The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

Robert Pate

Banned
No, Pate asserts, on record, that believers are justified through law keeping-that is part of the definition of "heretic." Read the title of the "thread:"

This "life," according to Pate, is not the Saviour's resurrected life, but His life in keeping the law, which Pate asserts is imputed to believers-straight from the pits of hell.

You poor blind fool. Read the opening post again.

If you don't believe that all that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. You are probably an unbeliever, but think that you are.

john w

Hall of Fame
You poor blind fool. Read the opening post again.

If you don't believe that all that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. You are probably an unbeliever, but think that you are.

More spam. This "life," according to Pate, is not the Saviour's resurrected life, but His life in keeping the law, which Pate asserts is imputed to believers-straight from the pits of hell.

One more time, engager in deception. I do believe that all that the Lord Jesus Christ was and all that the Lord Jesus Christ did was for our justification and our salvation, but not for the purpose you satanically assert,so shut for demonic mouth-false dichotomy.

He lived a perfect life, walking in the law, so as to be qualified to be the "lamb w/o spot/blemish," the satisfactory sacrifice; it is called propitiation, idiot. But not so his law keeping can be imputed to us-that is justification through the law, which is from hell.

Romans 3:21 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Watch Pate, again, devilishly corrupt the above, pervert it. Watch.

Robert Pate

Banned
More spam. This "life," according to Pate, is not the Saviour's resurrected life, but His life in keeping the law, which Pate asserts is imputed to believers-straight from the pits of hell.

One more time, engager in deception. I do believe that all that the Lord Jesus Christ was and all that the Lord Jesus Christ did was for our justification and our salvation, but not for the purpose you satanically assert,so shut for demonic mouth-false dichotomy.

He lived a perfect life, walking in the law, so as to be qualified to be the "lamb w/o spot/blemish," the satisfactory sacrifice; it is called propitiation, idiot. But not so his law keeping can be imputed to us-that is justification through the law, which is from hell.

Romans 3:21 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

When Jesus was resurrected all of humanity was resurrected with him. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17.

The righteousness that is without the law, Romans 3:21 is Jesus Christ. Jesus is the epitome of God's law.

This righteousness is ours by faith in Christ and his Gospel.

If you continue with your trash talking I am going to put you on ignore.

john w

Hall of Fame
When Jesus was resurrected all of humanity was resurrected with him. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17.

The righteousness that is without the law, Romans 3:21 is Jesus Christ. Jesus is the epitome of God's law.

This righteousness is ours by faith in Christ and his Gospel.

If you continue with your trash talking I am going to put you on ignore.

No, the righteousness of God is without the law, deceiver, and the Saviour's life of walking in the law is not imputed/credited to believers, as you satanically assert. He is our righteousness, apart from the law, demon.

And you've spammed "If you continue with your trash talking I am going to put you on ignore" 12 times in the last 3 weeks, and yet keep coming back for more punishment, as I pick you apart. You can't kep your story straight, wolf Pate.

God's Truth

That would make you a universalist. We ARE NOT ALL SAVED SINCE THE CROSS!!!

We are all CONDEMNED SINCE THE CROSS.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No, Pate asserts, on record, that believers are justified through law keeping-that is part of the definition of "heretic." Read the title of the "thread:"

This "life," according to Pate, is not the Saviour's resurrected life, but His life in keeping the law, which Pate asserts is imputed to believers-straight from the pits of hell.

In that case, I was wrong. Pate never liked me much, Ask him, and I think he is a bit weird.

john w

Hall of Fame
So that the righteous won't sin, God can send a person more evil to go against the person who is bad. I believe that is what God did with Robert Pate when you went against him.

Thanks again, wolf, continuing not to approve of me,lead troll of TOL!

Robert Pate

Banned
No, the righteousness of God is without the law, deceiver, and the Saviour's life of walking in the law is not imputed/credited to believers, as you satanically assert. He is our righteousness, apart from the law, demon.

And you've spammed "If you continue with your trash talking I am going to put you on ignore" 12 times in the last 3 weeks, and yet keep coming back for more punishment, as I pick you apart. You can't kep your story straight, wolf Pate.

You have very little understanding of the law. Again you have no scripture to make your point.

The law is the very nature and character of God. Jesus is the righteousness of God without the law, Romans 3:21. All that the law demands has been fulfilled for us by Jesus Christ, Jesus is our justifier, Romans 3:26.

Your mouth is full of cursing and bitterness, Romans 3:14. This is very common with people that are possessed by a demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have very little understanding of the law. Again you have no scripture to make your point.

Made up, habitual liar, as your daddy keeps telling you to spam, " Again you have no scripture to make your point."

I/others, have given you chapter, verse, but you hate the bible, as your daddy devil tells you to corrupt it, pervert it, and pervert/corrupt:

Read it, you admitted devil child.

Your mouth is full of cursing and bitterness, Romans 3:14. This is very common with people that are possessed by a demon.

I curse, name call,identify/mark/expose, l enemies/perverters of the gospel of Christ, wolves, posers,children of the devil, such as yourself, wolfie, as commanded by the LORD God.Romans 3:14 KJV has you in mind Pate-a God hater, and hater of His holy, just, good, just, spiritual law, as Paul asserts in Romans 7.

Acts 20

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Acts 13 KJV

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Pate: Stop it, Paul!!!!!!!You are a name caller, and bitter!!!!! You do not have the spirit of "Jesus," and are a demon!!!!

Galatians 1

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Pate: Stop you're cursing others, Paul!!!! Stop!!

Deceiver, biblical idiot, not having read, much less studied the bible, in years.

The law is the very nature and character of God.

Wow, wolf! We did not know that! Of course, you assert that the law does not exist anymore, that it has been destroyed, has been made void=satanic, as you hate the holy law of God, flipping the bird at the LORD God.

Jesus is the righteousness of God without the law, Romans 3:21.

You say He is not, and satanically assert that his law keeping on earth justifies us,and not that He is our righteousness.
All that the law demands has been fulfilled for us by Jesus Christ, Jesus is our justifier, Romans 3:26.

For us, to be the propitiation, not so that His law keeping is vicariously imputed to us, demon, as your devil daddy keeps telling you to satanically spam.

john w

Hall of Fame
You think that I am weird, but the cursing demon is okay?

Pate now has his cute little characterization of me, because he cannot ignore me, on orders from his daddy devil.

Can't ignore me, eh, wolfie, as you asserted you would, what, 20 times this year?

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate now has his cute little characterization of me, because he cannot ignore me, on orders from his daddy devil.

Can't ignore me, eh, wolfie, as you asserted you would, what, 20 times this year?

Yes, I should put you on ignore and you should be banned for all of your name calling.

I stand in defense of the Gospel and justification by faith. Which you are attacking.

You have a bad spirit that is not of God, Romans 3:14.

God's Truth

No, it means that salvation has been provided for everyone, 2 Peter 3:9.

No, you said:

"When Jesus was resurrected all of humanity was resurrected with him. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17."

That would make you a universalist. We are not all resurrected with Christ when Jesus was resurrected.

We were all condemned.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you said:

"When Jesus was resurrected all of humanity was resurrected with him. We are new creations in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17."

That would make you a universalist. We are not all resurrected with Christ when Jesus was resurrected.

We were all condemned.

One of your biggest problems is that you don't understand the Gospel.

In the Gospel Jesus provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith.

God's Truth

One of your biggest problems is that you don't understand the Gospel.

In the Gospel Jesus provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith.

You are a dishonest person. Just admit you said a major mistake. You have done that before. You have said something majorly wrong and then act like you didn't.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are a dishonest person. Just admit you said a major mistake. You have done that before. You have said something majorly wrong and then act like you didn't.

You don't like the Gospel because the Gospel is not about you.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles them to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

You are trying to do in your flesh what God has already done in Jesus Christ.