The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This is a nice photograph, don't you think?

earthheader.jpg

Stuart

I don't know?

Is it a photograph of a screen shot?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So then, airline routes. Is it part of the conspiracy that airlines fly 'over the top', well inside the Arctic Circle on routes between Europe and the US?

With the price of aviation fuel as it is, you will find that commercial air routes will be a good indication of the global shape of the earth.

Stuart
Airline routes prove a flat earth, Dave or myself can show you or 1M1S can. As for as millions or even thousands being "in on the conspiracy" it's not true. Pilots and passengers don't go high enough to see the curvature and even at 120,000 feet we see no curvature, as I can also prove. When asking Fake nasa about that they "changed" their altitude for being able to see the curvature to 60 MILES HIGH. Nobody can go that except astronauts, of which there are few.

With the potential of financial ruin, harm or death to oneself and/or family, even an entire family, the truth can be hidden from the masses. Like any company, corporation, organization and secret or well known "societies" they all have levels of knowledge and an hierarchy. Only a handful of folks know the truth about the dome they found the edge of with Admiral Byrd in the 40s, the truth about the 360 degree ice wall circle that surrounds what we call earth, the nuclear missile sent in space to smash the dome, and the truth about the rocket in the 50s that took pictures of the earth for the first time and swiftly after that NASA was formed along with the Antarctic Treaty.

There's much for you to catch up on before you can get past plane routes and thinking a "conspiracy" is not possible. I can show you all of the thing mentioned above later on when your ready, that is, if you want to know. Satellite employees wouldn't know either because some folks launch them, others assemble and maintain them, all the components are pre-made and programmed already and only the inventor or a select few at the top would know. Who does that leave - "in on it"? I could explain in detail, but I'll say this, the world is controlled and managed by bankers, (one in particular, the Rothchilds own ALL the world banks and worth 500 TRILLION), government and intelligence agencies by lifelong appointees, Freemasons, Jesuits and a few others. Presidents are temporary and never told.
Cartel-1024x768.jpg

rothschilds-supported-nazis.jpg
City%2Bof%2BLondon.jpg

Goldprice.jpg
image-66.jpeg

66c266ec7ce9b79c20c27fdd8299a6c0.jpg
137a12e89a88b6d3e066cbfa076271d3.jpg

afa3f0366d5606cceb518b66f6611391.jpg
10118c2f34d8a77b1acf03764a387866.jpg

5932b8a01ed23f9b42316cca03fcbe8d.jpg
2202370743b3b3719e9cf5c1a71b661e.jpg

daqq

Not everyone.

Apparently you only accept the testimony of those who see what you see: but that is only one part of the world. It is not difficult to understand for anyone willing to understand. A person living in the northern latitudes will witness the sun moving across the sky in an arc over the southern sky from east to west. Another person living equally distant from the tropics and equator in the southern hemisphere will witness the sun moving across the sky in about the same reverse arc over the northern sky from east to west. Another person living in the equatorial regions, somewhere between the tropics, will witness the sun moving across the sky more directly overhead, in almost a straight line, from east to west. And these three witnesses are all viewing the path of the sun at the same time: this cannot be so on a flat earth model. You therefore only accept the testimony of those who agree with what you see in the sky from the vantage point where you live upon the earth. Call someone from the southern hemisphere, make a new friend, (lol), and as you said to me: get your facts straight before you go posting all this gobbly gook.

Stuu

Airline routes prove a flat earth, Dave or myself can show you or 1M1S can. As for as millions or even thousands being "in on the conspiracy" it's not true. Pilots and passengers don't go high enough to see the curvature and even at 120,000 feet we see no curvature, as I can also prove. When asking Fake nasa about that they "changed" their altitude for being able to see the curvature to 60 MILES HIGH. Nobody can go that except astronauts, of which there are few.

With the potential of financial ruin, harm or death to oneself and/or family, even an entire family the truth can be hidden from the masses. Like any company, corporation, organization and secret or well known "societies" they all have levels of knowledge and an hierarchy. Only a handful of folks know the truth about the dome they found the edge of with Admiral Byrd in the 40s, the truth about the 360 degree ice wall circle that surrounds what we call earth, the nuclear missile sent in space to smash the dome, and the truth about the rocket in the 50s that took pictures of the earth for the first time and swiftly after that NASA was formed along with the Antarctic Treaty.

There's much for you to catch up on before you can get past plane routes and thinking a "conspiracy" is not possible. I can show you all of the thing mentioned above later on when your ready, that is, if you want to know. Satellite employees wouldn't know either because some folks launch them, others assemble and maintain them, all the components are pre-made and programmed already and only the inventor or a select few at the top would know. Who does that leave - "in on it"? I could explain in detail, but I'll say this, the world is controlled and managed by bankers, (one in particular, the Rothchilds own ALL the world banks and worth 500 TRILLION), government and intelligence agencies by lifelong appointees, Freemasons, Jesuits and a few others. Presidents are temporary and never told.
Cartel-1024x768.jpg

rothschilds-supported-nazis.jpg
City%2Bof%2BLondon.jpg

Goldprice.jpg
image-66.jpeg

66c266ec7ce9b79c20c27fdd8299a6c0.jpg
137a12e89a88b6d3e066cbfa076271d3.jpg

afa3f0366d5606cceb518b66f6611391.jpg
10118c2f34d8a77b1acf03764a387866.jpg

5932b8a01ed23f9b42316cca03fcbe8d.jpg
2202370743b3b3719e9cf5c1a71b661e.jpg
I see. Thanks for being more forthcoming than 1Mind1Spirit.

Stuart

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is definitely Photoshopped...

I wonder if the moon really looks like that if you add together photos taken every few minutes.

Stuart
You know, when you find out on your own that the earth is flat, you won't be an atheist nor an evolutionist again. Here's your favorite scientists. How many theories do believe? Gravity, relativity, big bang, evolution, dark matter, dark energy, dozens of other "magical forces" and the Theory of Everything, just to name few? The people you trust were all in line with the Jesuits and Freemasons.

27dbdf7bc99b05c87cf40e37b19e22f7.jpg
568000bf593d405c3b67038cf88921f0.jpg

cf7675a23745e7622be419d1532cdd98.jpg

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Apparently you only accept the testimony of those who see what you see: but that is only one part of the world. It is not difficult to understand for anyone willing to understand. A person living in the northern latitudes will witness the sun moving across the sky in an arc over the southern sky from east to west. Another person living equally distant from the tropics and equator in the southern hemisphere will witness the sun moving across the sky in about the same reverse arc over the northern sky from east to west. Another person living in the equatorial regions, somewhere between the tropics, will witness the sun moving across the sky more directly overhead, in almost a straight line, from east to west. And these three witnesses are all viewing the path of the sun at the same time: this cannot be so on a flat earth model.

So Einstein, how is it that this couldn't be witnessed on a flat earth?

But hey nasa wasn't around in 1892 when this map was made was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErVo-QQZvA

Stuu

Some flight times on commercial airlines:

Sydney to Dallas 15h 20m
Dallas to Capetown 22h 15m
Capetown to Sydney 15h 25m

Interesting.

Stuart

daqq

So Einstein, how is it that this couldn't be witnessed on a flat earth?

But hey nasa wasn't around in 1892 when this map was made was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErVo-QQZvA

Lol, all you need to do now is look at the section around seven minutes and see, where he has the sun going in a circle, that he is incorrect about what people see in the southern hemisphere. In the southern hemisphere people witness the sun traversing the sky in an arc which does not match what he is doing with the light, (which supposedly represents the path of the sun). And it is not possible for him to do so either because you would essentially need two suns moving in different reverse arcs across different portions of the sky. Are there two suns now in the flat earth model? Back to the drawing board for some, I suppose, but then there are those who do not care about the facts and reality of what is actually witnessed on the ground.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Lol, all you need to do now is look at the section around seven minutes and see, where he has the sun going in a circle, that he is incorrect about what people see in the southern hemisphere. In the southern hemisphere people witness the sun traversing the sky in an arc which does not match what he is doing with the light, (which supposedly represents the path of the sun). And it is not possible for him to do so either because you would essentially need two suns moving in different reverse arcs across different portions of the sky. Are there two suns now in the flat earth model? Back to the drawing board for some, I suppose, but then there are those who do not care about the facts and reality of what is actually witnessed on the ground.

Essentially?

Stuu

These are nice photographs. The first is a low-pressure weather system over Iceland:

coriolis.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

And this one is a low-pressure system over Australia:

29210.jpg

And of course we are seeing here the Coriolis effect as it plays out in mirror form in the Northern and Southern hemispheres.

Stuart

Stuu

This is a nice photograph of a partial lunar eclipse.

584011020.jpg

Funny, now I look at it, the shadow of the earth is curved. I wonder if you ever see any different shapes of the earth's shadow, like a strip or straight line?

That would be great evidence for a flat earth, different shapes of shadow during a partial lunar eclipse.

Or even a decent explanation for eclipses...

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.