The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think there's necessarily a pay off per se, but a mechanism of control. A deception that started innocently enough when Erastothenes decided it was a ball 2100 years ago or so, by himself with a stick and a shadow. We've gone off of his assumption and his math until they changed it several times and changed it again recently. You know, to make it better. Fast forward to Copernicus and Pythagoras, and more globe based math with deep endless space. They were both Jesuits. Galileo and Newton continued the fallacy but none actually tried to deceive, Imo. BTW, Newton and Galileo, Jesuits. The Jesuits have controlled cosmology for a thousand years or more.
That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Nobody knew for sure and everything seemed to line up as a globe. Here comes Einstein and with his buddy, a Jesuit priest from Belgium, who first had the idea for the big bang convinced Einstein of the Big Bangeroo too. Even by this time nobody has been high enough to see the earth curvature. In 1931 a scientist, an associate of Einstein, Captain Picard saw the earth from above. They had ideas that the earth might not be a globe. Confirmed, possibly in the 30s 40s 50s or 60 & 61.

At this point, what do you do, announce to the world that the earth is flat? You think? Why would they tell us? Give some compelling reasons why they would or should tell us.
Why you ask?? Why tell us the earth is actually flat and not round? Why not?? There is literally no reasonable reason not to. :idunno:

Now, they fake the moon landings as everyone knows and LOSE every record and every bit of data. Amazing. No pictures that aren't altered, CGI, artist renderings or photo shopped. Wide angle lenses, fish eye lenses, controlled digital CGI fake footage from space.
Thanks for discrediting my father's life work :rolleyes:

There are many reasons to hide the truth from the world. My thoughts are that the powers that be are scared of the reaction, the unknown, the possible loss of the status quo. Free energy, resources, possible large swaths of habitable land, who knows how far it extends beyond the ice wall?
You are certifiably insane.

But hey.... everyone has a right to be a moron.

musterion

So I'll leave satan out of it, so nobody has to think about satan anymore. :chuckle:

This is why it looks like you're not serious about this but are just having fun with a sure-fire attention getter, like with the controversy thread. Dave, he seems hard-core about this. It's hard to say what you really believe here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is why it looks like you're not serious about this but are just having fun with a sure-fire attention getter, like with the controversy thread. Dave, he seems hard-core about this. It's hard to say what you really believe here.
I don't see what mentioning satan in the deception of the shape of the earth has to do with salvation. I'm serious about flat earth, geocentric earth and conspiracies. The tranny videos are just funny and some are true I think. It's hard to tell, but eliminating the two genders is part of the new age agenda.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for discrediting my father's life work :rolleyes:

You are certifiably insane.

But hey.... everyone has a right to be a moron.
Everybody has opinions . . . I'd rather be a moron than blinded by fake science. Your father's work was real, as I said, rockets and spacecraft etc. were designed built and launched. Did he go to the moon? Then you're just being deceptive untruthful as I've seen is commonplace for you on this topic.

musterion

I don't see what mentioning satan in the deception of the shape of the earth has to do with salvation.

Already explained that. Not saying you but: when FEs invoke Satan and God, they're automatically invoking evil vs good, which damn well does involve salvation (whatever they think that means) and I think you know that. Not saying some of them are calling FE the gospel, but some of them CLEARLY IMPLY this is a good/evil issue depending on which side you're on...God's or Satan's. That equals Heaven or Hell.

YOU may not think so but some of THEM do, and you're quoting them.

But when you laugh that off, I wonder how serious you really are here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Already explained that. Not saying you but: when FEs invoke Satan and God, they're automatically invoking evil vs good, which damn well does involve salvation (whatever they think that means) and I think you know that. Not saying some of them are calling FE the gospel, but some of them CLEARLY IMPLY this is a good/evil issue depending on which side you're on...God's or Satan's. That equals Heaven or Hell.

YOU may not think so but some of THEM do, and you're quoting them.

But when you laugh that off, I wonder how serious you really are here.
With that thinking then every single detail of every single thing is salvation related, and maybe it is. I think the memes are just saying that it's POSSIBLE that the shape of earth is part of satan's many deceptions. Aren't they simply showing what the Bible says and what evolution, big bang thinking really is? I just don't see the "you're evil if you believe the globe" nor do I see "you better believe flat earth or you're going to hell" - I just don't see that distinction being made in any of the memes I used.

Stuu

I don't see what mentioning satan in the deception of the shape of the earth has to do with salvation. I'm serious about flat earth, geocentric earth and conspiracies. The tranny videos are just funny and some are true I think. It's hard to tell, but eliminating the two genders is part of the new age agenda.
Is there a single topic in the universe about which you aren't intentionally ignorant? You are the most articulate ignoramus I have ever encountered, I think. And what about all the evidence presented to you? Your cherry-picking has been sufficient to produce a single-serve fruit pie for every poster on ToL.

Having visited your marvelous, bizarre nation on a few occasions, it occurs to me that you are one of the extremely paranoid they talk about. I bet you are a survivalist, or at least you understand that paranoid way of thinking.

Anyway, on the topic of gender: no agenda has eliminated the two sexes, which is a different thing from the well-known spectrum of gender identities. You might be able to identify X and Y chromosomes but don't imagine that you are able to decide how other people feel about themselves.

Stuart

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave,

Okay, so I've figured out a way that I should be able to physically measure the curvature of the Earth. I even found a perfect place to make the measurement!

There's just one problem!

I literally cannot find anyone who is willing to help me do it. Everyone I've asked thinks that I am a lunatic and literally laughs out loud. And I can't say that I blame them!

I wish that I could just do it myself but I can't see how I could do it because it requires taking measurements from several locations around a pond that is over a mile in length. It would require me to leave a very expensive telescope unattended while I walk back and forth to set up targets in various places and take photos of each one through the scope. That would be a whole lot of walking, not to mention inviting someone to steal my telescope.

If I ever find someone willing to help me, I'll do it but in the mean time I wanted you to know that the whole idea of a flat earth is so ludicrous as to make one look like a completely ridiculous, slobbering imbecile to the regular world for even desiring to make the measurement.

Clete

I hope having to prove something you strongly believe is not too much to expect of you.

There are many who think...the whole idea of "the Bible being literally true"...is so ludicrous as to make one look like a completely ridiculous, slobbering imbecile to the regular world.

--Dave

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I hope having to prove something you strongly believe is not too much to expect of you.
You have got to be kidding me. Do not ever talk to me about proving anything - ever.

If I do it, it won't be for my benefit, it'll be for yours.

There are many who think...the whole idea of "the Bible being literally true"...is so ludicrous as to make one look like a completely ridiculous, slobbering imbecile to the regular world.

--Dave
Flat earthism has exactly nothing to do with the bible. It's a stupid delusion that I'm pulling out every stop attempting to wake you from, including getting openly mocked by my own family.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hey Patrick what is the purpose of the globe earth cover-up?

After all every conspiracy has a purpose. They say 9/11 was an inside job and it was to convince the nation is was okay to go to war with Iraq and steal their oil. The Sandy Hook massacre (and other mass shootings) were faked or orchestrated to promote gun control. JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald to cover-up that it was really the CIA that assassinated him. Etc., etc. etc.

If the earth were truly flat and not a sphere it would be bar far the largest cover-up in history involving the most willing participants by a 100-thousand-fold.

But what's the point in hiding that the earth is flat?? What is the pay-off?

The only response to this question that I've gotten amounted to basically, "If you're Satan you lie. That's what you do."

I think it was from Dave. I don't know who else it would have been.

Clete

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heliocentrism opposes a literal Biblical apocalypse

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; 30 then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory;

Revelation 6:12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale; 14 the sky vanished like a scroll that is rolled up.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

There's no God, no heaven, no hell, no angel's, etc. to be found in a heliocentric universe, especially one that is evolving. Everything in Biblical eschatology conforms to flat earth with heavenly places above the dome. Once we start combining Biblical eschatology with a heliocentric universe Satan and Christ both become non-literal persons in a non-literal event depicted with non-literal vanishing sky, darkened sun, blood moon, and stars falling to earth.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gravity vs Electromagnetism

Differences between gravitational and electromagnetic radiation
"So far we have been emphasizing how, at a fundamental level, the generation and propagation of gravitational and electromagnetic radiation are basically quite similar. This is a major point in demystifying gravitational waves. But, on a more practical level, gravitational and electromagnetic waves are quite different: we see and use electromagnetic waves every day, while we have yet to make a confirmed direct detection of gravitational waves (which is why they seemed so mysterious in the first place)."

Anything that is the product of one's imagination would certainly not only be mysterious but obviously beyond direct detection. The debate between flat earth and globed earth heliocentrism is a debate between what we can prove empirically and experimentally vs what is imagined and promoted through an assumed unprovable premise.

--Dave

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Gravity vs Electromagnetism

Differences between gravitational and electromagnetic radiation
"So far we have been emphasizing how, at a fundamental level, the generation and propagation of gravitational and electromagnetic radiation are basically quite similar. This is a major point in demystifying gravitational waves. But, on a more practical level, gravitational and electromagnetic waves are quite different: we see and use electromagnetic waves every day, while we have yet to make a confirmed direct detection of gravitational waves (which is why they seemed so mysterious in the first place)."

Anything that is the product of one's imagination would certainly not only be mysterious but obviously beyond direct detection. The debate between flat earth and globed earth heliocentrism is a debate between what we can prove empirically and experimentally vs what is imagined and promoted through an assumed unprovable premise.

--Dave
Gravitational waves were recently detected. https://www.space.com/38471-gravitational-waves-neutron-star-crashes-discovery-explained.html

Status
Not open for further replies.