Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation !

beloved57

Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This is a promise as to who exactly shall be saved in the Lord. The Lord Jesus Christ that is, for Salvation is not in any other as Peter writes Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now who is Israel in Isa 45:17 ?

Did you know that the Lord Jesus Christ is in scripture identified as Israel ? Lets look at Isa 49:1-3

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Israel here is Jesus Christ whom God will be Glorified. Thats why Jesus said on an occasion Jn 17:4

4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Isa 49:3 is fulfilled in Jesus Christ, Israel the servant of God. Jesus took on the form of a servant to do this Phil 2:7

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

So the Israel in Isa 45:15 that is Promised to be saved in the Lord is the Church, the Body of Christ/Israel, for He is the Saviour of His Body Eph 5:23

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ[Israel] is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Last edited:

beloved57

Jesus is seen to be Israel here by scripture analogy. When Joseph and Mary and the baby Jesus left egypt Matt 2:14-15

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Now this occurrence was said to have fulfilled this Hosea 11:1

[FONT=&quot]When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my [/FONT]son[FONT=&quot] out of [/FONT]Egypt[FONT=&quot].

Now who wants to contradict what God has revealed ??

Now if Jesus Gods Son, the Christ has been revealed to be Israel, then they which are One with Christ are also Israel.

Paul writes of the Church, the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:12-13

[/FONT]

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Thats why Gentile Believers as well as jewish Believers in Christ constitute Israel, even as Christ is Israel !

Nanja

Isa 45:17

[FONT=&]But[/FONT]Israel[FONT=&] shall be [/FONT]saved[FONT=&] in the [/FONT]Lord[FONT=&] with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This is a promise as to who exactly shall be saved in the Lord. The Lord Jesus Christ that is, for Salvation is not in any other as Peter writes Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now who is Israel in Isa 45:17 ?

Did you know that the Lord Jesus Christ is in scripture identified as Israel ? Lets look at Isa 49:1-3

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

[FONT=&]2 [/FONT]And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

[FONT=&]3 [/FONT]And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Israel here is Jesus Christ whom God will be Glorified. Thats why Jesus said on an occasion Jn 17:4

4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Isa 49:3 is fulfilled in Jesus Christ, Israel the servant of God. Jesus took on the form of a servant to do this Phil 2:7

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

So the Israel in Isa 45:15 that is Promised to be saved in the Lord is the Church, the Body of Christ/Israel, for He is the Saviour of His Body Eph 5:23

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ[Israel] is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
[/FONT]

Amen Brother, Jesus Christ as God's Servant Elect Israel Is. 42:1, is Saviour of His Body, the Church / Israel which was chosen in Him of the Father from Everlasting to Save them from their sins Eph. 1:4-7; Mat. 1:21, whether jew or gentile Is. 45:17.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those are Catholic beliefs.
It's called "Replacement Theology".
Dispensationalist Christians believe in literal
fulfillment of the Tanakh promises to Israel,
and the coming of Messiah to rule over Israel.

Jesus teaches about spiritual Israel and Israelites.

why don't you accept it?

beameup

Jesus teaches about spiritual Israel and Israelites.

why don't you accept it?

Why are you adopting 4th century Catholic "replacement" doctrine?
You should have studied what the early church fathers and disciples believed.
Instead you believe the heretical doctrine developed by Augustine of Hippo (St. Augustine).

beameup

Nope, I am only following what Jesus says.

I don't read what St Augustine said.

I am only Jesus' follower, not anyone else.

Well, then you do not believe what the disciples and apostles believed.
We have writings by the early Christians. The "replacement theology"
wasn't developed until the 4th century... we have the writings of Origen
and others to prove that this "doctrine" of yours didn't appear until
the time of Emperor Constantine when the Catholic religion was created.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, then you do not believe what the disciples and apostles believed.
We have writings by the early Christians. The "replacement theology"
wasn't developed until the 4th century... we have the writings of Origen
and others to prove that this "doctrine" of yours didn't appear until
the time of Emperor Constantine when the Catholic religion was created.

you believe out side of the Scripture to suit your politics.

beameup

you believe out side of the Scripture to suit your politics.

No, I believe what the disciples of the apostles believed and taught. Your doctrine is totally absent from the writings of the early church fathers.
The reason why your doctrine started is because the nation of Israel was wiped-out by the Romans and Jews were driven out of Palestine.
But, guess what, God brought Israel back into existence in 1948, after almost two thousand years of absence. That's because God will fulfill his promises.

beameup

that's very convenient excuse.

why so hard work to twist simple gospel?

Could you present this simple gospel as you understand it?

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. - Romans 11:25-37

Nanja

Jesus is seen to be Israel here by scripture analogy. When Joseph and Mary and the baby Jesus left egypt Matt 2:14-15

[FONT=&]14 [/FONT]When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=&]15 [/FONT]And was there until the death of Herod:[B] that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.[/B]

Now this occurrence was said to have fulfilled this Hosea 11:1

[FONT="]When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my [/FONT]son[FONT="] out of [/FONT]Egypt[FONT="].

Now who wants to contradict what God has revealed ??

Now if Jesus Gods Son, the Christ has been revealed to be Israel, then they which are One with Christ are also Israel.

Paul writes of the Church, the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:12-13

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]12 [/FONT]For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
[FONT="][FONT="] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]13 [/FONT]For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Thats why Gentile Believers as well as jewish Believers in Christ constitute Israel, even as Christ is Israel !

Perfectly stated !

Another verse that witnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ is Israel and complements Mat. 2:15 - "Out of Egypt have I called my son", and Hos. 11:1 is:

Ps. 80:8
Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt: thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it.

For Jesus speaks of Himself as the True Vine John 15:1, and He is also referred to as Israel, God's Firstborn Son Ex. 4:22, and all those Chosen in Him before the foundation of the world constitute the True Sons of Israel: Not by race, but by Grace Eph. 1:4-7; 2 Tim. 1:9.

beameup

As long as you insist on following other theologians other than Jesus' word, there is no room to discuss because I rely on Jesus' word.

By saying that you depend upon "Jesus word", does that mean you find the gospel in Matthew, Mark, Luke & John?
If so, please elaborate on the gospel by quoting "Jesus words" for us concerning "the simple gospel".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
By saying that you depend upon "Jesus word", does that mean you find the gospel in Matthew, Mark, Luke & John?
If so, please elaborate on the gospel be quoting "Jesus words" for us.

never mind,

I am done playing games with MADs,

beameup

never mind,

I am done playing games with MADs,

Well, you are the one who said you had a "simple gospel" from the words of Jesus.
Perhaps that information could be of assistance to someone else. How do you share
the "simple gospel"?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, you are the one who said you had a "simple gospel" from the words of Jesus.
Perhaps that information could be of assistance to someone else. How do you share
the "simple gospel"?

Never mind. I know you are not interested and I will not waste time to talking to you.

You have no respect for Jesus' word and claiming to be saved.

what a hoot.