Day Star-Morning Star

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your just to far gone to see. Its true that the Jews have been blinded.
Jesus Changed Everything
Jesus changed the law
Jesus changed the commandments
Jesus changed righteousness
Jesus changed tithing
Jesus changed the Sabbath
Jesus changed justice

[Mat 5:34, 44
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; ... 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[Mat 11:22, 24
22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. ...
24 "But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you."
[Mat 12:36
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[Mat 17:12
12 "But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands."
[Mat 26:29
29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."
[Mar 9:13
13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
[Luk 6:27
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
[Luk 10:12
12 "But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
[Rom 10:19
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."

Shalom.

This is all good Scripture. Your statements are incorrect. As for Romans 10:19, what time period is this talking about? Meaning, is it talking about the rejection of Jesus by Israel in the first century or about something else? I observe the Jewish Calendar so I don't know about the first century. But that is the early church different from Ecclessiology.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This is all good Scripture. Your statements are incorrect. As for Romans 10:19, what time period is this talking about? Meaning, is it talking about the rejection of Jesus by Israel in the first century or about something else? I observe the Jewish Calendar so I don't know about the first century. But that is the early church different from Ecclessiology.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a dumb question.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Not to me! And not in the interest of speaking the truth and not leaving anything out of the written revelation!

Shalom.

Jacob

I said STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
Phil 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
1 Tim 4:12-16
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Pet 1:15-19
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Col 3:1-2
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
2 Cor 13:1
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
Rom 8:4-8
according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:3-11
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 16:6-14
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

Shalom.

Certainly there are things that should be communicated to others when we communicate the gospel.

Jude 1:3 KJV - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Certainly there are things that should be communicated to others when we communicate the gospel.

Jude 1:3 KJV - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol All your conversations are stupid conversations. Because you have no comprehension of the new testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol All your conversations are stupid conversations. Because you have no comprehension of the new testament.

Shalom.

Negatory. My conversations are not stupid conversations. It takes two people to have a conversation. It is not stupid to me. I do have comprehension of the new testament. What is it that you need to know?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Negatory. My conversations are not stupid conversations. It takes two people to have a conversation. It is not stupid to me. I do have comprehension of the new testament. What is it that you need to know?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I need to know why you have stupid conversation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I need to know why you have stupid conversation.

Shalom.

I don't understand you. I do not understand your English. However, I will do my best to try and give you an answer. Not an answer to your question. For I do not believe that your question speaks correctly, or truth, to the situation.

What I need to say or tell you now is that I do my best, and have for years, but I am constantly pushed back, as much as a fool for Christ and a peculiar person among a unique people as I am.

Otherwise, I am not having a stupid conversation. I grew up and recognized that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Therefore there is no such thing as a stupid conversation. The problem is when someone says that they are having or have had a stupid conversation. Maybe it is just something to move on from. Not if it is The Gospel, God's Law, Scripture, God's Word, or Jesus Christ God's Only Begotten Son.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I don't understand you. I do not understand your English. However, I will do my best to try and give you an answer. Not an answer to your question. For I do not believe that your question speaks correctly, or truth, to the situation.

What I need to say or tell you now is that I do my best, and have for years, but I am constantly pushed back, as much as a fool for Christ and a peculiar person among a unique people as I am.

Otherwise, I am not having a stupid conversation. I grew up and recognized that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Therefore there is no such thing as a stupid conversation. The problem is when someone says that they are having or have had a stupid conversation. Maybe it is just something to move on from. Not if it is The Gospel, God's Law, Scripture, God's Word, or Jesus Christ God's Only Begotten Son.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Are you calling Jesus a liar. Have you noticed how if you don't like something you just say you don't believe it. Your beliefs are worthless. Its only what God believes that counts. And Jesus is showing us what God believes.
STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS

3474 moros (mo-ros');

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are you calling Jesus a liar. Have you noticed how if you don't like something you just say you don't believe it. Your beliefs are worthless. Its only what God believes that counts. And Jesus is showing us what God believes.
STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS

3474 moros (mo-ros');

(NKJ)

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21. From evening to morning. And from night to day.

I thought that I was having a conversation with you.

I'm out.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I understand you. Your an antichrist.

Shalom.

That's not what I meant. I am for Christ and not against Christ. I meant you demonstrated that you understood what I said. That is part of having a good conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

kiwimacahau

Day Star-Morning Star
[Isa 14:12 / ESV 12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!
[Isa 14:12 KJV] 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[Isa 14:12 NKJV] 12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [How] you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
[2Pe 1:19 KJV] 19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
[Rev 2:28 KJV] 28 And I will give him the morning star.
[Rev 22:16 KJV] 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.
[2Pe 1:19 NKJV] 19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
[Rev 2:28 NKJV] 28 "and I will give him the morning star.
[Rev 22:16 NKJV] 16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

Be very careful about which version of the bible you read. It is easy to be confused. The ASV version has Satan as the morning star.
The KJV has Jesus as the Day Star
The NKJ has Jesus as the Morning Star. And the KJV has Jesus as the morning star.

The word "Lucifer" is not in the Hebrew, it is only there in the Latin and translates the phrase "Dawn Star"which IS there in the Hebrew.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
'lucifer' in better perspective.........

'lucifer' in better perspective.........

Day Star-Morning Star
[Isa 14:12 / ESV 12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!
[Isa 14:12 KJV] 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[Isa 14:12 NKJV] 12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [How] you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
[2Pe 1:19 KJV] 19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
[Rev 2:28 KJV] 28 And I will give him the morning star.
[Rev 22:16 KJV] 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.
[2Pe 1:19 NKJV] 19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
[Rev 2:28 NKJV] 28 "and I will give him the morning star.
[Rev 22:16 NKJV] 16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

Be very careful about which version of the bible you read. It is easy to be confused. The ASV version has Satan as the morning star.
The KJV has Jesus as the Day Star
The NKJ has Jesus as the Morning Star. And the KJV has Jesus as the morning star.

Since 'God' is LIGHT itself,.....all sons of God are more or less 'morning stars', 'shining ones', 'lucifers', 'daystars', etc. 'Lucifer' is the name or word translated for the hebrew word 'helel' rendered only initially in the Latin vulgate text, (being a latin word) while the term 'Daystar' is just as good as any other, as the 'light-bearer' which also alludes to Venus the morning star, etc. In a given mythology, both satan and Jesus are morning stars, so there is no real problem here, but what our own preferred belief system or Christology assumes within a 'hierarchy'.

I elaborate more on this in the older 'Church of Lucifer to open in Texas' thread beginning on page 5 here.

If you are a son of God, then you are a 'shining one', a 'morning star', that is...if you exude the light of God, and walking in his Spirit, do righteous works and bear spiritual fruit. The word 'lucifer' (not even really a proper name in other contexts) is but superimposed with so much superstition, fear and mythology, that to redeem the word or rightfully understand would in fact empower a son of God, to more faithfully be a son of LIGHT, as Jesus said he wished that while the light was with his disciples, that they would become sons of light! (see John).

In any case,....while quibbling over translations and different versions of the bible, we ask but for better clarity in our religious education and finally spiritual insight to probe into these matters more prudently ;)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

That's not what I meant. I am for Christ and not against Christ. I meant you demonstrated that you understood what I said. That is part of having a good conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You are not for Christ. You are teaching antichrist. There is no righteousness in the old testament. You haven't died to the old testament law. Your keeping it alive in you.

[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You are not for Christ. You are teaching antichrist. There is no righteousness in the old testament. You haven't died to the old testament law. Your keeping it alive in you.

[Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21.

Squeaky, with all due respect did Jesus fulfill all righteousness or not? Did He fulfill the Law and the Prophets or not? Are these different or the same thing or not? Are we instructed by the Apostle Paul in regard to righteousness or not?

Shalom.

Jacob