The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john w View Post
    Pate now has his cute little characterization of me, because he cannot ignore me, on orders from his daddy devil.

Can't ignore me, eh, wolfie, as you asserted you would, what, 20 times this year?

Yes, I should put you on ignore and you should be banned for all of your name calling.

I stand in defense of the Gospel and justification by faith. Which you are attacking.

You have a bad spirit that is not of God, Romans 3:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
      No, it means that salvation has been provided for everyone, 2 Peter 3:9.
      No, you said:

"When Jesus was resurrected all of humanity was resurrected with him. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17."

That would make you a universalist. We are not all resurrected with Christ when Jesus was resurrected.

We were all condemned.
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
        No, you said:

"When Jesus was resurrected all of humanity was resurrected with him. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17."

That would make you a universalist. We are not all resurrected with Christ when Jesus was resurrected.

We were all condemned.

One of your biggest problems is that you don't understand the Gospel.

In the Gospel Jesus provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith.

Comment

One of your biggest problems is that you don't understand the Gospel.

In the Gospel Jesus provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith.
          You are a dishonest person. Just admit you said a major mistake. You have done that before. You have said something majorly wrong and then act like you didn't.

Comment

You are a dishonest person. Just admit you said a major mistake. You have done that before. You have said something majorly wrong and then act like you didn't.
            You don't like the Gospel because the Gospel is not about you.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles them to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

You are trying to do in your flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.

Comment

Yes, I should put you on ignore and you should be banned for all of your name calling.
              You've put me on "ignore" over 10 times, in recent days, as you cannot keep your story straight, as you habitually lie. And the moron, once again, demonstrates that he hasn't picked up a bible in decades, much less studied it, as he makes up another one of his "doctrines," i.e., name calling of lost people, like him, is not scriptural. You made that up, Pate.
              Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
              I stand in defense of the Gospel and justification by faith. Which you are attacking.
              No, you don't, as you pervert the gospel of Christ, with your satanic "vicarious law keeping," on record tying justification to keeping the law. And I do attack doctrines of demons, such as you promote, per the book's instructions.
              You have a bad spirit that is not of God, Romans 3:14.
              20th time you've spammed that to me recently, and over 50 times, to those who disagree with you, Pate.

You have a bad spirit that is not of God, and are a child of the devil, wolf, and hate Paul, and the bible, spitting on Romans-Philemon.

So there.
              Saint John W

Comment

You've put me on "ignore" over 10 times, in recent days, as you cannot keep your story straight, as you habitually lie. And the moron, once again, demonstrates that he hasn't picked up a bible in decades, much less studied it, as he makes up another one of his "doctrines," i.e., name calling of lost people, like him, is not scriptural. You made that up, Pate.

No, you don't, as you pervert the gospel of Christ, with your satanic "vicarious law keeping," on record tying justification to keeping the law. And I do attack doctrines of demons, such as you promote, per the book's instructions.

20th time you've spammed that to me recently, and over 50 times, to those who disagree with you, Pate.

You have a bad spirit that is not of God, and are a child of the devil, wolf, and hate Paul, and the bible, spitting on Romans-Philemon.

So there.

You cannot refute what I say because there is no scripture that supports what you believe. So, you resort to name calling. That is what you do best. If you can't refute them then try to discredit them by calling them names. You are just a sick little man that cannot accept God's word.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. We are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

You have already admitted that you don't believe that. Which puts you outside of the faith.

In our name and on our behalf Jesus victoriously fulfilled God's Holy Law for us. Matthew 5:18.

In our name and on our behalf Jesus has victoriously abolished God's Holy Law for us, Colossians 2:14.

There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Go back to the pit you cursing Gospel denying demon.

Comment

You don't like the Gospel because the Gospel is not about you.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles them to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

You are trying to do in your flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.
                  Jesus justifies the ungodly Gentiles who repent of their sins.

You say I don't like the gospel because it is not about me. So if you are thrown in hell is it about you?

Comment

Jesus justifies the ungodly Gentiles who repent of their sins.

You say I don't like the gospel because it is not about me. So if you are thrown in hell is it about you?
                    The only way that you can maintain your false doctrine is to add to God's word or take away from God's word.

The scripture does not say anything about repentance.

"But to him that does NO WORKS (repentance is a work) but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Comment

The only way that you can maintain your false doctrine is to add to God's word or take away from God's word.

The scripture does not say anything about repentance.

"But to him that does NO WORKS (repentance is a work) but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.
                      Hahahahaha You say I add and take away. You made A WHOLE OTHER GOSPEL.

Comment

The WORKS people used to have to do for the FORGIVENESS OF SINS are the purification works of the law.

That is the works no one is to do anymore, not obeying isn't the new way.

Comment

You cannot refute what I say because there is no scripture that supports what you believe. So, you resort to name calling. That is what you do best. If you can't refute them then try to discredit them by calling them names. You are just a sick little man that cannot accept God's word.
                          I/others, have refuted your satanic doctrine, you sick, old, little girl, but your daddy the devil tells you just to keep spamming the above cut'npaste spam.

Little, eh old man? Tough guy, are you, Pate? Weighty. If we met, I'd put you on the floor in seconds, old man, like I've done on TOL.
                          All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. We are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.
                          But not for the reasons that you satanically spam, fat old man.

Pate: "Jesus" ate for us, slept for us, cried for us, was water baptized for us, walked in the law, so that we might be justified by the law.

You devil child.
                          You have already admitted that you don't believe that.
                          No, devil child, I/others, reject your satanic vicarious law keeping "doctrine," that you admit satan taught you.

Which puts you outside of the faith.
                          Wow, Pate! A stunner!
                          In our name and on our behalf Jesus victoriously fulfilled God's Holy Law for us. Matthew 5:18.
                          Yes, to be the satisfactory sacrifice, propitiation, but not, as you again satanically assert= justification by the law=Ssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Pate: What is propitiation?

In our name and on our behalf Jesus has victoriously abolished God's Holy Law for us, Colossians 2:14.
                          Colossians 2:14 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.
                          There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There no condemnation because there is no law, it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
                          Yes to "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1," but not because the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void, as Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.
                          Go back to the pit you cursing Gospel denying demon.
                          Get off this site you admitted satanist, Catholic, Christ rejecting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who flips the bird at the LORD God, asserting that the law justifies, and thus Christ died in vain.

We smell your sulfur, little, weak old man.

So there.
                          Saint John W

Comment

I/others, have refuted your satanic doctrine, you sick, old, little girl, but your daddy the devil tells you just to keep spamming the above cut'npaste spam.

Little, eh old man? Tough guy, are you, Pate? Weighty. If we met, I'd put you on the floor in seconds, old man, like I've done on TOL.

But not for the reasons that you satanically spam, fat old man.

Pate: "Jesus" ate for us, slept for us, cried for us, was water baptized for us, walked in the law, so that we might be justified by the law.

You devil child.

No, devil child, I/others, reject your satanic vicarious law keeping "doctrine," that you admit satan taught you.

Wow, Pate! A stunner!

Yes, to be the satisfactory sacrifice, propitiation, but not, as you again satanically assert= justification by the law=Ssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Pate: What is propitiation?

Colossians 2:14 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.

Yes to "There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1," but not because the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void, as Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you've been shown by me/others. Your daddy devil put those words in your satanic mouth.

Get off this site you admitted satanist, Catholic, Christ rejecting perverter of the gospel of Christ, who flips the bird at the LORD God, asserting that the law justifies, and thus Christ died in vain.

We smell your sulfur, little, weak old man.

So there.

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up with are insults.

Christians are not under condemnation because...The law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

How many scriptures do you need?

Comment

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up with are insults.
                              =spammed for the 40th time this year.

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up are satanic assertions.

Fun!

And I insult wolves-that is biblical, wolfie.
                              Christians are not under condemnation because...The law works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

How many scriptures do you need?

You pervert the meaning of these scriptures, that you cite, on orders from your daddy devil. I had to show you Romans 4:15, you moron.

In the Gospel Jesus full fills God's holy law and then abolishes it, Colossians 2:14,
                              You satanically assert that the LORD God did away with His "holy law and then abolishes it," citing Colossians 2:14 KJV. Colossians 2:14 KJV does not say that the LORD God did away/abolished the law-it says that "the handwriting of ordinances" was blotted out-this is not a reference to the law, that was blotted out, as you've been shown..

If the law was blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved, moron Pate:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

So, one of the definitions of sin is " the transgression of the law."

With me, devil boy?

Now:

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Thus, since sin is the transgression of the law, and, if it is true that there is no more "God's holy law," then, where there is no law, there is no transgression, whereby anyone can be accused, and sin cannot be imputed, if there is no law. Secular wise, for eg., if there is no law against speeding/going over a certain speed, no one can be charged with speeding/breaking a law-there is no law against speeding-no transgression.

Thus, you are so biblically incompetent, the passage you cite in "proof" of your satanic "argument," actually does the opposite.

Get saved, wolfie.
                              Saint John W

Comment

=spammed for the 40th time this year.

You have little to no scripture to make your point. All that you can come up are satanic assertions.

Fun!

And I insult wolves-that is biblical, wolfie.

You pervert the meaning of these scriptures, that you cite, on orders from your daddy devil. I had to show you Romans 4:15, you moron.

You satanically assert that the LORD God did away with His "holy law and then abolishes it," citing Colossians 2:14 KJV. Colossians 2:14 KJV does not say that the LORD God did away/abolished the law-it says that "the handwriting of ordinances" was blotted out-this is not a reference to the law, that was blotted out, as you've been shown..

If the law was blotted out/did away, everyone would be saved, moron Pate:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

So, one of the definitions of sin is " the transgression of the law."

With me, devil boy?

Now:

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Thus, since sin is the transgression of the law, and, if it is true that there is no more "God's holy law," then, where there is no law, there is no transgression, whereby anyone can be accused, and sin cannot be imputed, if there is no law. Secular wise, for eg., if there is no law against speeding/going over a certain speed, no one can be charged with speeding/breaking a law-there is no law against speeding-no transgression.

Thus, you are so biblically incompetent, the passage you cite in "proof" of your satanic "argument," actually does the opposite.

Get saved, wolfie.

Even when the scripture is staring you right in the face you still can't see it. You are not able to receive truth which tells me that you are void of the Holy Spirit, Who is the teacher of truth,

"There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus, Romans 8:1. Because the law works wrath: FOR WHERE NO LAW IS THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15.

There is no law because... "Jesus blotted out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:14

I don't expect you to believe that. Even if Jesus himself came down from heaven and read that to you, you would not believe it. The reason is that you are spiritually dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X