Are Gods Elect ever the workers of iniquity ?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
LOL, reading your tortured pretzel is just too funny. I just can't take you seriously. Continue on with your fools game.

It's obvious you take yourself even far less seriously, since you have answered not one of my questions, while being transparently dishonest in saying that you answered all of them. But, you and I both know you answered none. And, you and I both understand that you are just too cautious and evasive to answer even simple questions about Calvinism (e.g., Is Calvinism the gospel?), because, as you and I both understand, you must then be engaged in a futile attempt to prop up a self-damning, man-made construct of anti-Biblical irrationality, and you must needs, in doing so, display your irrationality out in the open, making it all the more game for being pelted with the criticism and ridicule it deserves. It's just too much mental effort for you to put out, with no prospect of getting the self-glorifying results you want; it's best for you just to stick to your puerile, bot-like reactions, and hope that you have better luck finding people to wrangle with upon whom your parroted TULIP theology slogans may seem to have some force for a while. And, at the end of the day, be sure to cast upon them irrelevant, if not outright meaningless, names intended pejoratively, like "Pelagian".

By the way, you refer to yourself by the phrase, "Reformed Christian"; now, since, by this phrase, you make it clear that you think some Christians are not Reformed, are not Calvinists, would you then say that these non-Reformed, non-Calvinist Christians are Pelagian Christians? If not, then who, exactly, would you say constitute the non-Calvinist sub-class of Christians?

Now, those are a couple more simple questions about your ideology for you to shirk answering, as you and I both know you will do.

beloved57

It's obvious you take yourself even far less seriously, since you have answered not one of my questions, while being transparently dishonest in saying that you answered all of them. But, you and I both know you answered none. And, you and I both understand that you are just too cautious and evasive to answer even simple questions about Calvinism (e.g., Is Calvinism the gospel?), because, as you and I both understand, you must then be engaged in a futile attempt to prop up a self-damning, man-made construct of anti-Biblical irrationality, and you must needs, in doing so, display your irrationality out in the open, making it all the more game for being pelted with the criticism and ridicule it deserves. It's just too much mental effort for you to put out, with no prospect of getting the self-glorifying results you want; it's best for you just to stick to your puerile, bot-like reactions, and hope that you have better luck finding people to wrangle with upon whom your parroted TULIP theology slogans may seem to have some force for a while. And, at the end of the day, be sure to cast upon them irrelevant, if not outright meaningless, names intended pejoratively, like "Pelagian".

By the way, you refer to yourself by the phrase, "Reformed Christian"; now, since, by this phrase, you make it clear that you think some Christians are not Reformed, are not Calvinists, would you then say that these non-Reformed, non-Calvinist Christians are Pelagian Christians? If not, then who, exactly, would you say constitute the non-Calvinist sub-class of Christians?

Now, those are a couple more simple questions about your ideology for you to shirk answering, as you and I both know you will do.

Do you want to discuss the OP ?

beloved57

Gods Elect or Christs Sheep, though they're never the children of the devil, or the children of disobedience, or the workers of iniquity which God hates, yet by nature they have a natural affinity with them, and are considered among them. Thats why Paul says of the elect that by nature they're children of wrath as others. Eph 2:3

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Much like the Beloved Prodigal Son, who while away from His Father, He was still a Son, but lived like and among them of the world Lk 15:11-24.

Last edited:

Nanja

Gods Elect or Christs Sheep, though they're never the children of the devil, or the children of disobedience, or the workers of iniquity which God hates, yet by nature they have a natural affinity with them, and are considered among them. Thats why Paul says of the elect that by nature they're children of wrath as others. Eph 2:3

3 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind;[/FONT] and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Much like the Beloved Prodigal Son, who while away from His Father, He was still a Son, but lived like and among them of the world Lk 15:11-24.[/FONT]

Amen Brother ! Both Christ's Sheep / His Seed Eph. 1:4-5; Is. 53:10, and the seed of the serpent / devil [goats Mat 25:41] were shapen by natural birth in iniquity Ps. 51:5 and by nature children of wrath Eph. 2:3.

However, the difference between the two seeds, is that Christ's Seed, God's Elect, shall be Born Again because of His Resurrection from the dead, giving them a New Spiritual Nature that identifies them as God's Children.

1 Pet. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

beloved57

Even though by nature the elect work iniquity like any other sinner, yet they arent the workers of iniquity that God hates Ps 5:5 neither are they tey which Christ says to them I never knew you Matt 7:23

23 [FONT=&quot]And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Now in contrast, the elect or sheep of Christ, Christ knows them and says He specifically laid down His Life for Jn 10: 11-15

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. Now we know Christ sheep were sinners like they which work iniquity, else why did Christ lay down His Life for them ? Yet as not with the Sheep whom Christ knows [ginōskō] Vs 14 They which work iniquity Christ says He NEVER KNEW[ginōskō] Vs 23

This is a notable difference between sinners, some Christ never knew, and some He knew and gave His Life for.[/FONT]

Nanja

Even though by nature the elect work iniquity like any other sinner, yet they arent the workers of iniquity that God hates Ps 5:5 neither are they tey which Christ says to them I never knew you Matt 7:23

23 [FONT="]And then will I profess unto them, [B]I [U]never knew[/U] [U]you[/U]: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.[/B]

Now in contrast, the elect or sheep of Christ, Christ knows them and says He specifically laid down His Life for Jn 10: 11-15

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]12 [/B][/FONT]But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]1[B]4 [/B][/B][/FONT][B]I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep[/B], and am known of mine.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. Now we know Christ sheep were sinners like they which work iniquity, else why did Christ lay down His Life for them ? Yet as not with the Sheep whom Christ knows [ginōskō] Vs 14 They which work iniquity Christ says He NEVER KNEW[ginōskō] Vs 23

This is a notable difference between sinners, some Christ never knew, and some He knew and gave His Life for.[/FONT]

Yes a notable difference indeed !

God's elect or sheep of Christ He Knows John 10:14 can never be those who work iniquity that God hates Ps. 5:5, simply because their iniquity was laid upon Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22; Is 53:6 from Everlasting.

However, those who are outside of the world [kosmos] of God's Love will permanently remain the objects of His hate, as they were never any Christ Knew Mat. 7:23 and gave His Life for; but are those whom the devil sowed into the world Mat. 13:38b; cursed goats Mat. 25:41, 46.

beloved57

Yes a notable difference indeed !

God's elect or sheep of Christ He Knows John 10:14 can never be those who work iniquity that God hates Ps. 5:5, simply because their iniquity was laid upon Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22; Is 53:6 from Everlasting.

However, those who are outside of the world [kosmos] of God's Love will permanently remain the objects of His hate, as they were never any Christ Knew Mat. 7:23 and gave His Life for; but are those whom the devil sowed into the world Mat. 13:38b; cursed goats Mat. 25:41, 46.

So simple. However Sister you are probably the only one on this forum who sees this and by Grace confess it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Figure it out.

1 John 1:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.