creator. All things made by him and for him. Please let me know where I have misquoted from the Sacred Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. Perhaps I could learn something.

18 And will be a Father unto you, And ye shall be my sons and daughters, Saith the Lord Almighty.

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible Translation is because there is no place for it in the description of any of the verses. Because the Bible never, Ever uses any other word but the word - 1. / " Greek = Heis " to describe the Father, Son and Spirit. He was from heaven, He PRE EXISTED in the bosom of the father and EXITED from the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until his enemies are a footstool " HE declared He will return and sit in the very throne of the Father. His name is called Everlasting Father and The Lord of all Lords, The only savior and only name that exists " who is able to give salvation. - THE ALMIGHTY.

He said all of this in total denial of the Trinity. He is the very father himself here - ( who is a spirit ) manifested ( morphed ) into flesh - and the Greek uses this very word - morph " saying Yahoshua - is the very " morph " of the Father. - this destroys the entire Trinity. " Because Yahoshua denied the Trinity. This is why they were never able to insert / add the word Trinity into the Trinitarian translation " because Yahoshua denied that he was a part of a trinity and he denied that he was a separate individual distinct person - apart and separate from the father.

I know that Trinitarians understand or believe " The Comforter " to be another distinct, separate Person or individual called The Holy Spirit. =

But yet Yahoshua says here in - Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; :26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: :7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

This just a fraction of one of the endless reasons - why it was impossible to insert the word " Trinity " into the Bible. Every conclusion and determination in the entire Bible concerning the half verses, half phrases, partial statements and incomplete storylines of the Deceptive Trinitarian " One Step Theology " Of Rome " - it cancels itself out in the Bible. They are not three in the Bible, they are only one God, one SINGLE DISTINCT - SINGLE " GOD / ONE PERSON / ETERNAL DEITY - Roman Catholic doctrines are not in the Bible. To reject the Trinity is to reject and deny - The Je - soos of Rome and it is to reject and deny and refute the God of Rome and her spiritual daughters..

The Bible never uses the doctrine is the Trinity because it uses - Ph2:6 - Saying that Yahoshua -- WAS IN the Form / { Morphe " Greek ] - of God, AND Yahoshua ... governed, commanded and ruled no robbery / PLUNDER and RAPE - FORCE = Greek / - to be equally God.. - equally is the Greek word - G2470 " Meaning = EQUAL = OR THE SAME EXACT - as GOD } - it says nothing about being equal " WITH " GOD " the " word " with is not even in the manuscripts. The Trinitarian Translators are going through the entire Bible adding words to codify, mold and formulate their personal reflections about what they feel it should say. It says, equally God Himself. There was judged no - no robbery / no PLUNDER and RAPE - no FORCE = / - to be equally God.

The Trinitarian Translators again added words into the Bible to say that Yahoshua was Equal " WITH " GOD, and the manuscripts says nothing about being EQUAL " WITH " GOD " - they say EQUALLY GOD " - The same - EQUALLY = OR THE SAME EXACT GOD - But ( JESUS } made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form / MORPH - Greek ] of a servant . This Greek is - - morphe ; / mor-fay' - Meaning = The adjustment of parts); shape; figuratively moving , changing nature: - form. - He Is Yahoshua, The Father morphed - ; - morphe - but as the manuscripts say- IN - An adjusted of changing parts); shapes; moving its form - MORPH.

Do Trinitarians have no idea who God is. ? " Meaning = EQUAL = OR - THE SAME EXACT GOD = And this word = ; - G2470 " Meaning = EQUAL = OR THE SAME EXACT -

Yahoshua was the very one who is come as the manifestation of The Holy Spirit / Comforter - He says - - I Will Come To You. The Comforter, Holy Spirit is being sent in the name Of Yahoshua and HE Personally is saying - He is the one who is coming as the Holy Spirit.

Can Trinitarians tell us - What is the NAME of The Holy Spirit ? The Bible says that this name is Yahoshua. IF the holy spirit is being sent in His name. Why do Trinitarians deny that the name of the Holy Spirit is Yahoshua. ? What is the name of the Holy Spirit ?

The Bible tells us that we are baptized in the Name Of The Lord Yahoshua, The Anointing. The name that they baptized in - in every single last time that they PERFORMED baptism.

If Trinitarians could explain to me concerning their translation, how or why Yahoshua would have to LOWER Himself and take on the role or morph or form of a MAN and LOWER HIMSELF to become - a servant of God - IF THAT was what or who he already was and always will be ?

And I honestly can not figure out - where do Trinitarians believe that Yahoshua existed before he was to sit AT the right hand of God and where do Trinitarians believe that Yahoshua will sit or exist after his enemies are a made a footstool ?

In the manuscripts I see - Yahoshua, who existed { in } The bosom of Father, who was himself, manifested / morphed as a man and came down to earth and God LOWERED Himself and took on the role or morph or the form of a MAN and LOWERED HIMSELF - as a man - to be manifested as a servant of God - Meaning = this is not who or what he already was or pre-existed as.

I know the bible says that Yahoshua - judged that there was no - robbery / no PLUNDER and no FORCE = / - to be equally God. :7 But { Yahoshua } made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the morph / form of a servant, and was made / found / changed in the likeness of men: - :8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

in other words, he was not always a servant of God - but he was equally God, and was God and was not always a man. But If this is who and what He always was, [ as Trinitarians claim ] why did he have to change his form and MORPH and change himself from what he pre - existed as - and take on the morph of a servant and a man.

If Yahoshua WAS in the morph / form of God lowered Himself and became a servant of GOD and was changed, lowered and moved to sit { at } the right hand of God - until his enemies were a footstool, why was he said to have moved or - to have changed to sit there until - such and such a time.- if that is where he already was and had always existed and will always exist ?

My confusion lies in the question as to - Why change the translation to leave Yahoshua eternally , forever - sitting at the right hand of the father, simulating that, this is where he already had existed and will always forever exist ? I found that - - Heb 1:13 says that Yahoshua was to sit exiting * OUT FROM - The right Of God - until His enemies were His footstool. The manuscripts say - that Yahoshua is to sit / dwell or be exiting - “ COMING OUT “ exiting - from G1537 - - ε κ, ex - ek , to exit out of - or from - the Father = Meaning a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out ( of ( from, of ) ( -out ). = Exiting out of in - Heb 1:13

But again the King James Translators again copied the Catholic Translation to say that Yahoshua was to sit { at } the right hand of God in Heb 1:13. When the manuscripts say the word is to be exiting - “ COMING OUT “ exiting - from G1537 - ε κ, eX - ek, to exit out of or out from the father. isn't there a huge difference in translating between dwelling { at } the right hand, from saying dwelling - { as the manuscripts say - as exiting out from - ε κ, exiting from- } the right of father ?

Axalon the qarisar

BANNED
Banned
I fould not feel that I could judge muslims individuals to say that they worship Satan but I do know that what they teach is untrue.

The hardest thing for Muslims to accept is that the reason the Son and his followers have the same God is because the Bible says that God MORPHED himself into the MORPH of a man and though he judged and AUTHORIZED himself - no SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability to be EQUALLY GOD.

Php 2:6 Yahoshua " who - being IN the form / MORPH of God.

though he judged and AUTHORIZED himself - NO SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability and power to be EQUALLY GOD here on earth - as a human man.

But God literally CHANGED his form - he MORPHED / CHANGED himself and made himself EMPTY of the position of God and EQUALITY of being God and - made himself into a CHANGED, ALTERED, MODIFIED MORPH of God, manifesting - changing himself as a man and made himself as a servant of God / as a man - here on the earth.

UNTIL his enemies were defeated. And this is where Trinitarians approach the steps leading to the door and they take one single step and declare they have entered through the door. But there are many steps to get to the door. This is called Trinitarian " one step theology " they continually never never move beyond step one.

We have seen clearly that Trinitarians completely ignore the original manuscripts, as they go about FOCUSING ONLY upon a special few / select LIMITED list of altered and CHANGED verses. They had to literally add and delete and alter many words in their translation. I have clearly proven that. They even left a number of the words in Greek and Italian and completely refused to translate many words over into the English language.

We see again another Trinitarian mistranslation here in Joh 5: verse 18.
Joh 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Verse :18 BY THIS THEN MORE SOUGHT HIM, THE JEWS TO KILL, THAT NOT ONLY BREAKING THE SABBATH BUT ALSO THE FATHER IS HIS OWN, SAYING THE GOD EQUALED HIMSELF, MAKING HIM GOD.

This is how the Trinitarian Translators changed the verse.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal WITH God.
The word “ with “ was never in the manuscripts, it was added or inserted into the translation.

Joh_5:18 δια By - τουτο THIS - ουν THEN - μαλλον MORE - εζητουν SOUGHT - αυτον HIM - οι THE - ιουδαιοι JEWS - αποκτειναι TO KILL - οτι THAT - ου NOT - μονον ONLY - ελυεν BREAKING - το THE - σαββατον SABBATH - αλλα BUT - και ALSO πατερα THE FATHER - ιδιον - HIS OWN - ελεγεν SAYING - τον THE - θεον GOD - ισον EQUALED - εαυτον G1438 - HIMSELF - ποιων MAKING - τω HIM - θεω GOD.

We have the SAME EXACT inserted word again, here in Php 2:7

vrs :6 Who, being in the “ form / MORPH “ of God, thought it not robbery to be equal “ WITH “ God:
:7 But made himself EMPTY / VOID and took upon him the “ form / MORPH “ of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

We find two words were changed by the Trinitarian Translators in both verses - 6 and 7.
They inserted the word “ with “ God - also they took the word G2758 - κενόω - kenoō / ken-o'-o Meaning = To make empty, : - make (of none effect, void or to be in vain.
And they changed this word into “ OF NO REPUTATION “ ….. but this word is used “ 21 “ times in the Bible and never once is it used as to say “ of no reputation “ or having anything to do with a status, rank, position, level, order or STANDING . And this is what Trinitarians did throughout the entire translation. They go about throwing in words into the verses to insert a - status, a rank, a positional level between The Father and The Son.
Here is every single last place where this word is used in the entire manuscripts, and never once do the Trinitarians ever again translate this word to have anything to do with - “ someone’s REPUTATION “
Rom 4:14 none effect
1Co 1:17 none effect.
1Co 9:15 void
2Co 9:3 vain
Mar_12:3 empty
Luk_1:53 empty
Luk_20:10 empty
Luk_20:11 empty
Act_4:25 vain
1Co_15:10 vain
1Co_15:14 vain
1Co_15:58 vain
2Co_6:1 vain
Gal_2:2 vain
Eph_5:6 vain
Php_2:16 vain
Col_2:8 vain
1Th_2:1 vain
1Th_3:5 vain
Jas_2:20 vain

But they throw in a Trinitarian rendering into the verse, they change this word one single time to mean - “ reputation “ and it has nothing to do with someone’s reputation, status, rank, position, level, order or STANDING. It simply means that God MORPHED into human form and GOD was made himself as EMPTY / VOID and GOD took upon himself - the “ form / MORPH “ of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

Joh 14:18 I { YAHOSHUA } will not leave you comfortless: - I will come to you.
The Bible clearly says that the Holy Spirit - which is “ THE VERY SAME SPIRIT “ of Yahoshua the Anointing, - also, was in the Old Testament prophets and men of God.

As Peter clearly says in 1Pe 1: The prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: :11 Searching what, or what manner of time “ THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST “ WHICH WAS IN THEM - did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

We see clearly that the very same Spirit of Yahoshua himself, is The Holy Spirit that had been previously sent to earth as The Holy Spirit of prophecy. – to the prophets in the Old testament.

And - Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth - “ THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON “ - into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
God is saying that he is sending the - SPIRIT OF THE SON - into the hearts of believers.

And - Php 1:19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the SUPPLY of “ the Spirit of Yahoshua THE ANOINTING “

Trinitarians have completely removed and deleted the meaning of the Greek word “ Christ “ in every single last verse in the entire bible, -- - it literally has no MEANING and APPLICATION to their Trinity theory. But it is applied as the Holy Spirit in the manuscripts.
:20 … … .. so now also Christ “ The Anointing : shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

The “ Anointing “ Christ Yahoshua - is the Holy Spirit.
Eph 2:18 THROUGH { Yahoshua } we both “ you and I “ have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
And we see that there is ONLY one single mediator between God and man - Yahoshua.
Yet, in Rom 8:26 we see it is the Holy Spirit itself that makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. :27 the spirit makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
The Holy Spirit and Yahoshua are both the same operation of mediating and intercession between God and man.

Trinitarians and Muslims can never seem to ANSWER MY SIMPLY QUESTION - they have no answer and refuse to even discuss the question.

Trinitarians goal is to - forever leave Yahoshua sitting at the right HAND of the throne, at the right hand of God - denying where he originated and where he will be after his enemies are a footstool and defeated.

THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE FOR TRINITARIANS - IS SIMPLY THIS.
If he was always “ AT “ the right HAND of God, where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there and where will he exist after his purpose this completed
IF - The Bible says He is to sit / dwell - “ IN “ the right or “ AT “ the right hand of God - UNTIL - UNTIL such and such a time. = Dwell here - UNTIL - this time comes.
or

If he was to be there ‘ until ‘ such a such and such a time, this means he was not always there. And after such and such a time passes - where will he again return regarding his original place ?

Trinitarians have absolutely no answer .
But Trinitarians forever leave Yahoshua sitting “ AT “ the right HAND of God, pretending this is where he always was and will always exist. They do this by changing the Bible, adding and deleting and modifying words.

If Yahoshua was always “ AT “ the right HAND of God, - where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there and where will he exist after his purpose this completed IF - the Bible says - He is to sit / there - UNTIL - UNTIL such and such a time. = Dwell here - UNTIL - this time comes, where will he go ? And where did he exist before moving to dwell in at the right hand of God.

Trinitarians imagine he was always at the right hand of God and will for eternity sit at the Right hand. But why do the scriptures deny this Trinitarian faith ? it seems Trinitarians and Muslims simply have no scriptures for their altered mistranslation.

And that they seem to folllow their Spiritual fathers and reject the manuscripts.

popsthebuilder1

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is the name of your god?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 4:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Context[/FONT][FONT=&quot] | [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Full Chapter[/FONT][FONT=&quot] | [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Other Translations[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Hebrew and Aramaic the name of our God is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means, "Life Began."[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
I thought it mean the eternal...

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk