1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If yore "atmosphere" is not contained no air to breathe.

It's contained by gravity. Oh, right, you reject its existence. So obviously if you don't believe it exists, then there must not be anything to contain the atmosphere, therefore Flat earth is true!!!..... Or something along those lines.

Am I doing it right?

Come on, tell me, is that how your "reasoning" works?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Are you trying to be a moron?
Anything would include gas molecules. So, nothing is causing anything you can think of to fall to the earth.
IOW not a constant downward bias.

Again, stop being a retarded idiot.
Umm... gas comes from the ground and expands in all directions.

Three strikes...

Again, why are objects attracted to the earth?
Again, not all objects are attracted to earth.
Are you dense?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Ideal gas law states that gas pressure cannot occur without containment.
Ideal gas law states this where?

57c364f7f0b47178cfd35c3bbaf6dcb22a98cf44

When air is taken out of a vacuum chamber the chamber gains weight.
Cite?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not yet, doubt I will.
I already know why Christians try to make scripture not mean it's flat.
I used to be one.

Can you at least watch the first one, and if Will laid out your (Flat Earthers's) position honestly (ie, steel man the position), then would you be willing to watch the rest of the videos?

The entire first video in the playlist is Will Duffy (opentheism.org and pastor of AKF (formerly DBC)) laying out the Flat Earth position. The other two (so far, more videos are on the way, or at least one more is) are the rebuttals, and the last one so far is irrefutable evidence that the earth is not flat.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It's contained by gravity. Oh, right, you reject its existence. So obviously if you don't believe it exists, then there must not be anything to contain the atmosphere, therefore Flat earth is true!!!..... Or something along those lines.

Am I doing it right?

Come on, tell me, is that how your "reasoning" works?
No. Flat earth proof is that it's measured flat.
Elevation angles are taken from an observers ground position to a star with a ground position 90 degrees below it to the horizontal plane.

Right Divider

Body part
Anything would include gas molecules.
Yes, that is correct.
So, nothing is causing anything you can think of to fall to the earth.
Again, you make no sense.
IOW not a constant downward bias.
Yes, it is a constant attraction. But gravity is NOT the only factor working on the air molecules.
Umm... gas comes from the ground and expands in all directions.
Air molecules react to ALL of the forces that act upon it.
Note that there is not really such a thing as an "air molecule", as air is made up of many different elements.
Again, not all objects are attracted to earth.
Again, YES they are.
Are you dense?
No, but you are one of the densest posters here on TOL.

Lon

I mean like anything; like an apple for example.
I think he was 'being clever' that balloons (he neglected 'helium'), clouds, gases, birds, airplanes, aren't affected by gravity. Or are they? Does rain, rain up? 🤔 Can an unmoving cloud or airplane or bird remain in the sky (no, other forces are 'defying' gravity)? Our atmosphere (1 Mind) is made of gas that 'weigh' something. These items in the air yet affected by gravity.
Speakin' of teachers. The bald guy is a school teacher and the long hair is a certified home schooler.
I throw a ball down, it goes down. I throw a ball to a friend, it does not. Thus Einstein was interested in energy and mass and its relationships and it made 'gravitational pull' change to just 'pull' to describe energies and mass acting upon one another. Einstein believed relativity between objects was more accurate than 'gravitational pull.' However, for many scientific needs, Isaac Newton's formulas work just fine so we still use it and recognize the principles and properties. With Einstein, we have broader application with Relativity. Today, "Gravity" and "General Relativity" are virtually synonymous.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ideal gas law states this where?

57c364f7f0b47178cfd35c3bbaf6dcb22a98cf44
Volume

vol·ume ˈväl-(ˌ)yüm -yəm

Synonyms of volume
: the degree of loudness or the intensity of a sound
also : LOUDNESS

: the amount of space occupied by a three-dimensional object as measured in cubic units (such as quarts or liters) : cubic capacity see Metric System Table, Weights and Measures Table

a(1)
: AMOUNT
also : BULK, MASS
(2)
: a considerable quantity
b
: the amount of a substance occupying a particular volume
c
: mass or the representation of mass in art or architecture

a
: a series of printed sheets bound typically in book form : BOOK
b
: a series of issues of a periodical
c
: ALBUM sense 1b

: SCROLL sense 1a

volumed
ˈväl-(ˌ)yümd
-yəmd
adjective
volume table

I'll get it for ya.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Can you at least watch the first one, and if Will laid out your (Flat Earthers's) position honestly (ie, steel man the position), then would you be willing to watch the rest of the videos?
There's no way he can lay out the flat earther position.
It's unrebukable.
I'll watch the first one though.
Won't be tonight been on here too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.