The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

glorydaz

We are reconciled by His death, saved by His resurrected life, but this fraud just makes things up,on the fly, makes up biblical "terms," in an utter careless disregard for the details of the book, in lackadaisically slop, spam, as he just hates studying the book, but merely spams internet satanic "doctrine," he read on GOOG,or on a church SOF, and would not know the difference between Adam, "the last Adam," which he terms "the new Adam," also made up, and Adam Ant.

:deadhorse:

God's Truth

Salvation is being delivered from the law, Romans 7:6.

Salvation is being delivered from the law means you don't have to have offer animals all the time.

What do you think being delivered from the law means?

The old law required priests to make sacrifices for the people twice a day, and the people had to bring sacrifices.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why do you keep making such grand pronouncements?

For example....You weren't justified by His death....it's faith that justifies.

When Jesus died, I died with him. So did Paul, Galatians 2:20.

When Jesus came out of Joseph's new tomb, I came out with him, Romans 6:5.

When Jesus ascended into heaven I ascended with him.

Spiritually, I am in heaven with Christ, Colossians 3:3. Perfect and complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

Faith does not really justify. That is something that we do. Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26.

Robert Pate

Banned
Salvation is being delivered from the law means you don't have to have offer animals all the time.

What do you think being delivered from the law means?

The old law required priests to make sacrifices for the people twice a day, and the people had to bring sacrifices.

You have not been delivered from the law, because you are trying to do it, instead you are under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

glorydaz

When Jesus died, I died with him. So did Paul, Galatians 2:20.

When Jesus came out of Joseph's new tomb, I came out with him, Romans 6:5.

When Jesus ascended into heaven I ascended with him.

Spiritually, I am in heaven with Christ, Colossians 3:3. Perfect and complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

But, none of those justified you, which is what you're claiming, isn't it? It seems like you are going off track....at least I can't see where those verses support your claims. You certainly can't appropriate any of those things until you believe. "In the likeness of" means something, wouldn't you say?

Faith does not really justify. That is something that we do. Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26.

Yes, Jesus is the justifier, and we are justified by the faith of Jesus Christ when we believe. His faith is what justifies. Not His obedience to the law, but His obedience unto death through faith.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.​

Robert Pate

Banned
Then the law has NOT been abolished, has it?

Not for those that are trying to do it or live by it. This is why Paul said to the foolish Galatians.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Robert Pate

Banned
But, none of those justified you, which is what you're claiming, isn't it? It seems like you are going off track....at least I can't see where those verses support your claims. You certainly can't appropriate any of those things until you believe. "In the likeness of" means something, wouldn't you say?

Yes, Jesus is the justifier, and we are justified by the faith of Jesus Christ when we believe. His faith is what justifies. Not His obedience to the law, but His obedience unto death through faith.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.​

The law must be dealt with because the law condemns us.

Jesus in our name and on our behalf fulfilled it, then abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. "There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

Robert Pate

Banned
Cigar time-the sin debt, the "IOU," the charges, the certificate of indebtedness, not the law, was against us, and was nailed to the cross..

You/I/others, have shown him that, but the devil tells him, due to pride, per Isaiah 14 ff, not to admit it, to deny, spam.

The scripture says "The handwriting of ordinances" which is the law, was nailed to the cross. Nothing there about sins.

glorydaz

Not for those that are trying to do it or live by it. This is why Paul said to the foolish Galatians.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

So are you saying there are people who are not under the curse....that will not be judged by the law and face God's wrath? If you aren't saying that, then the law has NOT been abolished. It is serving it's purpose exactly as God intended.

glorydaz

The law must be dealt with because the law condemns us.

Jesus in our name and on our behalf fulfilled it, then abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. "There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

He said He did NOT come to destroy the Law BUT TO FULFILL it. For some odd reason, you insist that means that He DID COME to destroy the Law by fulfilling it. Do you see how you have added to His word....even calling Him a liar? He said He had not come to destroy the Law, and you say He did.

john w

Hall of Fame

1.Satanic misuse of Galatians, as usual-spams the same deception, i.e., that not being under the jurisdiction of the law, means the law has been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void.

You made that up, Pate. No scripture asserts that that not being under the jurisdiction of the law, means the law has been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void. That is your demonic "logic," which you keep spamming, on 1/2 of your convoluted, trash "Posts."

2. Neither I, or any of my fellow members of the boc argue that Christians are under the law, you satanic accuser, so stuff your devilish false dichotomy, straw man. Not being under the jurisdiction of the law, does not demand that the law has been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void/no longer exists, as you satanically assert, i.e., they are not mutually exclusive.

Moron.

Pate: American citizens are under the laws of other countries; therefore, the laws of other countries have been destroyed, have been abolished, have been eliminated, have been made void-no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon induced "logic."

john w

Hall of Fame
So are you saying there are people who are not under the curse....that will not be judged by the law and face God's wrath? If you aren't saying that, then the law has NOT been abolished. It is serving it's purpose exactly as God intended.

Exactamundo, as he perverts/corrupts the meaning of "abolished/destroyed/made void."

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He said He did NOT come to destroy the Law BUT TO FULFILL it. For some odd reason, you insist that means that He DID COME to destroy the Law by fulfilling it.
That indeed.
[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION]

..oddities getting the attention they deserve has been a long time coming.

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame
The scripture says "The handwriting of ordinances" which is the law, was nailed to the cross. Nothing there about sins.

1.No, scripture says no such thing, you deceiver.

Colossians 2:14 KJV Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Survey Hebrews 7:15-16 KJV And it is yet far more evident if, according to the likeness of Melchisedec there arises another priest,Who is made, not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.

Survey Hebrews 9:9-10 KJV Which was symbolic for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him who did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Which stood only in meat and drink offerings, and various washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed until the time of reformation.

God's law is not carnal,....the problem is with man....

You lie, Pate, and continue to lie"the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, idiot-you lied, or are just stupid.

"the handwriting of ordinances" is not equivalent to the law. Paul was referring to the sin debt, the "certificate of debt," the "charge against the accused,".....That, was nailed to the cross, as the custom, at that time, when one was crucified, was to post/nail the charges, against the accused, on said cross. Back then, a bond debt/certificate of debt, was cancelled, by being nailed to a post.

This "dogma"/"ordinances, was a document written in one's own hand as legal proof of indebtedness, i.e., a bond of indebtedness; a note of debt.

“handwriting”-“a note of hand, or writing, in which one acknowledges that money has either been deposited with him/her, or lent to him by another, to be returned at an appointed time.”

And then later it came to refer to any acknowledgment of debt. Get it? Sin debt. That is the meaning of the word “handwriting”-an acknowledgement of debt.

It refers tp anything written with the hand, a bond, note of hand, it signifies a sort of note under a man’s hand, whereby he obliges himself to the payment of any debt. In other words, a note of debt or a note of guilt.

The record that contained the charges, was nailed to the cross-canceled. Not the law. The charges were against us....The certified copy of an execution order, which was against, was nailed to the cross.

'"the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, so stop scamming people on TOL, driving them away from Christ. And Paul's point-that debt was against us, or "notice of execution," not the law, as it is good, and holy, and just, and good.......

The handwriting of ordinances is not the law. Get your facts straight-sloppy. The charge against us, written order of a death sentence, "the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, as you assert, biblically illiterate one. You changed the scripture. "the handwriting of ordinances" is a reference to the sin debt,"note of debt," the "notice of indebtedness," "the charge," the notice of the, so to speak, "certified copy of an execution order," being nailed to the cross-not the law, itself.
Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

2. And he cannot keep his spin/story straight. To wit:

Post #128:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-is-the-End-of-the-Law-quot-Romans-10-4/page9

What was nailed to the cross?

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances (which is the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us (no one could keep it or do it) and took it out of the way, NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:14.

The debt of the law was blotted out and nailed to the cross.

You don't have to be a theologian to understand that, just a Christian.

So, the deceiver here does affirm that "The debt of the law was blotted out and nailed to the cross," that is, the sin debt, not the law, but above asserts "The scripture says "The handwriting of ordinances" which is the law, was nailed to the cross. Nothing there about sins."

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactamundo, as he perverts/corrupts the meaning of "abolished/destroyed/made void."

Unbelievers like yourself, will be judged by the law and condemned. Did you get that? Unbelievers are under the law and will be judged by the law.

Christians are not under the law, nor will they be judged by it. Did you get that?

Christians are not under the law because for them the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

Now stop saying things that I am not saying. It makes you look like a fool.

john w

Hall of Fame
Unbelievers like yourself, will be judged by the law and condemned. Did you get that? Unbelievers are under the law and will be judged by the law.]

How, you stupid moron, can unbelievers be under a law that does not exist, or judged/condemned by a law, that does not exist, idiot?

Rhetorical q. You are a demon possessed moron, or a drunk-no other option.

Christians are not under the law, nor will they be judged by it. Did you get that?]

Yes, we get it, and get that you are a demon possessed moron, or drunk, as neither I, or any of my fellow members of the boc argue that Christians are under the law, you satanic accuser, so stuff your devilish false dichotomy, straw man. Not being under the jurisdiction of the law, does not demand that the law has been destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void/no longer exists, as you satanically assert, i.e., they are not mutually exclusive.

Christians are not under the law because for them the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.]

1. Notice the slight of hand, and perversion/corruption of the meaning of the word abolished? He now says "for them the law has been abolished."

No, moron, there is no such thing as something being abolished for one person, and then "resurrected"/"reincarnated" for another,idiot.Pate: The laws of other countries are destroyed for Americans, but are "un destroyed" for citizens of their own respective countries!!!!

Ephesians 2:15 KJV Colossians 2:14 KJV says no such thing, satanist..

And not one scripture asserts that the law is contrary to us, demon, as you assert, it is the sin debt, the "IOU," "the wages," for breaking a law, the law, which has to exist, so that the offense can be confirmed/verified, is what is against us, you stupid, demon possessed devil child.

2. No, Christians are not under the law, not because the law has been destroyed, as you satanically assert, but because the sin debt, the charges, the "IOU," for breaking the law, which defines the transgression, has been cancelled/paid for-nailed to the cross.
Now stop saying things that I am not saying. It makes you look like a fool.[/QUOTE]

Moron.

Pate: American citizens are under the laws of other countries; therefore, the laws of other countries have been destroyed, have been abolished, have been eliminated, have been made void-no longer exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Demon induced "logic."

Pate: My daddy, the devil says I should deny:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever,and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate: They were abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, and do not "stand fast for ever and ever!!!!!"

Pate: And everyone is saved, as, if there is no law, as it was abolished, there is no transgression, and sin, is not imputed, where there is no law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On record.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not under the law because for them the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

Now stop saying things that I am not saying. It makes you look like a fool.

Again:

You keep spamming this made up slop, Pate, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

To be under the law is to be lost and under the judgment of God. This is why Jesus abolished it for believers.

I/other members of the boc have never said believers are under the law, but this false accuser, straw manner keeps spamming this deceit.

No such thing as "abolished" for believers, you moron. We are not under the law, but the law has not been abolished, idiot, as you pervert the meaning of "abolish/destroyed" from the bible. No scripture says that the law was abolished-for anyone.

Robert Pate

Banned

By faith, Christians believe that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it. If you don't believe that chances are that you will be judged by it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Again:

You keep spamming this made up slop, Pate, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...
In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

I/other members of the boc have never said believers are under the law, but this false accuser, straw manner keeps spamming this deceit.

No such thing as "abolished" for believers, you moron. We are not under the law, but the law has not been abolished, idiot, as you pervert the meaning of "abolish/destroyed" from the bible. No scripture says that the law was abolished-for anyone.

Why do you suppose Paul said to the Galatians,

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law. DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW? Galatians 4:21.

Your rant is not with me. Your rant is with Paul.