The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

Robert Pate

Banned
Shut your big, dung full mouth, you wicked, vile hater of the Lord Jesus Christ, disgusting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, but, instead, satanically asserts that we are saved not by Him dying for our sin debt, but that God destroyed the law, so that there is no sin debt for which the Saviour must die.

You vile demon.

Get off this site, as we smell your litter, sulfur, admitted Jew hater.t

You are the demon.

You have been clearly refuted by the word of God.

"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

The word of God stands against you and refutes you and your demonic doctrine.

Robert Pate

Banned
this is getting rediculous...”anything we do is a work of the law”...the law you claim is abolished...and what does anything we do refer to? And what does work mean?

so stealing out of love and gratitude is ok? How about killing...fornication...idoalatry?

pagans keep the law too...they have their own dont steal kill commit adultery etc laws...but are they doing it to the glory of God?

worthless according to...and towards what? Earning salvation? Or because we have it already? Again which works?...

I know my standard for what is His and His Way and what He did and instructed done...but what is yours?

You really are all over the place on this...

Better go and rethink it ok?

You are hung up on your works, which are works of the law.

You should be hung up on Christ's work that delivered you from the law.

clefty

You are hung up on your works, which are works of the law.

You should be hung up on Christ's work that delivered you from the law.

Those are not answers to my question are they?

You said “anything that we do is a work of the law” odd thing to say when you also claim the law is abolished...

And then you went on to say something about works out of love and gratitude...work of the Spirit...

“Lord! Lord!” ain’t enough...I got that...but tell me more about these works out of love and gratitude...

Are they to be pleasing to Him or us?

Because I am hung up on Christ’s work that delivered me from the consequences of breaking the still binding law...just want to make sure the work I do is pleasing to Him...ya dig?

So what you suggest we do if we love Him?

Steal so money? Kill those we claim to be His enemies? Does our Love include multiple sex partners?

Gay people say same sex is cool cuz no more law...you down with that or hung up on works?

clefty

Shut your big, dung full mouth, you wicked, vile hater of the Lord Jesus Christ, disgusting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, but, instead, satanically asserts that we are saved not by Him dying for our sin debt, but that God destroyed the law, so that there is no sin debt for which the Saviour must die.

You vile demon.

Get off this site, as we smell your litter, sulfur, admitted Jew hater.t

Admitted Jew hater?

Uh oh...his whole schtick is jewish...lol

The irony...it was Jews who started the false witness project of “the Law is now abolished”...

Oy vey!

glorydaz

even Satan has faith in Christ Jesus...but He is clear on what we are to do if we love Him...

Wrong. Do you know what faith is? From your comment, I submit you do NOT.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’
shall enter the kingdom of heaven,
but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. trusts me.”
Mat 7:21

There changed it for you...

Even Satan trusts Him to be a Savior...

You're in error, but I can't fix that for you. :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
Those are not answers to my question are they?

You said “anything that we do is a work of the law” odd thing to say when you also claim the law is abolished...

And then you went on to say something about works out of love and gratitude...work of the Spirit...

“Lord! Lord!” ain’t enough...I got that...but tell me more about these works out of love and gratitude...

Are they to be pleasing to Him or us?

Because I am hung up on Christ’s work that delivered me from the consequences of breaking the still binding law...just want to make sure the work I do is pleasing to Him...ya dig?

So what you suggest we do if we love Him?

Steal so money? Kill those we claim to be His enemies? Does our Love include multiple sex partners?

Gay people say same sex is cool cuz no more law...you down with that or hung up on works?

Anything that we do is a work of the law. This is why, "Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The Christian is not under the law because the law has been abolished. Works count for nothing when done according to the law.

The only thing that God acknowledges are works that are done out of love and gratitude for what Christ has done for us, these are works of faith, but they do not justify, Christ is the justifier, Romans 3:26.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are the demon.

"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

I am not a Jew hater. I don't even hate John W. I pray for him every night. John w is not a Christian, we should all be praying for him.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the demon.

No, I/others, have given you chapter, verses, expounding at length, the gospel of Christ, but your daddy the devil is speaking through you, satanist, as he tells you to spam verses, w/o any explanation, in isolation, deleting verses, adding words, deleting words, so shut your big, dung full mouth, you wicked, vile hater of the Lord Jesus Christ, disgusting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, rejecting it, but, instead, satanically asserts that we are saved not by Him dying for our sin debt, but that God destroyed the law, so that there is no sin debt for which the Saviour must die.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am not a Jew hater. I don't even hate John W. I pray for him every night. John w is not a Christian, we should all be praying for him.

Yes, you are, as you have slurred the Jewish people, and, on record, have asserted that the LORD God is done with them, you vile perverter, anti-semite.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, I/others, have given you chapter, verses, expounding at length, the gospel of Christ, but your daddy the devil is speaking through you, satanist, as he tells you to spam verses, w/o any explanation, in isolation, deleting verses, adding words, deleting words, so shut your big, dung full mouth, you wicked, vile hater of the Lord Jesus Christ, disgusting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, rejecting it, but, instead, satanically asserts that we are saved not by Him dying for our sin debt, but that God destroyed the law, so that there is no sin debt for which the Saviour must die.

There is the scripture staring you right in your face and you cannot believe it or receive it. A Christian is someone that conforms their thinking to the word of God, the Bible.

You are not capable of doing that because you are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

You use secular ideas to make your point and seldom quote scripture. If you were a Christian you would be making references to scripture.

And most of all, you are full of bitterness and hate towards those that are Christians.

1 John 4:1 says, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" Your Spirit is not of God.

Tell us about your salvation experience.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is the scripture staring you right in your face and you cannot believe it or receive it. A Christian is someone that conforms their thinking to the word of God, the Bible.

You are not capable of doing that because you are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

You use secular ideas to make your point and seldom quote scripture. If you were a Christian you would be making references to scripture.

And most of all, you are full of bitterness and hate towards those that are Christians.

1 John 4:1 says, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" Your Spirit is not of God.

Tell us about your salvation experience.

You piece of dung-shut your spam of "making references to scripture," you dirty, filthy liar, wolf, poser, satanist,as I/others, have given you chapter, verses, expounding at length, the gospel of Christ, but your daddy the devil is speaking through you, satanist, as he tells you to spam verses, w/o any explanation, in isolation, deleting verses, adding words, deleting words, so shut your big, dung full mouth, you wicked, vile hater of the Lord Jesus Christ, disgusting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, rejecting it, but, instead, satanically asserts that we are saved not by Him dying for our sin debt, but that God destroyed the law, so that there is no sin debt for which the Saviour must die.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, you are, as you have slurred the Jewish people, and, on record, have asserted that the LORD God is done with them, you vile perverter, anti-semite.

Just because I referred to you as John Weinstein you think that I hate Jews?

I was just trying to show you that you are probably more Jewish in your doctrine than you are protestant. As a matter of fact, you would make a good Pharisee.

john w

Hall of Fame

I was just trying to show you that you are probably more Jewish in your doctrine than you are protestant. As a matter of fact, you would make a good Pharisee.

You filthy liar-stuff your spin, you God hating, Christ rejecting, hater of the bible, attempting to delete 3/4 of it, and yes, you are, as you have slurred the Jewish people, and, on record, have asserted that the LORD God is done with them, you vile perverter, anti-semite.

Robert Pate

Banned
You filthy liar-stuff your spin, you God hating, Christ rejecting, hater of the bible, attempting to delete 3/4 of it, and yes, you are, as you have slurred the Jewish people, and, on record, have asserted that the LORD God is done with them, you vile perverter, anti-semite.

Your name calling is evident that you are not a Christian.

Worst of all is your inability to believe God's word.

"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient' 1 Timothy 1:9.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT, and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

If you were a Christian you would believe God's word.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your name calling is evident that you are not a Christian.

Worst of all is your inability to believe God's word.

"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient' 1 Timothy 1:9.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT, and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

If you were a Christian you would believe God's word.

You piece of dung-shut your spam of "making references to scripture," you dirty, filthy liar, wolf, poser, satanist,as I/others, have given you chapter, verses, expounding at length, the gospel of Christ, but your daddy the devil is speaking through you, satanist, as he tells you to spam verses, w/o any explanation, in isolation, deleting verses, adding words, deleting words, so shut your big, dung full mouth, you wicked, vile hater of the Lord Jesus Christ, disgusting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, rejecting it, but, instead, satanically asserts that we are saved not by Him dying for our sin debt, but that God destroyed the law, so that there is no sin debt for which the Saviour must die.

You satanic poser, as you attempt to delete 3/4 of the bible, you child of the devil, and satanically flip the bird at the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, for name calling, you piece of satanic dung.

Your rant is not with me. Your rant is with Paul and God's word.

You are in open rebellion against their teaching that the law has been abolished.

No scripture teaches that, you vile demon.

TELL US PATE: WHEN YOU SIN, WHAT OBJECTIVELY TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE COMMITTED A SIN/TRANSGRESSION/OFFENCE, if there is no law, to define it.

All that I am doing is pointing out the scripture that says that the law has been abolished for the Christian. You don't believe any of it.

No Christian believes that satanism, you demon, and no Christian changes :

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

To: Do we then make void the law through faith? yea, we abolish the law.

...as you do.

And no Christian deletes these verses, as you do, demon:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalm 119:151-152 KJV, Psalms 119:159-160 KJV

151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. 160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever

If I only had one scripture to convince me that the law has been abolished it would be this one.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: FOR YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE" Romans 6:14.

Pate: Not being under the jurisdiction of a law, means it no longer exists.

TELL US PATE: WHAT OBJECTIVE SOURCE TELLS YOU THAT MURDER, RAPE, LYING, STEALING......................................ARE WRONG? IT CANNOT BE THE LAW,AS, ACCORDING TO YOU, IT NO LONGER EXISTS.

Go ahead, demon. Stuff your spam, and answer the question, you've been asked by many TOL members, for months.

Because you don't believe God's word and you don't have faith that Jesus abolished the law for Christians, you will be judged by the law and condemned.

Wow, Pate! You stumped us again, with, "you don't believe God's word."

you don't have faith that Jesus abolished the law for Christians, you will be judged by the law and condemned
Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, US citizens are automatically judged by that law and condemned.

Pate: If the local laws of speed limits, against rape, murder, are not abolished, I will be judged by that law and condemned. Eliminate the aw!!!!!!!!!! That is the solution.These laws are contrary to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eliminate the law, SO THAT I CANNOT BE JUDGED/CONDEMNED!!!!!!!!Eliminate God's law, SO THAT I CANNOT HAVE A SIN DEBT CHARGED TO ME!!!!! I DO NOT NEED THE SAVIOUR DYING FOR MY SIN DEBT!!!!!JUST ELIMINATE THE LAW, SO THAT THERE IS NO SIN DEBT!!!!!!!!!

No, you listen up, you vile perverter: The Lord Jesus Christ came to die for our OUR SIN DEBT, our TRANSGRESSION, our OFFENCES, which, by definition, is created by breaking the LORD God's existing holy law.
YOU REJECT THAT, and "propose" eliminating the law, so that there is no SIN DEBT, for which would die. YOU REJECT THAT HE DIED FOR YOUR SIN Debt, FOR BREAKING HIS LAW-ON RECORD.

NOW, again, tell us how you can sin, if there is no objective law, spelling out what sin is.

TELL ALL OF TOL-NOW.

clefty

That’s why?...

I thought it was because you were hating on their culture and tradition and history...claiming a conspiracy was found in judah like Jeremiah...or calling them a brood of vipers or a den of thieves their father the devil or allowing the blood of our Saviour be on their heads or something...

Or maybe because you rejected the way they calculated the year like this guy:

“It was declared to be particularly unworthy for this, the holiest of all festivals, to follow the custom[the calculation] of the Jews, who had soiled their hands with the most fearful of crimes, and whose minds were blinded. In rejecting their custom,(1) we may transmit to our descendants the legitimate mode of celebrating Easter, which we have observed from the time of the Saviour's Passion to the present day[according to the day of the week]. We ought not, therefore, to have anything in common with the Jews, for the Saviour has shown us another way; our worship follows a more legitimate and more convenient course(the order of the days of the week); and consequently, in unanimously adopting this mode, we desire, dearest brethren, to separate ourselves from the detestable company of the Jews, for it is truly shameful for us to hear them boast that without their direction we could not keep this feast. How can they be in the right, they who, after the death of the Saviour, have no longer been led by reason but by wild violence, as their delusion may urge them? “

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/const1-easter.asp

I mean Christendom did all it could to remove itself from the Jews...

Or wait... did you steal the Sabbath back from them? His festivals? Clean and unclean meats?....Since Paul was quite clear neither Jew nor Gentile are in HIM...but we are indeed part of Israel...grafted in...adopted...true sovereign citizens of that orderly Nation...His obedient people...by Law...

Robert Pate

Banned
That’s why?...

I thought it was because you were hating on their culture and tradition and history...claiming a conspiracy was found in judah like Jeremiah...or calling them a brood of vipers or a den of thieves their father the devil or allowing the blood of our Saviour be on their heads or something...

Or maybe because you rejected the way they calculated the year like this guy:

“It was declared to be particularly unworthy for this, the holiest of all festivals, to follow the custom[the calculation] of the Jews, who had soiled their hands with the most fearful of crimes, and whose minds were blinded. In rejecting their custom,(1) we may transmit to our descendants the legitimate mode of celebrating Easter, which we have observed from the time of the Saviour's Passion to the present day[according to the day of the week]. We ought not, therefore, to have anything in common with the Jews, for the Saviour has shown us another way; our worship follows a more legitimate and more convenient course(the order of the days of the week); and consequently, in unanimously adopting this mode, we desire, dearest brethren, to separate ourselves from the detestable company of the Jews, for it is truly shameful for us to hear them boast that without their direction we could not keep this feast. How can they be in the right, they who, after the death of the Saviour, have no longer been led by reason but by wild violence, as their delusion may urge them? “

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/const1-easter.asp

I mean Christendom did all it could to remove itself from the Jews...

Or wait... did you steal the Sabbath back from them? His festivals? Clean and unclean meats?....Since Paul was quite clear neither Jew nor Gentile are in HIM...but we are indeed part of Israel...grafted in...adopted...true sovereign citizens of that orderly Nation...His obedient people...by Law...

We are free from all of the Jewish traditions, laws and doctrines.

"If the Son has made you free, you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.

Beware of those who want to bring you into the bondage of the law.

clefty

We are free from all of the Jewish traditions, laws and doctrines.

"If the Son has made you free, you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.

Beware of those who want to bring you into the bondage of the law.

You are free to do what?

“Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And sa slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”

Free indeed...

Free to wish to live in accordance to the “Owner of the House’s” rules...His house rules...not do what you want...when you want...do you want the Promise? Keep the terms promised to those He calls His own...

A good son knows what is expected in his Father’s house and assists others to please Him too...A good son preserves his inheritance...

But yes you are free to leave and live as you wish...”do what thou whilst”...your desire for lawlessness will be better off elsewhere than in His orderly Kingdom...

His Yoke (religion) is light...”do this and live”...”IF you love Me”

It remains clear Faith without works is dead...do His works those He set out for His to do...

If you are saved you will wish to...if you are not saved you will want the Law destroyed...to squat in His House...because you dont Love Him His way but think you deserve to stay...

You are like that man that sat at the feast without putting the robe on

and now you even insist “it’s all been abolished”...

Many are called...few are chosen...

Many have faith...few obey

It remains more than just “Lord! Lord!”

But who Robert?...who enters and feasts?