The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

God's Truth

We are justified by faith alone because we are justified by Christ alone.

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY, his faith (NOT HIS WORKS) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

The Jews used to do the purification/ceremonial works of the law for over 1,600 years.

Those laws are these:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Those works of the law used to clean a person just so they could go to the temple to worship God, it was where His Spirit was.

Now faith that Jesus' blood cleans us is what cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

You preaching that we don't have to obey and cannot obey is something the devil has ensnared you to say.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Jews used to do the purification/ceremonial works of the law for over 1,600 years.

Those laws are these:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Those works of the law used to clean a person just so they could go to the temple to worship God, it was where His Spirit was.

Now faith that Jesus' blood cleans us is what cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

You preaching that we don't have to obey and cannot obey is something the devil has ensnared you to say.

You are not able to receive the truth of the scriptures, which leads me to believe that you don;t have the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not able to receive the truth of the scriptures, which leads me to believe that you don;t have the Holy Spirit.

You are correct with this godsuntruth fraud, Pate, but you have no credibility, as you copy'npaste that oh so original debate ender/stumper, word for word, to everyone, that disagrees with your made up "doctrine." You spammed that to me just recently.

Leave TOL.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are correct with this godsuntruth fraud, Pate, but you have no credibility, as you copy'npaste that oh so original debate ender/stumper, word for word, to everyone, that disagrees with your made up "doctrine." You spammed that to me just recently.

Leave TOL.

Are you a Jehovah Witness John W.?

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you a Jehovah Witness John W.?
Are you a Mormon, besides being a combo Calvinist/Reformed Catholic, Pate?

Yes, children of the devil, such as you, satanic accuser, are in that category.

So there.

I am through talking to you John W. You appears to be a hopeless case, I am going to put you back on ignore.

As I predicted...

No, you're not. You've said that 5 times, to me, in the last week, but keep coming back for more pounding, getting picked apart, by me, on orders from your daddy devil.

This is over 10 times he has responded to me, after putting me on ignore/done talking with you.... assertions, within a few days.

Can't tell the truth, cannot keep your story straight, eh, Pate?

clefty

Those laws are these:

LOL...9/10s worker...you ignore the seventhday Sabbath was instituted long before there was ceremonies established to clean up the mess...

Established before the mess ever started actually...

And for man...not just jews...

God's Truth

LOL...9/10s worker...you ignore the seventhday Sabbath was instituted long before there was ceremonies established to clean up the mess...

Established before the mess ever started actually...

And for man...not just jews...

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.

Special days are nothing.

clefty

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.
strike one...so you dont even work the other six days?...just rest everyday...no work...

Special days are nothing.
strike two...Paul kept sabbath instructed gentiles to come back next week sabbath to hear more...did not say special days dont matter anywhere...

Hurried to keep the festivals and instructed we keep the festival with unleavened bread of spirit and truth,,,

Your all work or all sloth with no special days gospel is another gospel another christ...

He remains not a day of rest...but there remains a sabbath keeping...sabbatismos...for His people...

You are not His people...your fruits are not like His/His way...

More like the world’s “do what thou whilst”...

Last edited:

God's Truth

strike one...so you dont even work the other six days?...just rest everyday...no work...

Special days are nothing. strike two...Paul kept sabbath instructed gentiles to come back next week sabbath to hear more...did not say special days dont matter anywhere...

Hurried to keep the festivals and instructed we keep the festival with unleavened bread of spirit and truth,,,

Your all work or all sloth with no special days gospel is another gospel another christ...

He remains not a day of rest...but there remains a sabbath keeping...sabbatismos...for His people...

More like the world’s “do what thou whilst”...

We are to obey Jesus all day every days.

Observance of special days are now worthless when it comes to salvation.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

[qoute]Special days are nothing.
strike two...Paul kept sabbath instructed gentiles to come back next week sabbath to hear more...did not say special days dont matter anywhere...

More like the world’s “do what thou whilst”...[/QUOTE]

Paul said, "You observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed labor on you in vain" Galatians 4:10,11.

What did Paul mean by that? The Jews were in bondage to the law, kind of like you. They were trying to keep the law, kind of like you. The Gospel frees us from the law so that we can enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

clefty

We are to obey Jesus all day every days.
exactly...and obey what? The 10...all 10 too...observing Sabbath does that...especially on that day...

Observance of special days are not worthless when it comes to salvation.
yup...once saved we are to follow Him...His way...to abide in His love...do as He did...JUST AS...works to persevere until the end...A rest provided His people every seventh day...heb 4:9

Citizens of Israel now that church in the wilderness...we do as they did...

Two specific periods of time He expected continue to occur in the future times of trouble...the winter time...and the Sabbath time...

clefty

Paul said, "You observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed labor on you in vain" Galatians 4:10,11.

What did Paul mean by that? The Jews were in bondage to the law, kind of like you. They were trying to keep the law, kind of like you. The Gospel frees us from the law so that we can enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Hey look...NO mention of Sabbath there in that list!...Wanna know why? The proud cultured Celtics had their own pagan ways time and services...and NO SABBATHS...IMAGINE THAT a pagan calendar full of fun things todo like christmas New Years and easter bunnies and oh wait nevermind...LOL...and they were returning to it like a dog to its vomit...

Read more...ok?

Read how Paul spoke of before they were known by God...they were doing pagan things pagan ways...well then they started to keep TORAH and became known BY Yah...but then they TURNED AGAIN not to Torah but to go back to pagan ways...to worship those not gods...those days months seasons and years weak and beggarly to be slaves of not gods...

No Sabbaths in that list of periods of time they returned to...

Heb 4:10 speaks of the rest Yah entered into creation week...the Sabbath...He entered a day of rest and then was refreshed and then got back to work trying to save stiffnecks like you...

Hence be deligent to enter that rest His Sabbath day rest lest you fall after the same example of disobedience...

That rest was heaven you cant fall after you enter it...duh

Robert Pate

Banned
Hey look...NO mention of Sabbath there in that list!...Wanna know why? The proud cultured Celtics had their own pagan ways time and services...and NO SABBATHS...IMAGINE THAT a pagan calendar full of fun things todo like christmas New Years and easter bunnies and oh wait nevermind...LOL...and they were returning to it like a dog to its vomit...

Read more...ok?

Read how Paul spoke of before they were known by God...they were doing pagan things pagan ways...well then they started to keep TORAH and became known BY Yah...but then they TURNED AGAIN not to Torah but to go back to pagan ways...to worship those not gods...those days months seasons and years weak and beggarly to be slaves of not gods...

No Sabbaths in that list of periods of time they returned to...

Heb 4:10 speaks of the rest Yah entered into creation week...the Sabbath...He entered a day of rest and then was refreshed and then got back to work trying to save stiffnecks like you...

Hence be deligent to enter that rest His Sabbath day rest lest you fall after the same example of disobedience...

That rest was heaven you cant fall after you enter it...duh

Paul makes it clear that... "By the works of the law no flesh will be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The rest that Paul is talking about is the rest that we have in Christ. We rest in his righteousness and in his atonement for our sins. And we have no confidence in the flesh,

God's Truth

exactly...and obey what? The 10...all 10 too...observing Sabbath does that...especially on that day...

yup...once saved we are to follow Him...His way...to abide in His love...do as He did...JUST AS...works to persevere until the end...A rest provided His people every seventh day...heb 4:9

Citizens of Israel now that church in the wilderness...we do as they did...

Two specific periods of time He expected continue to occur in the future times of trouble...the winter time...and the Sabbath time...

Believe Jesus that he fulfilled the observance of special days.

Believe that he is the one the special days are about.

Think for yourself what is more important, special days or Jesus Christ?

You put a Sabbath day up there with Christ. You have the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and Sabbath day.

You should repent and believe for you are a bitter root and are judging people where you should not and you have fallen from grace. If you are not of the root, then you are pretending to be a Jew and are not.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Are you a Mormon, besides being a combo Calvinist/Reformed Catholic, Pate?

Yes, children of the devil, such as you, satanic accuser, are in that category.

So there.

As I predicted...

This is over 10 times he has responded to me, after putting me on ignore/done talking with you.... assertions, within a few days.

Can't tell the truth, cannot keep your story straight, eh, Pate?

The scripture plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

musterion

The scripture plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

The passage clearly says that it was the enmity placed between Jews and everyone else, as represented by ordinances, is what was abolished. V. 16 says He has slain the enmity in His body on the cross; that would mean God slew the Law in Christ, by your logic.

Also, well into Acts, Paul is told how many Jewish believers are still zealous for keeping Law. No mention of a rebuke from Paul for this, as he rebuked Peter for hypocrisy.

Why do you think that is?

musterion

Tonight only on TOL View:

BATTLE OF THE CULT WOMEN!

Crypto-Catholic vs the Watchtower Reject!

A veritable cage match. Two go in...neither comes out because neither is smart enough to find the door.

Tonight, live...only on TOL View!