Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Gravity is the assumption of a spinning globe earth that requires the center of alleged globe to have a particle magnet in the middle of it.

--Dave

"Particle magnet?" Seriously? Dave, I'm pretty darn sure you don't have a particle magnet in you. It's not just large objects that have gravity, ALL OBJECTS that have mass, including you yourself, attract objects to each other. The only reason you don't notice it is that it take A LOT OF MASS for that attraction to be strong enough to overcome other forces.

And no, it's not the "assumption" of anything, it's a PROPERTY OF MATTER. If it has matter, it has gravity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you align with STP on this issue? Is Satan fooling us all into believing the earth is a sphere??? Are the stars in the night sky just a projection on a giant dome over our flat earth?? Does the sun actually not set behind the horizon but instead just get so far away it no longer illuminates our area?? Is there a giant ice wall surrounding the entire flat earth presumably keeping the dreaded White Walkers out??
White walkers? Way to make things up to try discrediting FE. Pretty pathetic.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Why is it valid for both systems?
Because whether the Earth is a Globe or flat, if I drop something it falls. If I drop a bowling ball and a feather in a vacuum, they both hit the floor at exactly the same time. Since there is o air in a vacuum, why do things of such different mass and density hit the floor at the exact same time? Here is a video of the experiment. The video is a simple presentation of a physical fact. SO how do you explain it? It is less than 5 minutes long. (It also exactly matches the predictions made by the the theory of gravity.)

If you think "potential energy" proves spinning globe and disproves flat earth make your case.

--Dave
I just asked you if you know what potential energy is and how its calculated. Lets start there.

Stuu

You don't know how to argue that all the math that was posted can simply be about how things fall because they have weight without any need for an invisible force called gravity to account for it. Gravity is the assumption of a spinning globe earth that requires the center of alleged globe to have a particle magnet in the middle of it.
Mass distorts space-time. Your sense of weight is due to the distortion of space-time that is due to your mass and the mass of the earth.

No need for globes or spinning or assumptions or magnets or allegations or even the word gravity there.

Your turn.

Stuart

Stuu

So tell me, do you regularly follow and study what hard core flat earthers teach?

If you don't than how do you know we are doing a bad job?

And if you do truly know what they teach then please tell us about how flat earth should be taught.

Or just don 't lie to us.
Hilarious. Tell us another.

Stuart

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
So tell me, do you regularly follow and study what hard core flat earthers teach?

--Dave
Actually it is impossible to follow since hard core (irony?) flat Earths ignore so much established science, use math incorrectly and lay claim to so many conspiracy theories that it ceases to make any cohesive argument for a flat Earth.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
You don't know how to argue that all the math that was posted can simply be about how things fall because they have weight without any need for an invisible force called gravity to account for it. Gravity is the assumption of a spinning globe earth that requires the center of alleged globe to have a particle magnet in the middle of it.

--Dave

What is a particle magnet? How does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.