The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I should put you on ignore and you should be banned for all of your name calling.

You've put me on "ignore" over 10 times, in recent days, as you cannot keep your story straight, as you habitually lie. And the moron, once again, demonstrates that he hasn't picked up a bible in decades, much less studied it, as he makes up another one of his "doctrines," i.e., name calling of lost people, like him, is not scriptural. You made that up, Pate.
I stand in defense of the Gospel and justification by faith. Which you are attacking.

No, you don't, as you pervert the gospel of Christ, with your satanic "vicarious law keeping," on record tying justification to keeping the law. And I do attack doctrines of demons, such as you promote, per the book's instructions.
You have a bad spirit that is not of God, Romans 3:14.

20th time you've spammed that to me recently, and over 50 times, to those who disagree with you, Pate.

You have a bad spirit that is not of God, and are a child of the devil, wolf, and hate Paul, and the bible, spitting on Romans-Philemon.

So there.

Robert Pate

Banned
You've put me on "ignore" over 10 times, in recent days, as you cannot keep your story straight, as you habitually lie. And the moron, once again, demonstrates that he hasn't picked up a bible in decades, much less studied it, as he makes up another one of his "doctrines," i.e., name calling of lost people, like him, is not scriptural. You made that up, Pate.

No, you don't, as you pervert the gospel of Christ, with your satanic "vicarious law keeping," on record tying justification to keeping the law. And I do attack doctrines of demons, such as you promote, per the book's instructions.

20th time you've spammed that to me recently, and over 50 times, to those who disagree with you, Pate.

You have a bad spirit that is not of God, and are a child of the devil, wolf, and hate Paul, and the bible, spitting on Romans-Philemon.

So there.

You cannot refute what I say because there is no scripture that supports what you believe. So, you resort to name calling. That is what you do best. If you can't refute them then try to discredit them by calling them names. You are just a sick little man that cannot accept God's word.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. We are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

You have already admitted that you don't believe that. Which puts you outside of the faith.

In our name and on our behalf Jesus victoriously fulfilled God's Holy Law for us. Matthew 5:18.

In our name and on our behalf Jesus has victoriously abolished God's Holy Law for us, Colossians 2:14.

There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Go back to the pit you cursing Gospel denying demon.

God's Truth

You don't like the Gospel because the Gospel is not about you.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles them to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

You are trying to do in your flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.

Jesus justifies the ungodly Gentiles who repent of their sins.

You say I don't like the gospel because it is not about me. So if you are thrown in hell is it about you?

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus justifies the ungodly Gentiles who repent of their sins.

You say I don't like the gospel because it is not about me. So if you are thrown in hell is it about you?

The only way that you can maintain your false doctrine is to add to God's word or take away from God's word.

The scripture does not say anything about repentance.

"But to him that does NO WORKS (repentance is a work) but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

God's Truth

The only way that you can maintain your false doctrine is to add to God's word or take away from God's word.

The scripture does not say anything about repentance.

"But to him that does NO WORKS (repentance is a work) but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Hahahahaha You say I add and take away. You made A WHOLE OTHER GOSPEL.

God's Truth

The WORKS people used to have to do for the FORGIVENESS OF SINS are the purification works of the law.

That is the works no one is to do anymore, not obeying isn't the new way.

john w

Hall of Fame
You cannot refute what I say because there is no scripture that supports what you believe. So, you resort to name calling. That is what you do best. If you can't refute them then try to discredit them by calling them names. You are just a sick little man that cannot accept God's word.

I/others, have refuted your satanic doctrine, you sick, old, little girl, but your daddy the devil tells you just to keep spamming the above cut'npaste spam.

Little, eh old man? Tough guy, are you, Pate? Weighty. If we met, I'd put you on the floor in seconds, old man, like I've done on TOL.
All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. We are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

But not for the reasons that you satanically spam, fat old man.

Pate: "Jesus" ate for us, slept for us, cried for us, was water baptized for us, walked in the law, so that we might be justified by the law.

You devil child.
You have already admitted that you don't believe that.

No, devil child, I/others, reject your satanic vicarious law keeping "doctrine," that you admit satan taught you.

Which puts you outside of the faith.

Wow, Pate! A stunner!
In our name and on our behalf Jesus victoriously fulfilled God's Holy Law for us. Matthew 5:18.

Yes, to be the satisfactory sacrifice, propitiation, but not, as you again satanically assert= justification by the law=Ssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Pate: What is propitiation?

In our name and on our behalf Jesus has victoriously abolished God's Holy Law for us, Colossians 2:14.

Colossians 2:14 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.
There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Yes to "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1," but not because the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void, as Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.

Go back to the pit you cursing Gospel denying demon.

Get off this site you admitted satanist, Catholic, Christ rejecting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who flips the bird at the LORD God, asserting that the law justifies, and thus Christ died in vain.

We smell your sulfur, little, weak old man.

So there.

Robert Pate

Banned
I/others, have refuted your satanic doctrine, you sick, old, little girl, but your daddy the devil tells you just to keep spamming the above cut'npaste spam.

Little, eh old man? Tough guy, are you, Pate? Weighty. If we met, I'd put you on the floor in seconds, old man, like I've done on TOL.

But not for the reasons that you satanically spam, fat old man.

Pate: "Jesus" ate for us, slept for us, cried for us, was water baptized for us, walked in the law, so that we might be justified by the law.

You devil child.

No, devil child, I/others, reject your satanic vicarious law keeping "doctrine," that you admit satan taught you.

Wow, Pate! A stunner!

Yes, to be the satisfactory sacrifice, propitiation, but not, as you again satanically assert= justification by the law=Ssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Pate: What is propitiation?

Colossians 2:14 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.

Yes to "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1," but not because the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void, as Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.

Get off this site you admitted satanist, Catholic, Christ rejecting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who flips the bird at the LORD God, asserting that the law justifies, and thus Christ died in vain.

We smell your sulfur, little, weak old man.

So there.

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up with are insults.

Christians are not under condemnation because...The law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

How many scriptures do you need?

john w

Hall of Fame
You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up with are insults.

=spammed for the 40th time this year.

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up are satanic assertions.

Fun!

And I insult wolves-that is biblical, wolfie.
Christians are not under condemnation because...The law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

How many scriptures do you need?

You pervert the meaning of these scriptures, that you cite, on orders from your daddy devil. I had to show you Romans 4:15, you moron.

In the Gospel Jesus full fills God's holy law and then abolishes it, Colossians 2:14,
You satanically assert that the LORD God did away with His "holy law and then abolishes it," citing Colossians 2:14 KJV. Colossians 2:14 KJV does not say that the LORD God did away/abolished the law-it says that "the handwriting of ordinances" was blotted out-this is not a reference to the law, that was blotted out, as you've been shown..

If the law was blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved, moron Pate:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

So, one of the definitions of sin is " the transgression of the law."

With me, devil boy?

Now:

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Thus, since sin is the transgression of the law, and, if it is true that there is no more "God's holy law," then, where there is no law, there is no transgression, whereby anyone can be accused, and sin cannot be imputed, if there is no law. Secular wise, for eg., if there is no law against speeding/going over a certain speed, no one can be charged with speeding/breaking a law-there is no law against speeding-no transgression.

Thus, you are so biblically incompetent, the passage you cite in "proof" of your satanic "argument," actually does the opposite.

Get saved, wolfie.

Robert Pate

Banned
=spammed for the 40th time this year.

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up are satanic assertions.

Fun!

And I insult wolves-that is biblical, wolfie.

You pervert the meaning of these scriptures, that you cite, on orders from your daddy devil. I had to show you Romans 4:15, you moron.

You satanically assert that the LORD God did away with His "holy law and then abolishes it," citing Colossians 2:14 KJV. Colossians 2:14 KJV does not say that the LORD God did away/abolished the law-it says that "the handwriting of ordinances" was blotted out-this is not a reference to the law, that was blotted out, as you've been shown..

If the law was blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved, moron Pate:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

With me, devil boy?

Now:

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Thus, since sin is the transgression of the law, and, if it is true that there is no more "God's holy law," then, where there is no law, there is no transgression, whereby anyone can be accused, and sin cannot be imputed, if there is no law. Secular wise, for eg., if there is no law against speeding/going over a certain speed, no one can be charged with speeding/breaking a law-there is no law against speeding-no transgression.

Thus, you are so biblically incompetent, the passage you cite in "proof" of your satanic "argument," actually does the opposite.

Get saved, wolfie.

Even when the scripture is staring you right in the face you still can't see it. You are not able to receive truth which tells me that you are void of the Holy Spirit, Who is the teacher of truth,

"There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus, Romans 8:1. Because the law works wrath: FOR WHERE NO LAW IS THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15.

There is no law because... "Jesus blotted out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:14

I don't expect you to believe that. Even if Jesus himself came down from heaven and read that to you, you would not believe it. The reason is that you are spiritually dead.

john w

Hall of Fame
Even when the scripture is staring you right in the face you still can't see it. You are not able to receive truth which tells me that you are void of the Holy Spirit, Who is the teacher of truth,
Even when the scripture is staring you right in the face you still can't see it, because you are lost-2 Cor. 4:4 KJV. You are not able to receive truth which tells me that you are void of the Holy Spirit, Who is the teacher of truth.

Fun!

"There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus, Romans 8:1. Because the law works wrath: FOR WHERE NO LAW IS THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15.

Pate-on record-everyone is saved, as he butchers the meaning of Romans 4:15=satanism.
There is no law because... "Jesus blotted out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:14

No, moron, the point of Romans 4:15 is not how you satanically spin it.And Colossians 2:14 KJV says no such thing, devil boy.

The devil boy asserts that the LORD God did away with His "holy law and then abolishes it," citing Colossians 2:14 KJV. Colossians 2:14 KJV does not say that the LORD God did away/abolished the law-it says that "the handwriting of ordinances" was blotted out-this is not a reference to the law, that was blotted out.

If the law was blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved:

With me, moron?

Now:

The law was not abolished, nor was the OC,Pate-you made that up, and thus assert, on record, that everyone is saved.

"Not imputing their trespasses unto them"

So, the drone Pate does not get, that Paul must have been drunk, for no one can commit a "trespass," if there is no law against it.

And Paul did not write, "The just shall live by faith," to assert that the law was done away.

Through the law, is the knowledge of sin, and still functions, to bring the lost to Christ-today, as it did in Egypt, as it always has:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Read it-"that"

I know that's quite deep, Pate. You need to back up, and get out of this ditch, that you are in, and cease your satanism.

I don't expect you to believe that. Even if Jesus himself came down from heaven and read that to you, you would not believe it. The reason is that you are spiritually dead.

No, I do not believe your devil "inspire" interpretation of it, satanist.

And you are an admitted devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame

You keep spamming this made up slop, Pate, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20 KJV: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

To be under the law is to be lost and under the judgment of God. This is why Jesus abolished it for believers.
-I never said believers are under the law, you satanic piece of dung, as you keep saying, you lying punk, so knock it off.

-No such thing as "abolished" for believers, you moron. We are not under the law, but the law has not been abolished/destroyed/made void, idiot, as you pervert the meaning of "abolish," from the bible. No scripture says that the law was abolished/destroyed/made void-for anyone.

Tell us how believers can be charged with the sin of rape, Pate, if the law was abolished for them. Go ahead.

And notice I said "charged," Pate, not convicted, to anticipate your convoluted answer.

If there is no law against rape, how can a believer, be charged with the sin/crime?

Get saved, wolfie Pate, and quit littering this site with your satanic sulfur, dung.

musterion

If you don't preach faith in the perfect law-life of Christ as well as faith in the DBR of Christ, Pate said you're preaching a false gospel and aren't saved.

Is that accurate, Pate?

Robert Pate

Banned
If you don't preach faith in the perfect law-life of Christ as well as faith in the DBR of Christ, Pate said you're preaching a false gospel and aren't saved.

Is that accurate, Pate?

I never said that.

We are saved by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel.

John W does not believe that all that Jesus is and all that Jesus did, was for our justification and for our salvation. If Jesus didn't do it for us, who did he do it for?

musterion

I never said that.

We are saved by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel.

John W does not believe that all that Jesus is and all that Jesus did, was for our justification and for our salvation. If Jesus didn't do it for us, who did he do it for?

You indicated a few weeks ago that preaching the DBR alone is an insufficient gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
You indicated a few weeks ago that preaching the DBR alone is an insufficient gospel.

The DBR is part of the Gospel, but not the whole Gospel.

If the life of Christ for the believer is not taught it leaves a void in the believers doctrine that he will try to fill with his own life that leads to legalism.

Jesus fulfilled the law for us and abolished it. If he had failed we would be without hope. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Why not believe that Jesus abolished it? Ephesians 2:15.

Robert Pate

Banned
You keep spamming this made up slop, Pate, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20 KJV: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

-I never said believers are under the law, you satanic piece of dung, as you keep saying, you lying punk, so knock it off.

-No such thing as "abolished" for believers, you moron. We are not under the law, but the law has not been abolished/destroyed/made void, idiot, as you pervert the meaning of "abolish," from the bible. No scripture says that the law was abolished/destroyed/made void-for anyone.

Tell us how believers can be charged with the sin of rape, Pate, if the law was abolished for them. Go ahead.

And notice I said "charged," Pate, not convicted, to anticipate your convoluted answer.

If there is no law against rape, how can a believer, be charged with the sin/crime?

Get saved, wolfie Pate, and quit littering this site with your satanic sulfur, dung.

God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:8-11.

Simply because he has been delivered from the law.