The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Dave, it's not at eye level. It's the distance from your feet to your eyes, plus however high up you are, below you.

Of course height is involved. The horizon line rises with you as it should on a plane/flat earth. The higher you go up the further you can see into the distance on a plane/flat earth.

The horizon line would drop below eye level the higher up we go if the earth has a globe.

These are basic facts of observation and why flat earth has credibility.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course height is involved. The horizon line rises with you as it should on a plane/flat earth. The higher you go up the further you can see into the distance on a plane/flat earth.

The horizon line would drop below eye level the higher up we go if the earth has a globe.

These are basic facts of observation and why flat earth has credibility.

--Dave

Do this:

I can prove to you, or rather, you can show yourself, that the horizon is not at eye level.

Set up your camera, make sure the camera and the pivot point of whatever stand you use is completely level. Now, look through your camera lens and rotate it in a circle. If your camera (and pivot point) is level, the center of your camera will NEVER dip below the horizon.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Using a cartoon to prove your point doesn't work, Dave.

I can prove to you, or rather, you can show yourself, that the horizon is not at eye level.

Set up your camera, make sure the camera and the pivot point of whatever stand you use is completely level. Now, look through your camera lens and rotate it in a circle. If your camera (and pivot point) is level, the center of your camera will NEVER dip below the horizon.

I don't need a camera, I have eye's.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For this experiment, you do. Use a camera.

I don't need an experiment to tell me what I see everyday. Everybody can see this for themselves.

Don't trust your eyes, is the beginning of mind control.

--Dave

"The terms “horizon line” and “eye level” are often used synonymously. Horizon line/eye level refer to a physical/visual boundary where sky separates from land or water. It is the actual height of the viewer’s eyes when looking at an object, interior scene, or an exterior scene."--Basic Perspective: Eye Level and Horizon Line

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't need an experiment to tell me what I see everyday. Everybody can see this for themselves.

Don't trust your eyes, is the beginning of mind control.

--Dave

"The terms “horizon line” and “eye level” are often used synonymously. Horizon line/eye level refer to a physical/visual boundary where sky separates from land or water. It is the actual height of the viewer’s eyes when looking at an object, interior scene, or an exterior scene."--Basic Perspective: Eye Level and Horizon Line
Empirical data is better proof than "my eyes tell me that the horizon is eye level."

Use a camera.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Dave, it's not.

And allow me to correct myself: empirical evidence, not data.

That's better, but empirical evidence is visual evidence. Saying empirical/visual evidence is better than "my eyes tell me that the horizon is eye level", (which is empirical evidence) is a nonsensical statement.

--Dave

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Fact: At least two different captains sailed around the southern ice circle not the spouted continent of Antarctica.

Fact: Ships wreck because they are manned by crews educated in the globular theory.

Fact: There have now been rogue waves witnessed by cameras, placed by secular scientists, that defy all previous physiological laws.

Far as I'm concerned, all theories that are not in compliance with these facts are bogus.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's better, but empirical evidence is visual evidence. Saying empirical/visual evidence is better than "my eyes tell me that the horizon is eye level", (which is empirical evidence) is a nonsensical statement.

--Dave

You're right Dave.

However I have a bone to pick with you.

It pertains to being able to witness the suns arc.

Let me explain.

When I first started roofing I used a gauge on my roofing hatchet.

After a few years and more than laying a few thousand shingles, I no longer needed a gauge.

Since then I've never been beat laying shingles per hour by any other human.

Straight as the sun's rays.

What I'm saying is, in order to watch the sun's arc all you have to do is stand in the same place at different times of the day to observe it's path.

Course you might want to have some of my experience with straight lines before you try it.
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] really should get off Google and experience life for real.

Maybe you too.

Just the observations of an ole roofer.

Take how you will.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
One more thing....

All honest Christian flat earthers are trying to understand God's creation.

Not having to come up with changing theories and false math to figure out how he did it.

After all, His ways are past finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.