The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
You apparently are not able to receive truth. Which makes me wonder if you have the Holy Spirit.

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to teach us truth, John 16:13.

Everyone that is not a Christian is under the law, Romans 3:19. The whole world stands guilty before God's Holy Law. This is why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

All that come to Christ to be saved by him are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and are "In Christ" "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21. The law will damn you to hell John W.

So I say to you John W. "Do you not hear the law?"

More evasion, side stepping....answer:

As asked-Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

....if the law was abolished, according to you? Go ahead.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the Paul, when he was lost, came to know what sin was, if the law was abolished, "post cross?" Go ahead.

How could Paul say that the law showed him what sin was, if it was abolished?

Go ahead, Pate.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, how could Paul say that the law led him, and the Galatians, when they were lost, "post cross"(obviously), to Christ, as a schoolmaster, if the law was abolished, did not exist?

Go ahead, Pate-unpack it for all of TOL.

Robert Pate

Banned

As asked-Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the Paul, when he was lost, came to know what sin was, if the law was abolished, "post cross?" Go ahead.

Go ahead, Pate.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, how could Paul say that the law led him, and the Galatians, when they were lost, "post cross"(obviously), to Christ, as a schoolmaster, if the law was abolished, did not exist?

After reading what you have said I have concluded that you are spiritually dead and are lost.

You don't seem to understand the scriptures, probably because you are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

Your beef is not with me, it is with God's word and Paul.

You are under the law and will be condemned by the law.

Once again I am going to rehearse what Paul said to the legalistic Galatians that like you wanted to live according to the law.

"Christ is become no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; you are fallen from grace" Galatians 5:4.

"This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith (the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith, Galatians 3:24.

"But after faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" Galatians 3:25.

Did you read that John W.? "WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE LAW.

Reason is because the law has been abolished.

You want to try and live by the law, be my guest, "For as many as are under the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10.

Now go sober up and repent, before you find yourself in hell.

john w

Hall of Fame
We are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ. Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 by doing for the ungodly what the ungodly cannot do for themselves. The ungodly (us) cannot offer to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law. Jesus in our name and on our behalf as our justifier and savior fulfills all of the demands of God's Holy Law for us, just like we did it ourselves. It was this life that justifies the ungodly (us) Because of the righteous life of Jesus that was lived on our behalf and his perfect atonement for our sins that we will be able to stand in God's Holy Court as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Beware of the doctrine of John w. He is a perverter of the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Notice the wolf, deceiver, has been reduced to spam, not addressing his own satanic "argument," as I picked him apart, and his "argument" that the law has been abolished, does not exist, and thus, he asserts, on record, that:

-everyone is saved, as if there is no law, there is no transgression, and sin cannot be imputed to anyone, if there is no law,
-at the same time, the lost cannot know what sin is, as there is no law, and the lost cannot be led by the law to Christ as a schoolmaster, and Paul was lost, as were the Galatians,
-murder, rape, sodomy.....................................are OK by him, as there is no law to identify it as a transgression/sin

Pate is a wicked perverter of the gospel of Christ, a child of the devil, a wolf-marked/exposed/identified.

john w

Hall of Fame
After reading what you have said I have concluded that you are spiritually dead and are lost.

You don't seem to understand the scriptures, probably because you are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

Once again I am going to rehearse what Paul said to the legalistic Galatians that like you wanted to live according to the law.

"Christ is become no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; you are fallen from grace" Galatians 5:4.

"This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith (the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith, Galatians 3:24.

"But after faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" Galatians 3:25.

You want to try and live by the law, be my guest, "For as many as are under the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10.

I never said believers are under the law, you piece of dung, false accuser.

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate.

_

Notice, again, this satanic deception?:

"But after faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" Galatians 3:25.[/B]

He quotes the scripture, where Paul tells us, after the cross, that the law led him/the Galatians to Christ. And yet he says the law was abolished at the cross.

Again, you demon: How could the law, as a schoolmaster, lead Paul/the Galatians to Christ, if it was abolished at the cross, decades before?

Well, wolf Pate? I've asked him this 5 times-he won't touch it.

Satanic pawn.
1.How can the law condemn me, if it does not exist, demon?

2. No, demon-the law has no authority/jurisdiction over a dead man.

"ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ;" Rom. 7:4 KJV

Romans 7:1-7 KJV....

"Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? "

The law has power, jurisdiction, over a man/woman, only as long as they are alive.

Light bulb?

"For ye are dead,.." Col. 3:3 KJV

A dead man is not subject to any civil, or "religious"(used generically here) law. Thus, the member of the boc, who is reckoned dead, is not subject to the law, because he/she is considered dead, risen, seated with the Lord Jesus Christ. The law has lost its authority, to bring either condemnation, or righteousness,through the "vicarious obedience/law keeping" of the Lord Jesus Christ. And therefore, Paul asserts Romans 10:4 KJV.

Moron.

Robert Pate

Banned
I never said believers are under the law, you piece of dung, false accuser.

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate.

_

[/U]

He quotes the scripture, where Paul tells us, after the cross, that the law led him/the Galatians to Christ. And yet he says the law was abolished at the cross.

Again, you demon: How could the law, as a schoolmaster, lead Paul/the Galatians to Christ, if it was abolished at the cross, decades before?

Well, wolf Pate? I've asked him this 5 times-he won't touch it.

Satanic pawn.

1.How can the law condemn me, if it does not exist, demon?

"Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? "

The law has power, jurisdiction, over a man/woman, only as long as they are alive.

Light bulb?

A dead man is not subject to any civil, or "religious"(used generically here) law. Thus, the member of the boc, who is reckoned dead, is not subject to the law, because he/she is considered dead, risen, seated with the Lord Jesus Christ. The law has lost its authority, to bring either condemnation, or righteousness,through the "vicarious obedience/law keeping" of the Lord Jesus Christ. And therefore, Paul asserts Romans 10:4 KJV.

Moron.

You don't seem to understand spiritual things.

The law was our schoolmaster that brought us to Christ because we were not saved. But after we are saved we are no longer under the schoolmaster because we are saved. Now that we are saved we no longer need the law and we now live by faith and not the law. Galatians 3:22-26.

You don't seem to understand the scriptures.

If you chose to live by the law, then for you the law is not abolished. The law is abolished for those who don't want to be under it.

"But after faith is come, we are no longer under the schoolmaster" Galatians 3:25

I don't want to be under the law, so I am not. You want to be under the law so you are. You will stand before God in The judgment and be condemned by the law.

You quote scripture that you don't even believe and then fight with me like I made it up.

What do you think Paul meant when he said to the Galatians,

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 3:21.

I am not under the law, simply because in my name and on my behalf, Jesus abolished the law for me, Ephesians 2:15.

If you don't like that to bad.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't seem to understand spiritual things.The law was our schoolmaster that brought us to Christ because we were not saved.

Yes, I do, you deceiver. You pervert the scripture.

You did not argue that, deceiver. You argued that the law was abolished/nailed to the cross, approx. 2000 years ago.One more time, liar, as I've asked you, over 10 times:

1.You asserted that the law was abolished at the cross. How could you be led to Christ,others be led to Christ, by the law, as a schoolmaster,if it was abolished 2000 years ago?

How could Paul, the Galatians, be led to Christ,if the law was abolished, according to you, decades earlier, at the cross?

Answer the question, deceiver/wolf: This is your on record assertion, "argument," not mine.

But after we are saved we are no longer under the schoolmaster because we are saved. Now that we are saved we no longer need the law and we now live by faith and not the law. Galatians 3:22-26.

So, you lied, then-the law did lead us to Christ. You said it was abolished.

Or, are you drunk?

And irrelevant. I never argued that believers are under the law, as a rule of life, so shut your satanic trap, devil child, false accuser. You argue that there is no law now for the lost.

You don't seem to understand the scriptures.

You're not in my league, scripturally , wolf.

If you chose to live by the law, then for you the law is not abolished.

I never argued that, satanic accuser.

The law is abolished for those who don't want to be under it.

The admitted devil child is now back peddling, changing his "argument."

"for those", eh, Pate. You lied, and were caught in a lie, by me, continually, and now you are squealing like a pig, with a fork in him..

I don't want to be under the law, so I am not. You want to be under the law so you are. You will stand before God in The judgment and be condemned by the law.

1. Show me where I said I am under the law, you wicked con artist. Show me, you piece of dung.

2. How can I be judged by a law that does not exist, was abolished, according to you, satan supporter, 2000+ years ago?

One more time, deceiver:

1.How can the law condemn me, if it does not exist, demon-your words?

Light bulb?

Moron.

You quote scripture that you don't even believe and then fight with me like I made it up.

What do you think Paul meant when he said to the Galatians,

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 3:21.

I am not under the law, simply because in my name and on my behalf, Jesus abolished the law for me, Ephesians 2:15.

If you don't like that to bad.

-Notice the demonic drunk asserting that "Jesus abolished the law for me," and yet earlier, he says the law led him to Christ.

How could the law be abolished 2000 years ago, and then lead you to Christ? Was it resurrected, and then abolished after the cross, Pate?

Well?

Tell us why you lied, or why you are drinking.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, as I've asked you over, and over, how the law could have led you to Christ, if it was abolished 2000+ years ago, at the cross-your word?

Go ahead, Pate.

-Ephesians 2:15 is not referencing God's holy law, devil child, as you've been shown, but your daddy devil keeps telling you to assert that it does.

Answer-7th request:

Tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

....if the law was abolished, according to you, nailedto the cross, 2000+ years ago? Go ahead.

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the Paul, when he was lost, came to know what sin was, post cross,if the law was abolished, decades earlier? Go ahead.

How could Paul say that the law showed him what sin was, if it was abolished, yhears earlier, at the cross?

Go ahead, Pate.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, how could Paul say that the law led him, and the Galatians, when they were lost, "post cross"(obviously), to Christ, as a schoolmaster, if the law was abolished, did not exist, at the time he was saved?

_

Well, wolf Pate? I've asked him this 7 times-he won't touch it.

clefty

You even reject the Schoolmaster Who teaches THINK NOT that I have come to destroy the law...

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, I do, you deceiver. You pervert the scripture.

You did not argue that, deceiver. You argued that the law was abolished/nailed to the cross, approx. 2000 years ago.One more time, liar, as I've asked you, over 10 times:

1.You asserted that the law was abolished at the cross. How could you be led to Christ,others be led to Christ, by the law, as a schoolmaster,if it was abolished 2000 years ago?

How could Paul, the Galatians, be led to Christ,if the law was abolished, according to you, decades earlier, at the cross?

Answer the question, deceiver/wolf: This is your on record assertion, "argument," not mine.

So, you lied, then-the law did lead us to Christ. You said it was abolished.

Or, are you drunk?

And irrelevant. I never argued that believers are under the law, as a rule of life, so shut your satanic trap, devil child, false accuser. You argue that there is no law now for the lost.

You're not in my league, scripturally , wolf.

I never argued that, satanic accuser.

The admitted devil child is now back peddling, changing his "argument."

"for those", eh, Pate. You lied, and were caught in a lie, by me, continually, and now you are squealing like a pig, with a fork in him..

1. Show me where I said I am under the law, you wicked con artist. Show me, you piece of dung.

2. How can I be judged by a law that does not exist, was abolished, according to you, satan supporter, 2000+ years ago?

One more time, deceiver:

1.How can the law condemn me, if it does not exist, demon-your words?

Light bulb?

Moron.

-Notice the demonic drunk asserting that "Jesus abolished the law for me," and yet earlier, he says the law led him to Christ.

How could the law be abolished 2000 years ago, and then lead you to Christ? Was it resurrected, and then abolished after the cross, Pate?

Well?

Tell us why you lied, or why you are drinking.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, as I've asked you over, and over, how the law could have led you to Christ, if it was abolished 2000+ years ago, at the cross-your word?

Go ahead, Pate.

-Ephesians 2:15 is not referencing God's holy law, devil child, as you've been shown, but your daddy devil keeps telling you to assert that it does.

Answer-7th request:

Tell all of TOL, how the lost can know what sin is, per:

....if the law was abolished, according to you, nailedto the cross, 2000+ years ago? Go ahead.

Romans 7 KJV

Go ahead, Pate, and tell all of TOL, how the Paul, when he was lost, came to know what sin was, post cross,if the law was abolished, decades earlier? Go ahead.

How could Paul say that the law showed him what sin was, if it was abolished, yhears earlier, at the cross?

Go ahead, Pate.

Tell all of TOL, Pate, how could Paul say that the law led him, and the Galatians, when they were lost, "post cross"(obviously), to Christ, as a schoolmaster, if the law was abolished, did not exist, at the time he was saved?

_

Well, wolf Pate? I've asked him this 7 times-he won't touch it.

You don't understand the scriptures because you don't want to know the truth.

All you really want to do is call me names and in doing that put me down and raise yourself up.

You have a serious personality disorder. You need help. Do you talk to your wife and others like that when they disagree with you?

This is the last time that I am going to discuss this with you. After that I am going to put you on ignore.

While Jesus was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. This signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion.

Because of this event the Jews were no longer required to live according to the law. This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. and not according to laws and religion.

Living by laws is an indication that you are not living by faith. Those that are living by faith believe that Jesus has fulfilled the law and abolished it. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

The law serves two purposes.

1. It reveals the nature and the character of God.

2. It reveals that man is a sinner.

That's it. The law does not save, nor does the law justify. What the law will do is it will damn you to hell if you think that by doing it you will be saved.

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

So why do you want to be under the law John W? Do you want to be condemned to hell because you feel that is what you deserve?

Robert Pate

Banned
You even reject the Schoolmaster Who teaches THINK NOT that I have come to destroy the law...

Jesus's purpose in coming into the world was not to destroy the law. His purpose was to provide salvation for fallen man. Having fulfilled the law for us, there was nothing left to do but to abolish it. It didn't accomplish its purpose, Hebrews 8:6.

clefty

Jesus's purpose in coming into the world was not to destroy the law. His purpose was to provide salvation for fallen man. Having fulfilled the law for us, there was nothing left to do but to abolish it. It didn't accomplish its purpose, Hebrews 8:6.

It’s purpose is to point out sin...it still does that...oh and to point, as a shadow, to the good things to come...it still does that too...in fact the brighter the light the darker the shadows...

A better covenant was established on better promises...but with the same Law written in the head and hearts of any who wish to partake...

The Law binds you to it...allows you entrance...but you wish to declare it abolished...

Nothing then keeps you abiding in His love...your Lord! Lord! is not doing the will of His Father in Heaven...

beloved57

Jesus came and taught the guidelines for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant. God did not nail Jesus' words to the cross; God did not nail obedience to His Word to the cross.

Jesus says his words will never pass away.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

False witness. Those Christ died for His Death for them reconciled them to God while they werw enemies Rom 5:10

beloved57

False teaching. Christ didn't come to provide Salvation for fallen man. No scripture says that. He came to save His People from their sins Matt 1:21

Robert Pate

Banned
It’s purpose is to point out sin...it still does that...oh and to point, as a shadow, to the good things to come...it still does that too...in fact the brighter the light the darker the shadows...

A better covenant was established on better promises...but with the same Law written in the head and hearts of any who wish to partake...

The Law binds you to it...allows you entrance...but you wish to declare it abolished...

Nothing then keeps you abiding in His love...your Lord! Lord! is not doing the will of His Father in Heaven...

I keep telling you this, but you don't believe it.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

This why Paul said, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law. Do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently don't hear it.

john w

Hall of Fame

Living by laws is an indication that you are not living by faith. Those that are living by faith believe that Jesus has fulfilled the law and abolished it. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

I never argued that, you satanic accuser, habitual liar.

The law serves two purposes.

1. It reveals the nature and the character of God.

2. It reveals that man is a sinner.

I showed you that, deceiver. You are changing your argument, deceiver. You asserted that the law was abolished-does not exist anymore-nailed to the cross-gone.

You lying charlatan. I picked your argument apart, refuted it, with chapter, verse, and now you are back peddling.

That's slick, Pate....Real slick...Slick as a pig, sliding down a plank.

That's it. The law does not save, nor does the law justify. What the law will do is it will damn you to hell if you think that by doing it you will be saved.

I never argued that it did, you false accuser, fraud.

So why do you want to be under the law John W? Do you want to be condemned to hell because you feel that is what you deserve?

I never argued that, you devil child.

Show me, anywhere, on TOL, that I did.

You won't/cannot.

You're a lying, deceiving fraud, posing as a member of the boc, satanic accuser.