Muslims do not know who they worship

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is the name of your god?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 4:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Context[/FONT][FONT=&quot] | [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Full Chapter[/FONT][FONT=&quot] | [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Other Translations[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Hebrew and Aramaic the name of our God is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means, "Life Began."[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Sons Of God [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All who will inherit life immortal will be gods.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Psalm 82:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were powerful men of old, men of renown.

[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 1:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 2:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 38:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 1:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Matthew 5:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke 20:36[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels / messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:26[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yahshua.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 10:33-34[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be (a God)."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 10:24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 1:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 8:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 8:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 4:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Philippians 2:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 John 3:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 John 3:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Exodus 23:21.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my Name is in him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yah is the short form of God’s personal name Yahwah, used about fifty time in the Old Testament.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yah-wah / Yah-shua[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Psalm 68:4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sing to Elohiym, sing praise to His name, extol Him who rides on the clouds [/FONT][FONT=&quot]His name is Yah [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and rejoice before Him. [/FONT][/h] [h=4][FONT=&quot]John 5:43.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have come in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my Father's name[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. [/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]The best evidence is that his proper name was "y'shua". But Galileans always dropped their 'ayins', hence "y'shu" for which in the talmud many Jewish people use as an acronym meaning “may his name be blotted out”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The name Jesus is an unknown word that was invented. In the NIV Exhaustive Concordance you will find the name Joshua along with the name Jesus. In English the name Joshua is pronounced Jah/ shoo/ ah. We do know as a matter of fact that “Jah” is for “Yah” in Hebrew and English.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The assignment of the vowels in Hebrew are arbitrary, in order to hide his real name. This is also true of God’s own personal name which is Yahwah. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Orthodox Jews believe that it is their duty to conceal God’s personal name from the public. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So if you wish to use the Messiah’s real name in English that would be “Yahshua.” [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Numbers 13:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Moses gave Hoshea son of Nun the name Joshua.)[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Why did Moses give Hosea the name Joshua? (Yahshua) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I come in the name of Yahwah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

God's name in Hebrew is here for you to see.

יהוה

Read Hebrew from right to left as it is meant to be read. The letters are י Yod, ה Hey, ו Vav, ה Hey. In English we represent this as YHVH. I pronounce God's name Yahveh. Sometimes I say Adonai which means Lord. HaShem means The Name.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Shalom.

God's name in Hebrew is here for you to see.

יהוה

Read Hebrew from right to left as it is meant to be read. The letters are י Yod, ה Hey, ו Vav, ה Hey. In English we represent this as YHVH. I pronounce God's name Yahveh. Sometimes I say Adonai which means Lord. HaShem means The Name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hebrew did not use the e for a vowel until after 200 AD. The V is also modern Hebrew for the W.

CherubRam

How important is a name?

Hebrew scribes omitted the "h", changing Jeho (יְהוֹ) into Jo (יוֹ), to make the start of "Yeho-" so names would not sound like an attempt to pronounce the Divine Name.

Ye is Yah, Je is Yah, Jo is Yah, Ya is Yah, Yeh is Yah, Ja is Yah. What is the reason for that?

Ya/shua is Yah/shua.
Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?

I am not associated with the Sacred Name people. I had a personal experience that has lead me to this path.

When I first started teaching that God's name is Yahwah, Christians would say to me, "I do not know who Yahwah is, nor do I want to have anything to do with him; I only want to worship Jesus." We know as a matter of fact that the name Jesus is not the birth name of Christ. That name was made up about 500 years ago. The name Jesus is cultivated, the name Yahshua is not.

Psalm 118:26
Blessed is he [Yahshua] who comes in the name of [the LORD / Yahwah.] From the house of [the LORD / Yahwah] we bless you.

Psalm 144:15
Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is [the LORD / Yahwah.]

Psalm 14:4
Will evildoers never learn— those who devour my people as men eat bread and who do not call on Yahwah ?

Psalm 53:4
Will the evildoers never learn— those who devour my people like men eating bread and who do not call on Elohiym?

Psalm 79:6
Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the kingdoms that do not call on your name;

Jeremiah 10:25
Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the peoples who do not call on your name. For they have devoured Jacob; they have devoured him completely and destroyed his homeland.

What is the name of his son
Proverbs 30:4
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Whose hands have gathered up the wind? Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is the name of his son? Surely you know!

Genesis 48:16
the Angel who has delivered me from all harm —may he bless these boys. May they be called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and may they increase greatly on the earth.”

Exodus 3:15
God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘[The LORD / Yahwah], the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ “This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name [the LORD / Yahwah] I did not make myself fully known to them.

Exodus 9:16
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

Exodus 20:24
“‘Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you.

Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.

Exodus 33:19
And [the LORD / Yahwah] said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, [the LORD / Yahwah], in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Leviticus 19:12
“‘Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane the name of your God. I am [the LORD / Yahwah].

Numbers 6:27
“So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”

Deuteronomy 18:19
I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name.

Deuteronomy 18:20
But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

1 Samuel 24:21
Now swear to me by [the LORD / Yahwah] that you will not kill off my descendants or wipe out my name from my father’s family.”

1 Kings 5:5
I intend, therefore, to build a temple for the Name of [the LORD / Yahwah] my God, as [the LORD / Yahwah] told my father David, when he said, ‘Your son whom I will put on the throne in your place will build the temple for my Name.’

1 Kings 8:18
But [the LORD / Yahwah] said to my father David, ‘You did well to have it in your heart to build a temple for my Name.

2 Kings 21:4
He built altars in the temple of [the LORD / Yahwah], of which [the LORD / Yahwah] had said, “In Jerusalem I will put my Name.”

2 Kings 21:7
He took the carved Asherah pole he had made and put it in the temple, of which [the LORD / Yahwah] had said to David and to his son Solomon, “In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever.

2 Chronicles 6:5
‘Since the day I brought my people out of Egypt, I have not chosen a city in any tribe of Israel to have a temple built so that my Name might be there, nor have I chosen anyone to be ruler over my people Israel.

2 Chronicles 6:6
But now I have chosen Jerusalem for my Name to be there, and I have chosen David to rule my people Israel.’

2 Chronicles 6:8
But [the LORD / yahwah] said to my father David, ‘You did well to have it in your heart to build a temple for my Name.

2 Chronicles 6:9
Nevertheless, you are not the one to build the temple, but your son, your own flesh and blood—he is the one who will build the temple for my Name.’

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:16
I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

2 Chronicles 7:20
then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. I will make it a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples.

2 Chronicles 33:4
He built altars in the temple of [the LORD / Yahwah], of which [the LORD / Yahwah] had said, “My Name will remain in Jerusalem forever.”

2 Chronicles 33:7
He took the image he had made and put it in God’s temple, of which God had said to David and to his son Solomon, “In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever.

Nehemiah 1:9
but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name.’

Psalm 89:24
My faithful love will be with him, and through my name his horn will be exalted.

Psalm 91:14
“Because he loves me,” says [the LORD / Yahwah], “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Psalm 102:8
All day long my enemies taunt me; those who rail against me use my name as a curse.

Isaiah 29:23
When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

Isaiah 41:25
“I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes— one from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on rulers as if they were mortar, as if he were a potter treading the clay.

Isaiah 42:8
“I am [the LORD / Yahwah]; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:7
everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”

Isaiah 49:1
[ The Servant of the LORD ] Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born [the LORD / Yahwah] called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name.

Isaiah 52:5
“And now what do I have here?” declares [the LORD / Yahwah]. “For my people have been taken away for nothing, and those who rule them mock, ” declares [the LORD / Yahwah]. “And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed.

Isaiah 52:6
Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”

Isaiah 65:1
[ Judgment and Salvation ] “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of [the LORD / Yahwah], you who tremble at his word: “Your own people who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, ‘Let [the LORD / Yahwah] be glorified, that we may see your joy!’ Yet they will be put to shame.

Jeremiah 7:10
and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say, “We are safe”—safe to do all these detestable things?

Jeremiah 7:11
Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching! declares [the LORD / Yahwah].

Jeremiah 7:12
“‘Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel.

Jeremiah 7:14
Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name, the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your ancestors.

Jeremiah 7:30
[ The Valley of Slaughter ] “‘The people of Judah have done evil in my eyes, declares [the LORD / Yahwah]. They have set up their detestable idols in the house that bears my Name and have defiled it.

Jeremiah 12:16
And if they learn well the ways of my people and swear by my name, saying, ‘As surely as [the LORD / Yahwah] lives’—even as they once taught my people to swear by Baal—then they will be established among my people.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then [the LORD / Yahwah] said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

Jeremiah 14:15
Therefore this is what [the LORD / Yahwah] says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine.

Jeremiah 16:21
“Therefore I will teach them— this time I will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is [the LORD / Yahwah].

Jeremiah 23:25
“I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’

Jeremiah 23:27
They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship.

Jeremiah 25:29
See, I am beginning to bring disaster on the city that bears my Name, and will you indeed go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am calling down a sword on all who live on the earth, declares [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty.’

Jeremiah 27:15
‘I have not sent them,’ declares [the LORD / Yahwah]. ‘They are prophesying lies in my name. Therefore, I will banish you and you will perish, both you and the prophets who prophesy to you.’”

Jeremiah 29:9
They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares [the LORD / Yahwah].

Jeremiah 29:21
This is what [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty, the God of Israel, says about Ahab son of Kolaiah and Zedekiah son of Maaseiah, who are prophesying lies to you in my name: “I will deliver them into the hands of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and he will put them to death before your very eyes.

Jeremiah 29:23
For they have done outrageous things in Israel; they have committed adultery with their neighbors’ wives, and in my name they have uttered lies—which I did not authorize. I know it and am a witness to it,” declares [the LORD / yahwah].

Jeremiah 32:34
They set up their vile images in the house that bears my Name and defiled it.

Jeremiah 34:15
Recently you repented and did what is right in my sight: Each of you proclaimed freedom to your own people. You even made a covenant before me in the house that bears my Name.

Jeremiah 34:16
But now you have turned around and profaned my name; each of you has taken back the male and female slaves you had set free to go where they wished. You have forced them to become your slaves again.

Jeremiah 44:26
But hear the word of [the LORD / Yahwah], all you Jews living in Egypt: ‘I swear by my great name,’ says [the LORD / Yahwah], ‘that no one from Judah living anywhere in Egypt will ever again invoke my name or swear, “As surely as the Sovereign LORD lives.”

Ezekiel 20:9
But for the sake of my name, I brought them out of Egypt. I did it to keep my name from being profaned in the eyes of the nations among whom they lived and in whose sight I had revealed myself to the Israelites.

Ezekiel 20:14
But for the sake of my name I did what would keep it from being profaned in the eyes of the nations in whose sight I had brought them out.

Ezekiel 20:22
But I withheld my hand, and for the sake of my name I did what would keep it from being profaned in the eyes of the nations in whose sight I had brought them out.

Ezekiel 20:44
You will know that I am [the LORD / Yahwah], when I deal with you for my name’s sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices, you people of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.’”

Amos 9:12
so that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations that bear my name, ” declares [the LORD / Yahwah], who will do these things.

Zechariah 5:4
[The LORD / Yahwah] Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

Zechariah 13:9
This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘[The LORD / Yahwah] is our God.’”

Malachi 1:6
[ Breaking Covenant Through Blemished Sacrifices ] “A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty. “It is you priests who show contempt for my name. “But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?’

Malachi 1:11
My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty.

Malachi 1:14
“Cursed is the cheat who has an acceptable male in his flock and vows to give it, but then sacrifices a blemished animal to the Lord. For I am a great king,” says [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty, “and my name is to be feared among the nations.

Malachi 2:2
If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me.

Malachi 2:5
“My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name.

Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Revelation 14:1
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written [on / in] their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4
They will see his face, and his name will be [on / in] their foreheads.
Christ's name in English is Yahshua.

CherubRam

Jeremiah 23:27
They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship.

Malachi 1:6
“A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says Yahwah Almighty. “It is you priests who show contempt for my name.

CherubRam

Praise, Exalt, and Proclaim His Name

Exodus 34:5

Then Yahwah came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, Yahwah.

1 Chronicles 16:8

Give praise to Yahwah, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

Psalm 34:3

Glorify Yahwah with me; let us exalt his name together.

Psalm 68:4

Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is Yahwah.

Psalm 96:2

Sing to Yahwah, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.

Psalm 105:1

Give praise to Yahwah, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

Psalm 148:13

Let them praise the name of Yahwah, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.

Isaiah 12:4

In that day you will say: “Give praise to Yahwah, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.

Isaiah 47:4

Our Redeemer—Yahwah of Host is his name— is the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 52:6

Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”

Malachi 2:2

If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says Yahwah of Host, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me.

Last Days.

Zechariah 13:9

This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘Yahwah is our God.’”

CherubRam

I come in the name of Yahwah.

Psalm 118:26

Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you.

Matthew 23:39

For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”

Luke 13:35

Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hebrew did not use the e for a vowel until after 200 AD. The V is also modern Hebrew for the W.

There is no e vowel in Hebrew.

ו is the letter in English that we know as, by pronunciation of the letter, Vav. Sometimes we simply write V.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

ו is the letter in English that we know as, by pronunciation of the letter, Vav. Sometimes we simply write V.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hebrew WAW

Most Semitic scholars transliterate waw as a "w" or a "u", depending on school and pronunciation. Vav and the use of V, did not originate till later. When Eliezer Ben Yehuda, the father of modern Hebrew, was reviving Hebrew in the late 1800's and early 1900's, so that a nation could be established, he tried to avoid the Ashkenaz dialect as much as possible, preferring the Sephardic. "The Ashkenazic variety of Hebrew reminded the Council too much of Yiddish, the despised language of the Exile in the opinion of most of the Council's members, which in particular, contained the same set of vowel phonemes. Conversely, the Sephardic form resembled the sound pattern of Arabic more closely and Arabic was the sister language in the Semitic family which already existed in the locale." The Revival of a Classical Tongue, Eliezer Ben Yehuda and the Modern Hebrew Language, Jack Fellman, Pg. 84. Ben Yehuda was greatly influenced by Arabic and Aramaic, in his modernizing Hebrew as a spoken language and not just liturgical. Though the Council and Ben Yehuda devised a system for the Hebrew, which more closely resembled the Biblical and Sephardic, what emerged was that of the Ashkenaz, as a result of the increasing amount of Eastern European immigrants. They were the ones to teach the children in the kibbutzim and that is what became the dominant language. The use of vav, is Ashkenaz and Yiddish.

In the early texts of the English Bible, they spell Dawiyd as Dauid. Which is the same way that the Septuagint writes it in Greek. The ui vowel combination, a diphthong, makes the wee sound as in French oui. Dawiyd is pronounced Da-wiyd or Da-weed.

"Both Hebrew pronunciation and Hebrew vocalization thus underwent various phases of development until they reached their present day stage." "The influences of external factors: How can we account for the present day twofold pronunciation of the letters Beyth, Kaf, Fe, and Thau among so large a segment of Jewry, a pronunciation which has no foundation at all in the ancient and genuine Hebrew sources? " "According to an explicit statement by Jerome (cf. TRL, paragraph XXIII under Fe), Hebrew had no 'p' sound at all; and implicitely all the trasliterations and other pertinent evidence (cf. Here 44ff) available agree on the fact that even Beth, Kaf and Thau, irrespective of their position (whether initial, medial or even final place) as well as Shiyn had only one consonantal value each (cf. TRL paragraph XXIII under those letters). Their twofold pronunciation was brought about by way of a Differentiating Dot. The reason for it must have been the languages of the 'Wirtsvoelker': the nations, in whose midst the Jews lived, had in their respective languages corresponding sounds, which heretofore had been alien to the Hebrew speech. " Pre-Masoretic Bible, Alexander Sperber, Pg. 26

"With regard to their origin and diffusion, linguistic changes correspond to the absence or presence of foreigners and to the extent of commercial and political relations between the different areas. Some chages, however, took place independently in different dialects." A History of the Hebrew Language, Angel Saenz-Badillos, Pg. 46.

"The situation today makes it possible to conclude that at an early stage w came to be pronounced v, possibly while the Samaritans still spoke Hebrew, and since it coalesced with fricative Beth, it was included with the process of fricative/plosive interchange, together with Beth, Fe, Daleth, Waw and Thau." A Grammar of Samaritan Hebrew, Zeev Ben-Hayyim, pg. 33.

"The Samaritan tradition in Samaritan Hebrew and Samaritan Aramaic concerning the articulation of Waw is clear evidence of a w>v process in Palestine, at least during the period of Aramaic speech.13" Ibid, pg. 34
Footnote 13, "See Ben-Hayyim, Studies, 105. Pronouncing the waw as v is undoubtedly the reason for the beth/waw interchange in manuscripts in Rabbinic literature. "

Arabic's waw is a w/u, just as in the older Hebrew and Samaritan Hebrew. They, like Greek, do not have a vav. Some scholars have theorized that the v came with the Indo-European languages that derived from Sanskrit, which does have a v. Another similarity between the Ancient Hebrew, Samaritan is that of the Shiyn. In both, shiyn is always a Sh. The Samek was the S. Later Hebrew took to placing a dot over the right side of the shiyn for Sh and a dot over the left side for S. A good example of this is Shibboleth, the word that caused the death of those that could not pronounce it properly (Shoftiym [Judges] 12:6). When Shibboleth is written, it is Shiyn, but when Sibboleth is written, it is Samek. The same occurred with Thau and Teyt.

The letter Waw was also adopted by the Greeks, from the Phoenicians. The intersecting portion on top, similar to our Y, was curved on top, like an open semi-circle. This became the Greek letter Upsilon about 600 BCE. Sometimes it is written as a Y and sometimes as a U. The lowercase letter is written as a u. This was also adopted by the Romans, from the Greeks. The Romans gave the letter its capital V shape about 114 CE. Medieval scribes wrote two VV’s together about 1000 CE. VV was also written UU and the letter came to be known as the “double U”, written as W. Medieval scribes used the V for a consonant and used the U for a vowel. The development of W and U was very similar to the development of I and J.

The early alphabets did not have a letter “J”. First, you have Proto-Canaanite script. From that descended the paleo-Arabic, paleo-Aramaic, paleo-Hebrew, and the paleo-Phoenician. The Archaic Greek, descends from the Phoenician. And the Latin, descends from the Greek. In time it changed to one more upright and with a slight curve to the bottom, instead of a sharp angle, about 1000 BCE. The Greeks made the letter a single, vertical stroke about 600 BCE. They named the letter an Iota. It makes the same Y sound of Yod, as a consonant, but also makes an I sound, as in index. The Romans gave the “I” its capital form about 114 CE. When “I” was the initial letter in a word, they began making an ornamental, descending stroke to the left. This began in the 1200’s and became popular in the 1500’s. Generally the initial sound of I was as a consonant. Eventually, the Letter J came to denote the Y sound and I the I sound. The letter J became different from the I, in 1630, in England.

With the development of the letter J and the European use of the letter V for Waw, the corrupted spelling of Iehowah, became Jehovah.

There are several accounts to when the first use of Jehovah began. “But in the Middle Ages certain Christian theologians (the first known is Raymond Martin in 1270), copying the voweled tetragrammaton in transliteration, spelled it out to read JeHoVaH.” (The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, 1905, Jehovah, Pg. 55) “The pronunciation indicated by ‘Jehovah’ (J being pronounced as Y) has been traced as far back as Wessel (d. 1489), who used Johavah and Jehovah, and Petrus Galatinus, confessor of Leo X. (1513-21).” (The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, Yahweh, pg. 470) In 1516, Pietro Columna Galatinus (1460-1540), Pope Leo 10th’s confessor, wrote a book titled, “De Arcanis Catholicae Veritatis (Concerning Secrets of Universal Truth). In his book, written in Latin, he introduces the spelling of Jehovah. “It was contested by other scholars as being against grammatical and historical propriety”. (Oxford English Dictionary, Jehovah. Encyclopedia Judaica, Galatinus.)

In Biblical Hebrew, Samaritan Hebrew Waw was a W/U. Greek did not have a V, neither did Akkadian, Arabic or Ethiopic, Waw is W. An old Persian syllabary, in cuneiform, has a wa and a wi, but no v's, yet later Persian did.

No language on earth has remained intact over hundreds and thousands of years. Hebrew is no different, contrary to the belief of those that Hebrew is some sacred tongue protected by YHWH from change and that the Hebrews have faithfully preserved it. Hebrew is just a human tongue and has gone through many changes. We may never know all of them, but we can open our eyes and realize what changes are available to us and learn from them.

CherubRam

Shalom.

Jacob

Early Aramaic and Hebrew vowels
The early Aramaic and Hebrew vowel system is reconstructed as a o i u

Summary
The following charts summarize the most common reflexes of the Proto-Semitic vowels in the various stages of Hebrew:
Proto-Semitic: a, i, u.
Proto-Hebrew: a, o, i, u.
Secunda: a, o, i, u.
Tiberian: ɔ, o, i, u.
Babylonian: ɔ, o, i, u.
Palestinian: a, o, i, u.
Samaritan: ( a, ɒ,) u, ( e, i,)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hebrew WAW

Most Semitic scholars transliterate waw as a "w" or a "u", depending on school and pronunciation. Vav and the use of V, did not originate till later. When Eliezer Ben Yehuda, the father of modern Hebrew, was reviving Hebrew in the late 1800's and early 1900's, so that a nation could be established, he tried to avoid the Ashkenaz dialect as much as possible, preferring the Sephardic. "The Ashkenazic variety of Hebrew reminded the Council too much of Yiddish, the despised language of the Exile in the opinion of most of the Council's members, which in particular, contained the same set of vowel phonemes. Conversely, the Sephardic form resembled the sound pattern of Arabic more closely and Arabic was the sister language in the Semitic family which already existed in the locale." The Revival of a Classical Tongue, Eliezer Ben Yehuda and the Modern Hebrew Language, Jack Fellman, Pg. 84. Ben Yehuda was greatly influenced by Arabic and Aramaic, in his modernizing Hebrew as a spoken language and not just liturgical. Though the Council and Ben Yehuda devised a system for the Hebrew, which more closely resembled the Biblical and Sephardic, what emerged was that of the Ashkenaz, as a result of the increasing amount of Eastern European immigrants. They were the ones to teach the children in the kibbutzim and that is what became the dominant language. The use of vav, is Ashkenaz and Yiddish.

In the early texts of the English Bible, they spell Dawiyd as Dauid. Which is the same way that the Septuagint writes it in Greek. The ui vowel combination, a diphthong, makes the wee sound as in French oui. Dawiyd is pronounced Da-wiyd or Da-weed.

"Both Hebrew pronunciation and Hebrew vocalization thus underwent various phases of development until they reached their present day stage." "The influences of external factors: How can we account for the present day twofold pronunciation of the letters Beyth, Kaf, Fe, and Thau among so large a segment of Jewry, a pronunciation which has no foundation at all in the ancient and genuine Hebrew sources? " "According to an explicit statement by Jerome (cf. TRL, paragraph XXIII under Fe), Hebrew had no 'p' sound at all; and implicitely all the trasliterations and other pertinent evidence (cf. Here 44ff) available agree on the fact that even Beth, Kaf and Thau, irrespective of their position (whether initial, medial or even final place) as well as Shiyn had only one consonantal value each (cf. TRL paragraph XXIII under those letters). Their twofold pronunciation was brought about by way of a Differentiating Dot. The reason for it must have been the languages of the 'Wirtsvoelker': the nations, in whose midst the Jews lived, had in their respective languages corresponding sounds, which heretofore had been alien to the Hebrew speech. " Pre-Masoretic Bible, Alexander Sperber, Pg. 26

"With regard to their origin and diffusion, linguistic changes correspond to the absence or presence of foreigners and to the extent of commercial and political relations between the different areas. Some chages, however, took place independently in different dialects." A History of the Hebrew Language, Angel Saenz-Badillos, Pg. 46.

"The situation today makes it possible to conclude that at an early stage w came to be pronounced v, possibly while the Samaritans still spoke Hebrew, and since it coalesced with fricative Beth, it was included with the process of fricative/plosive interchange, together with Beth, Fe, Daleth, Waw and Thau." A Grammar of Samaritan Hebrew, Zeev Ben-Hayyim, pg. 33.

"The Samaritan tradition in Samaritan Hebrew and Samaritan Aramaic concerning the articulation of Waw is clear evidence of a w>v process in Palestine, at least during the period of Aramaic speech.13" Ibid, pg. 34
Footnote 13, "See Ben-Hayyim, Studies, 105. Pronouncing the waw as v is undoubtedly the reason for the beth/waw interchange in manuscripts in Rabbinic literature. "

Arabic's waw is a w/u, just as in the older Hebrew and Samaritan Hebrew. They, like Greek, do not have a vav. Some scholars have theorized that the v came with the Indo-European languages that derived from Sanskrit, which does have a v. Another similarity between the Ancient Hebrew, Samaritan is that of the Shiyn. In both, shiyn is always a Sh. The Samek was the S. Later Hebrew took to placing a dot over the right side of the shiyn for Sh and a dot over the left side for S. A good example of this is Shibboleth, the word that caused the death of those that could not pronounce it properly (Shoftiym [Judges] 12:6). When Shibboleth is written, it is Shiyn, but when Sibboleth is written, it is Samek. The same occurred with Thau and Teyt.

The letter Waw was also adopted by the Greeks, from the Phoenicians. The intersecting portion on top, similar to our Y, was curved on top, like an open semi-circle. This became the Greek letter Upsilon about 600 BCE. Sometimes it is written as a Y and sometimes as a U. The lowercase letter is written as a u. This was also adopted by the Romans, from the Greeks. The Romans gave the letter its capital V shape about 114 CE. Medieval scribes wrote two VV’s together about 1000 CE. VV was also written UU and the letter came to be known as the “double U”, written as W. Medieval scribes used the V for a consonant and used the U for a vowel. The development of W and U was very similar to the development of I and J.

The early alphabets did not have a letter “J”. First, you have Proto-Canaanite script. From that descended the paleo-Arabic, paleo-Aramaic, paleo-Hebrew, and the paleo-Phoenician. The Archaic Greek, descends from the Phoenician. And the Latin, descends from the Greek. In time it changed to one more upright and with a slight curve to the bottom, instead of a sharp angle, about 1000 BCE. The Greeks made the letter a single, vertical stroke about 600 BCE. They named the letter an Iota. It makes the same Y sound of Yod, as a consonant, but also makes an I sound, as in index. The Romans gave the “I” its capital form about 114 CE. When “I” was the initial letter in a word, they began making an ornamental, descending stroke to the left. This began in the 1200’s and became popular in the 1500’s. Generally the initial sound of I was as a consonant. Eventually, the Letter J came to denote the Y sound and I the I sound. The letter J became different from the I, in 1630, in England.

With the development of the letter J and the European use of the letter V for Waw, the corrupted spelling of Iehowah, became Jehovah.

There are several accounts to when the first use of Jehovah began. “But in the Middle Ages certain Christian theologians (the first known is Raymond Martin in 1270), copying the voweled tetragrammaton in transliteration, spelled it out to read JeHoVaH.” (The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, 1905, Jehovah, Pg. 55) “The pronunciation indicated by ‘Jehovah’ (J being pronounced as Y) has been traced as far back as Wessel (d. 1489), who used Johavah and Jehovah, and Petrus Galatinus, confessor of Leo X. (1513-21).” (The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, Yahweh, pg. 470) In 1516, Pietro Columna Galatinus (1460-1540), Pope Leo 10th’s confessor, wrote a book titled, “De Arcanis Catholicae Veritatis (Concerning Secrets of Universal Truth). In his book, written in Latin, he introduces the spelling of Jehovah. “It was contested by other scholars as being against grammatical and historical propriety”. (Oxford English Dictionary, Jehovah. Encyclopedia Judaica, Galatinus.)

In Biblical Hebrew, Samaritan Hebrew Waw was a W/U. Greek did not have a V, neither did Akkadian, Arabic or Ethiopic, Waw is W. An old Persian syllabary, in cuneiform, has a wa and a wi, but no v's, yet later Persian did.

No language on earth has remained intact over hundreds and thousands of years. Hebrew is no different, contrary to the belief of those that Hebrew is some sacred tongue protected by YHWH from change and that the Hebrews have faithfully preserved it. Hebrew is just a human tongue and has gone through many changes. We may never know all of them, but we can open our eyes and realize what changes are available to us and learn from them.

The Hebrew letter ו Vav is found in the Torah or the TaNaK and also in Modern Hebrew as I understand it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Early Aramaic and Hebrew vowels
The early Aramaic and Hebrew vowel system is reconstructed as a o i u

Summary
The following charts summarize the most common reflexes of the Proto-Semitic vowels in the various stages of Hebrew:
Proto-Semitic: a, i, u.
Proto-Hebrew: a, o, i, u.
Secunda: a, o, i, u.
Tiberian: ɔ, o, i, u.
Babylonian: ɔ, o, i, u.
Palestinian: a, o, i, u.
Samaritan: ( a, ɒ,) u, ( e, i,)

The Hebrew letters are not vowels.

For vowels in Hebrew we have by their Hebrew name from my Hebrew Book the following.

a as in yacht
patach

a as in yacht
kamets

ee as in bee
chirek

ay as in hay
tsere

e as in bed
segol

o as in row
cholem

oo as in pool
kibuts

oo as in pool
shurek

o as in row
chataf kamets

sheva

Marbleyes

I agree. The facts show that With the development of the letter J and the European use of the letter V for Waw, Yahawhea became Jehovah. and Yahoshua became Je Zeus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I agree. The facts show that With the development of the letter J and the European use of the letter V for Waw, Yahawhea became Jehovah. and Yahoshua became Je Zeus.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

I cannot and do not agree with you.

Marbleyes

It is such a joke.

It is not at all surprising that many people who are mainly Trinitarians are not interested in correcting the radical European change of Yahoshua - But yet they will defend and detail with passion, the European change that was made to Yahwhea.

it is no different than the changing of the name of Iōannēs / Ee-o-an'-nace to John.

Also we have the changing the name of Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' to Jacob.

Or the changing of Chavvâh / Khav-vaw' to Eve.

Another major name change was the changing of the { SO CALLED JAMES which is not JAMES } The so called James - His real name also was Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' 1:1

The So called Jacob and James - they both had the same eXact name ~ Yitschâq.

The translations are filled with so many changes that are not in the manuscripts that especially trinitarians do not care enough to fiX and correct the Name of Yaahoshua while they are ever happey to fiX the name Yahwhea.

But Yaahoshua and many other names have no value or meaning to Trinitarians - especially Yaahoshua. For trinitarians - It is another god completly. Yaahoshua has no value to trinitarians - He is simply an imaginative trio of three persons that the manuscripts never declare such lies.

The bible says that God is - 1. God and that Yahoshua is the eXpressed image of the invisible spirit of God - not another person of a tri- unity.

The Jesus that they worship is another Anointing that Rome invented..

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is such a joke.

It is not at all surprising that many people who are mainly Trinitarians are not interested in correcting the radical European change of Yahoshua - But yet they will defend and detail with passion, the European change that was made to Yahwhea.

it is no different than the changing of the name of Iōannēs / Ee-o-an'-nace to John.

Also we have the changing the name of Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' to Jacob.

Or the changing of Chavvâh / Khav-vaw' to Eve.

Another major name change was the changing of the { SO CALLED JAMES which is not JAMES } The so called James - His real name also was Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' 1:1

The So called Jacob and James - they both had the same eXact name ~ Yitschâq.

The translations are filled with so many changes that are not in the manuscripts that especially trinitarians do not care enough to fiX and correct the Name of Yaahoshua while they are ever happey to fiX the name Yahwhea.

But Yaahoshua and many other names have no value or meaning to Trinitarians - especially Yaahoshua. For trinitarians - It is another god completly. Yaahoshua has no value to trinitarians - He is simply an imaginative trio of three persons that the manuscripts never declare such lies.

The bible says that God is - 1. God and that Yahoshua is the eXpressed image of the invisible spirit of God - not another person of a tri- unity.

The Jesus that they worship is another Anointing that Rome invented..

You have the Hebrew wrong for the translation to Jacob.

Today is Shlishli, Aviv 11.