Day Star-Morning Star

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 12-22.

I do not know what you are saying. I believe you used a wrong word and made a grammar or spelling mistake. I was not finishing or ending a business transaction. Shalom is a greeting. It is also said in parting.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You just cant keep from lying can you.
I said
lol I hope that is good bye.
Shalom.
Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.
It was, yes. But not using those words. I did not say good bye. I said shalom. Shalom means peace.
Peace to you.
Shalom.
Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
Today, beginning with evening, night, through morning, day, is Revi'i (Fourth), 12-20.
It was, yes.

Shalom.

You say I lied and then you show that you understand I said shalom not goodbye.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You idiot your answer to my questions is that good bye "it was yes"

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
It was, yes.

I said
You idiot your answer to my questions is that good bye "it was yes"
Shalom.

If I understand you correctly you are identifying that shalom could mean goodbye from me. Essentially. But I am accustomed to shalom as a greeting, and I am not sure about my usage of the word parting in saying it can be used in parting. I was likely not concluding a conversation.

Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If I understand you correctly you are identifying that shalom could mean goodbye from me. Essentially. But I am accustomed to shalom as a greeting, and I am not sure about my usage of the word parting in saying it can be used in parting. I was likely not concluding a conversation.

Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said I hope that is good bye.

You said
It was, yes.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24, evening and morning, night and day.

Correct. It doesn't mean goodbye. But it was and could be goodbye.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Look I asked you if that was good buy and you said yes. Now your back lying again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Look I asked you if that was good buy and you said yes. Now your back lying again.

Shalom.

No. I was not talking about purchasing things. I understand bearing up with people who misspell words. I believe you did not want me to correct you for this. Goodbye could be understood, as the end of the conversation. But when you post again it continues instead. When I say goodbye you say something like it wasn't goodbye for me or why am I back or why haven't I left. Saying shalom puts the ball in your court. It is not me ending the conversation, but it is the end for me... I do not need to say anything more when I just say shalom. Otherwise I would have said it. Unless something changes.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I was not talking about purchasing things. I understand bearing up with people who misspell words. I believe you did not want me to correct you for this. Goodbye could be understood, as the end of the conversation. But when you post again it continues instead. When I say goodbye you say something like it wasn't goodbye for me or why am I back or why haven't I left. Saying shalom puts the ball in your court. It is not me ending the conversation, but it is the end for me... I do not need to say anything more when I just say shalom. Otherwise I would have said it. Unless something changes.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You idiot no one was talking about purchasing anything. We were talking about you leaving. You said yes.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You idiot no one was talking about purchasing anything. We were talking about you leaving. You said yes.

Shalom.

I have the understanding that it is impossible to leave a thread after you have posted on it. However, one need not post again. If we are required to answer posts to us or questions to us on threads we have started, posted in, or subscribed to, we must continue. But I do not see that requirement anywhere online, though it might have or may have existed.

Goodbye is different from good buy.

To leave a thread or not post on a thread again, whatever it is called, one may remove their subscription to the thread if they have one, though someone may try to post something to them again (it is a decision one needs to make), keep the subscription, or either way subscription or not even not having a subscription to the thread or not knowing what a subscription to a thread or a thread subscription is one may choose not to post anymore. But if upon doing this someone posts to them again or in response to something that they have said, they may and can post again. Demanding someone leave a thread or not post again is not proper or thread etiquette though it may be viewed or seen as appropriate by some. However, leaving on your own terms or leaving in peace is what is desired. I can't leave a thread with hostility in the air. It means I have not done something to make peace. If all this is understood you do not even need to post anything in response to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have the understanding that it is impossible to leave a thread after you have posted on it. However, one need not post again. If we are required to answer posts to us or questions to us on threads we have started, posted in, or subscribed to, we must continue. But I do not see that requirement anywhere online, though it might have or may have existed.

Goodbye is different from good buy.

To leave a thread or not post on a thread again, whatever it is called, one may remove their subscription to the thread if they have one, though someone may try to post something to them again (it is a decision one needs to make), keep the subscription, or either way subscription or not even not having a subscription to the thread or not knowing what a subscription to a thread or a thread subscription is one may choose not to post anymore. But if upon doing this someone posts to them again or in response to something that they have said, they may and can post again. Demanding someone leave a thread or not post again is not proper or thread etiquette though it may be viewed or seen as appropriate by some. However, leaving on your own terms or leaving in peace is what is desired. I can't leave a thread with hostility in the air. It means I have not done something to make peace. If all this is understood you do not even need to post anything in response to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol That is your biggest lie yet. You can leave a thread any time you want on someone else thread. There is no requirement to stay and answer questions.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol That is your biggest lie yet. You can leave a thread any time you want on someone else thread. There is no requirement to stay and answer questions.

I am glad that you understand this as the originator of this thread. I understand this for all the threads that you start here at Theology Online. You are correct that you can leave a thread any time you want on someone else's thread. Correct, there is no requirement to stay and answer questions.

Good communication requires acknowledgement of what the other person has said. Sometimes we repeat the words of others to tell them, to let them know and understand, that we hear and understand them. But not everyone likes their words being repeated. Sometimes saying I understand is enough.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am glad that you understand this as the originator of this thread. I understand this for all the threads that you start here at Theology Online. You are correct that you can leave a thread any time you want on someone else's thread. Correct, there is no requirement to stay and answer questions.

Good communication requires acknowledgement of what the other person has said. Sometimes we repeat the words of others to tell them, to let them know and understand, that we hear and understand them. But not everyone likes their words being repeated. Sometimes saying I understand is enough.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is bad logic. Nobody needs to prove they agree by quoting what someone else says. Whether you agree or disagree you can still walk away. Your logic is very manipulating. And full of guile. What you do need to know is a Christians posts for edification, that means if they cant help with verses on someone elses thread they just walk away. Do you see anyone on the board posting-incorrect? NO? Your wrong? Without showing why . If you just post that you disagree without showing in the scriptures why you disagree, that makes you a naysayer. Complainer, disputer, judge, if you cant show from scripture why you disagree you should just keep your mouth shut. Because your not helping anyone.

[Jas 3:1, 5-8, 10-11, 13
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. ...
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. [It is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. ...
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh [water] and bitter from the same opening? ...
13 Who [is] wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct [that] his works [are done] in the meekness of wisdom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is bad logic. Nobody needs to prove they agree by quoting what someone else says. Whether you agree or disagree you can still walk away. Your logic is very manipulating. And full of guile. What you do need to know is a Christians posts for edification, that means if they cant help with verses on someone elses thread they just walk away. Do you see anyone on the board posting-incorrect? NO? Your wrong? Without showing why . If you just post that you disagree without showing in the scriptures why you disagree, that makes you a naysayer. Complainer, disputer, judge, if you cant show from scripture why you disagree you should just keep your mouth shut. Because your not helping anyone.

[Jas 3:1, 5-8, 10-11, 13
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. ...
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. [It is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. ...
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh [water] and bitter from the same opening? ...
13 Who [is] wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct [that] his works [are done] in the meekness of wisdom.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24. It is Yom, Day.

Repeating someone's words back to them can be helpful. It is not the same as quoting but it can be seen as quoting. It is not always helpful. Some people do not like this (practice).

Here is why and how I agree with you.

rebuke

Proverbs 9:8 NKJV 8 Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise [man], and he will love you.
1 Timothy 5:1 NKJV 1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort [him] as a father, younger men as brothers,
Titus 1:13 NKJV 13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,

admonish

Romans 15:14 NKJV 14 Now I myself am confident concerning you, my brethren, that you also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
1 Thessalonians 5:12 NKJV 12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
2 Thessalonians 3:15 NKJV 15 Yet do not count [him] as an enemy, but admonish [him] as a brother.
Titus 2:4 NKJV 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24. It is Yom, Day.

Repeating someone's words back to them can be helpful. It is not the same as quoting but it can be seen as quoting. It is not always helpful. Some people do not like this (practice).

I said
lol Your wrong again. Carnal words are useless anyway. Who ever told you all them rules about boards lied to you. Their just trying to make a fool out of you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Apparently. But I would not infer that.

I said

MANS WISDOM?YOUR OWN OPINION OR SPIRIT WISDOM (VERSES)
Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Phil 4:7
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Eph 3:19
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Phil 1:9-10
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:25-26
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 2:4-11
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2 Cor 3:12-15
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

xxThe problem with human wisdom and language, is that it is so easy to pervert it. What I mean is we know that our guardian angels uses human wisdom to guide us. And we also know that the devil uses human wisdom to guide us. That is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses, to reveal who is who.
Christianity is not about whether or not one has an opinion. It is about whether one should share that opinion. We know that our guardian angel gives us opinions, and we know that the devil always give us the oposite opinion from our guardian angel. And we know that we havent sinned until we give into the wrong opinion. Any time we say anything we are sharing the opinion that we have submitted to whether it be to our guardian angel or the devil. And anything spoken carnally has only a 50% chance of being right. That is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. He is 100% right, He is our guarantee from God. The verse we get will tell us who is behind every thought in our minds.
On these boards it is obvious what spirit is behind alot of people. Alot of remarks on these boards are only there to cause confusion in the true believers. And true believers will respond accordingly. Their not allowed to cast their pearls before the swine. If you are a dog or a swine DONT expect the truth.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

MANS WISDOM?YOUR OWN OPINION OR SPIRIT WISDOM (VERSES)
Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Phil 4:7
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Eph 3:19
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Phil 1:9-10
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:25-26
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 2:4-11
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2 Cor 3:12-15
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

xxThe problem with human wisdom and language, is that it is so easy to pervert it. What I mean is we know that our guardian angels uses human wisdom to guide us. And we also know that the devil uses human wisdom to guide us. That is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses, to reveal who is who.
Christianity is not about whether or not one has an opinion. It is about whether one should share that opinion. We know that our guardian angel gives us opinions, and we know that the devil always give us the oposite opinion from our guardian angel. And we know that we havent sinned until we give into the wrong opinion. Any time we say anything we are sharing the opinion that we have submitted to whether it be to our guardian angel or the devil. And anything spoken carnally has only a 50% chance of being right. That is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. He is 100% right, He is our guarantee from God. The verse we get will tell us who is behind every thought in our minds.
On these boards it is obvious what spirit is behind alot of people. Alot of remarks on these boards are only there to cause confusion in the true believers. And true believers will respond accordingly. Their not allowed to cast their pearls before the swine. If you are a dog or a swine DONT expect the truth.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

I do not have any scripture to back up what you are saying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not have any scripture to back up what you are saying.

I said
lol If you don't have any scripture as evidence to disprove it, that makes is scripturally true. It takes scripture to disprove scripture. Your own opinion is worthless against scripture. Anyone who says that can disprove scripture with their own opinion has a demon in them. Or anyone who thinks they can disprove new testament with out testament has a devil. New testament overrides old testament on everything.

The devil quotes old testament. We know satan quotes old testament.

[Mat 4:1-11
1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry.
3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple,
6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In [their] hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' "
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol If you don't have any scripture as evidence to disprove it, that makes is scripturally true. It takes scripture to disprove scripture. Your own opinion is worthless against scripture. Anyone who says that can disprove scripture with their own opinion has a demon in them. Or anyone who thinks they can disprove new testament with out testament has a devil. New testament overrides old testament on everything.

The devil quotes old testament. We know satan quotes old testament.

[Mat 4:1-11
1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry.
3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple,
6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In [their] hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' "
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

no

Jesus quoted from the TaNaK.

You should not disprove scripture with scripture. That is a failing endeavor, or an endeavor that will fail every time.

To communicate the truth of God's Word, even the Bible, you must provide scripture or communicate the same thing as what the Bible says, never contradicting the Bible. Sure we have our gifts, and no one is perfect, but to be correct you need to say what God says. That is with the Bible.