The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
I was just joking. Can't you take a joke?

No, you weren't, deceiver, as no reasonably person would view your "stein" ethnic slur as a joke, as you posted that nasty, wicked comment in the context of your hatred of the perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual law of God, the OT, as you hate, despise, the OT, and thus the Jews, since "unto them were committed the oracles of God"(Romans 3:2 KJV).

You wouldn't have the guts to say that to a Jew, would you, Pate, and smirk, "Can't you take a joke?"

You're a scripture hating, Jew hating, anti-Semite, and most of the TOL membership, including the mod's, know it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Besides being a Christ hater, now you've been outed as a Jew hater, like Pate.

I am a Christ hater with striving to be like Jesus?

goodness.

Now you are becoming like Robert without much of understanding of what you are saying.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you weren't, deceiver, as no reasonably person would view your "stein" ethnic slur as a joke, as you posted that nasty, wicked comment in the context of your hatred of the perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual law of God, the OT, as you hate, despise, the OT, and thus the Jews, since "unto them were committed the oracles of God"(Romans 3:2 KJV).

You wouldn't have the guts to say that to a Jew, would you, Pate, and smirk, "Can't you take a joke?"

You're a scripture hating, Jew hating, anti-Semite, and most of the TOL membership, including the mod's, know it.

You didn't like my remark, so now I hate Jews? I have a lot of Jewish friends.

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't like my remark, so now I hate Jews? I have a lot of Jewish friends.

You're a bible hating, God hating, and Jew hating devil child, so stuff your plea of innocence, with this "'stein' was a joke" lie. We are on to you, anti-Semite, bible hater/deleter.And if you really had Jewish friends, demon, if they were Jews, you'd not dare reiterate this alleged "joke" to their face, despite any forthcoming pleas that you would/do, as they would probably kick your a.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am a Christ hater with striving to be like Jesus?

goodness.

Now you are becoming like Robert without much of understanding of what you are saying.
Besides being a Christ hater, now you've been outed as a Jew hater, like Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey John, why do you disregard my post to you?

I ignore posts from Jew haters, like yourself, and I/TOL does not take you seriously, so I/we ignore most of your posts, as you are quite harmless. You are an obvious "blatant" perverter of the gospel of Christ-not much needs to be said, in response to you, doctrinally-your "posts" say it all. The real danger to the babes/sheep are posers, like Pate, posing as members of the boc,wolves in sheep's clothing, who subtly add just a touch of poison, to the water, to kill, slaughter others. The key to deception is it is "99%" true, masking itself, as rat poison is 99% "pure"/cornmeal-it is the 1% that gets the rat.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I ignore posts from Jew haters, like yourself, and I/TOL does not take you seriously, so I/we ignore most of your posts, as you are quite harmless. You are an obvious perverter of the gospel of Christ-not much needs to be said, in response to you, doctrinally. The real danger to the babes/sheep are posers, like Pate, wolves in sheep's clothing, who subtly add just a touch of poison, to the water, to kill, slaughter others. The key to deception is it is "99%" true, masking itself, as rat poison is 99% "pure"/cornmeal-it is the 1% that gets the rat.

Ok, now you are completely losing your sense of humor and became plain hateful.:nono:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As I said-you are quite harmless, irrelevant. Not many take you seriously. You're just like a toy, with whom dogs play.

I know many do not take me seriously because too many "saved" Christians do not take Jesus' word seriously.

Jesus' affirmation counts the most:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your "Christ and Jew hating" comment is vicious comment and hateful.

because none of them is true about my faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
I know many do not take me seriously because too many "saved" Christians do not take Jesus' word seriously.

Jesus' affirmation counts the most:)

I take the words of Jesus very seriously.

Jesus said that we should love our neighbors as our self. This means that if you know of someone that has less of this worlds goods than you do, then you should go sell what you have and give it to them. Have you done that one?

john w

Hall of Fame
I take the words of Jesus very seriously.

Sure you do, demon, as you, on record, say that 3/4 of what we know as the bible, Genesis-John, no longer exists.

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Sure you do, demon, as you, on record, say that 3/4 of what we know as the bible, Genesis-John, no longer exist.
Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

All of that and no scripture. How can you believe anything that anyone says if they can't back up what they believe with scripture? Answer is you can't.

Another problem with TOL's most beloved member is that he is full of hate and bitterness. He has the Spirit of a demon. Christians don't call other Christians demons. This is why John wrote, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

We are COMPLETE in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. Sin, death, the devil, and the wretched law that condemns, has been abolished.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.