How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

Robert Pate

Banned
That's what I'm talking about, a whole new religion started about Jesus after he left, it's not the religion OF Jesus. Paul brought his own opinions from the Roman Gentile world and took over the Jesus movement.

You might as well throw your Bible in the trash.

Gurucam

You are right about the law, but you are not right about Peter.

How can Peter not be Satan? Jesus identified Peter to be Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Peter was the only one who Jesus identified to be Satan.

It is clear also that Jesus knew that Peter was Satan and that Peter would continue to be Satan because Jesus established a church under Peter where 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must still be saved) are to be sent, so that their spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus knew that Peter and his succession of Popes would continue to be Satans right-up until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is because Jesus' Satanic church was established to remain active, under Satan, to receive a succession of 'the dead' right-up until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Jesus identified Satan to be Peter and Jesus did also anchor a church on Peter. And Jesus also established a Satanic church.

This is simple kindergarten sums. Peter equals Satan/the devil. He was appointed to head a church. Jesus established a Satanic church under Satan where the dead are sent and kept the dead by the enforcement of the ten commandments which killeth. When these sad people die physical, they are still 'the dead' and they are buried inside the earth, in hell (purgatory) for an indefinite stay. Therefore Peter is Satan and remained Satan and continue to serve Satan. The church Satan/Peter, his popes and their billions of followers is where 'the dead bury their dead'. They are not the guys who 'follow or followed Jesus'.

Additionally, Jesus found the ten commandments to be the ministration of death and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil and Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. However, up to this day, Satan/Peter and his popes enforces the ten commandments (which is the devil in ideas form) on their charges. Peter and Co. are Satan/the devil who are serving the devil in ideas form.

Also, the ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments which were ordained to be onto life was found to be onto death;

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

2 Corinthians: 3 kjv n.t.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'. And Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their billion of other followers all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which is Satan/the devil and which killeth. These people died as spiritually dead people. They are buried inside the earth in hell (purgatory) under the (very 'iffy') idea that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore Peter, his popes and Co., who enforce the ten commandments on their charges, are the church where 'the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus promoted two agendas and left two options:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Peter, his succession of Popes and their church are not not the ones who follow Jesus. They are the ones who enforce the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness, on their charges. They are the dead who bury their dead'. This is the work of Satan/the devil.

Those who follow Jesus are not buried inside the earth, in hell (i.e. purgatory) with Satan/Peter who went there to rule after he died physically. Those who follow Jesus differ in no way from Jesus (with only one exception, Jesus is Lord of all). Also, those who believe in Jesus do, at least, things equal to the things that Jesus did. This means that, when they die physically, they rise, in three days or less, to be like angels in heaven. They are never burred inside the earth, in hell (purgatory) with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay under the the very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

It is very common knowledge that Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and billions of other followers are all made and/or kept the dead by their use of the ten commandments and when they die, physically, they are buried by their peers inside the earth in hell (purgatory) with Satan/Peter for an very indefinite stay under the iffy promise that their spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

There can be no doubt that Peter was Satan and Jesus expected Peter and his succession of pope to remain Satan. Fact is they are all 'the dead'/Satanic and remain the dead'/Satanic. And by their own nature they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote Satanic/devilish things and not the things of God.

The ten commandments is not a thing of God. They killeth they are things of Satan/the devil. In fact it is very clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that the ten commandments is the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

Clearly one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are Satan/the devil and are serving Satan/the devil in ideas form. These include Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their billions of followers, worldwide. They (these billions) are not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The common idea that Peter ceased being Satan is a false and made up one. This was done by Peter, his popes, Catholics and other false prophets (of Christianity) who choose to esteem Peter above Jesus. They the billions who are seeking to be Christians, but who were deceived by (millions of) false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

This is the last opportunity to awaken to truth as clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. For only in these last days will Christianity be actually purified or pure. Therefore only those who are the last to Christianity will get authentic Christianity, not err and be chosen first:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Bottom line: You seem to admit that the ten commandments are the devil which killeth. How then can Peter, his popes and their followers not be Satan/the devil when they all actively esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments?

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You might as well throw your Bible in the trash.

I like my Bible for what it is, besides, Bible worshipers just ignore the conflicting parts of the Bible, effectively throwing it in the trash. You just aren’t honest with yourself about it.

There was a gospel before the cross, the Jews were offended by it. Had they accepted the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, they would be preaching it today from the Temple.

» And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)

» And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. (Matthew 9:35)

» Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel." (Mark 1:14-15)

» [Jesus] said to them, "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent." (Luke 4:43)

» Now it came to pass, afterward, that [Jesus] went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings [gospel] of the kingdom of God. (Luke 8:1)

» The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail. (Luke 16:16-17)

» And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14)

Caino

BANNED
Banned

How can Peter not be Satan? Jesus identified Peter to be Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Peter was the only one who Jesus identified to be Satan.

It is clear also that Jesus knew that Peter was Satan and that Peter would continue to be Satan because Jesus established a church under Peter where 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must still be saved) are to be sent, so that their spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus knew that Peter and his succession of Popes would continue to be Satans right-up until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is because Jesus' Satanic church was established to remain active, under Satan, to receive a succession of 'the dead' right-up until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Jesus identified Satan to be Peter and Jesus did also anchor a church on Peter. And Jesus also established a Satanic church.

Additionally, Jesus found the ten commandments to be the ministration of death and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil and Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. However, up to this day, Satan/Peter and his popes enforces the ten commandments (which is the devil in ideas form) on their charges. Peter and Co. are Satan/the devil who are serving the devil in ideas form.

Also, the ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments which were ordained to be onto life was found to be onto death;

2 Corinthians: 3 kjv n.t.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The ten commandments makes one 'the dead' and keeps one 'the dead'. And Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their billion of other followers all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which is Satan/the devil and which killeth. These people died as spiritually dead people. They are buried inside the earth in hell (purgatory) which the (very 'iffy') idea that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore Peter and Co. who enforces the ten commandments on their charges, are the church where 'the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus promoted two agendas and left two options:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Peter, his succession of Popes and their church are not not the ones who follow Jesus. They are the ones who enforce the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness, on their charges. They are the dead who bury their dead'. This is the work of Satan/the devil.

Those who follow Jesus are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there to rule after he died physically. Those who follow Jesus differs in no way from Jesus (with only one exception, Jesus is Lord of all). Also, those who believe in Jesus do, at leas things equal to the things that Jesus did. This means that, when they die physically, they rise, in three days or less, to be like angels in heaven. They are never burred inside the earth, in hell (purgatory) with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay under the the vey 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

It is very common knowledge that Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and billions of other followers are all made and/or kept the dead by their use of the ten commandments and when they die, physically, they are buried by their peers inside the earth in hell (purgatory) with Satan/Peter for an very indefinite stay under the iffy promise that their spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

There can be no doubt that Peter was Satan and Jesus expected Peter and his succession of pope to remain Satan. Fact is they are all 'the dead'/Satanic and remain the dead'/Satanic. And by their own nature they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote Satanic/devilish things and not the things of God.

The ten commandments is not a thing of God. They killeth they are things of Satan/the devil. In fact it is very clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that the ten commandments is the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

Clearly one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are Satan/the devil and are serving Satan/the devil in ideas form. These include Satan/Peter, his succession of popes and their billions of followers, worldwide. They (these billions) are not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The conman idea that Peter ceased being Satan is a false and made up one. This was done by Peter, his popes, Catholics and other false prophets (of Christianity) who choose to esteem Peter above Jesus. They the billions who are seeking to be Christians, but who were deceived by (millions of) false prophets:

This is the last opportunity to awaken to truth as clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. For only in these last days will Christianity be actually purified or pure. Therefore only those who are the last to Christianity will get authentic Christianity, not err and be be chosen first:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Bottom line: You seem to admit that the ten commandments are the devil which killeth. How then can Peter, his popes and their followers not be Satan/the devil when they all actively esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments?

Peter was Peter, Jesus was referring to Peters emotion based suggestion that Jesus change coarse from what Jesus knew was God’s will.
It’s true that Peter departed from the original gospel after Jesus left but he was, after all human and did not fully understand the original gospel. Paul just ran with Peters ideas and added his own.

Gurucam

Peter was Peter, Jesus was referring to Peters emotion based suggestion that Jesus change coarse from what Jesus knew was God’s will.
It’s true that Peter departed from the original gospel after Jesus left but he was, after all human and did not fully understand the original gospel. Paul just ran with Peters ideas and added his own.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above says that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says that the ten commandments (i.e. that which was written and engraved in stone) is the ministration of death. The above say that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. The above also says that Jesus did away with (i.e. destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. This was in total fulfillment of Jesus' mission as mentioned in Hebrews: 2 verse; 14 of the Holy KJV N.T.

One who (even in the least manner) esteems, teaches, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments serves 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil':

Up to this day Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes and Co., all esteem, teach, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Peter did not cease being Satan/the devil. Peter and his church continued to serve Satan/the devil and promote and do Satanic/devilish things.

The most fundamental Satanic/devilish thing is to esteem, teach, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Before the advent of Jesus, those people did not know that the ten commandments which were ordained to be be 'onto life' were instead 'onto death'. And they unwitting esteem, taught, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments on each other and so kept each other spiritually dead and denied of entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

However with the advent of Jesus, 2000 odd years ago, it was made very clear that the ten commandments were and continue to be, 'the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments for those who choose to follow Him and indeed, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit, for those those who choose to follow Him.

Those who follow Jesus deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by His Spirit. Only these are the Christians. They are a chosen few.

The billions who (even in the least manner) continue to esteem, teach, use invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (that is the devil) are the deceived masses (many). They are not the chosen few.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Christianity is about only a few.

Christians are only a few. Christians cannot be the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians (who all esteem, teach, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in some way or the other).

Your idea is a total corruption of Christianity. You are seriously under the influence and control of false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

Peter was identified to be Satan/the devil and he continued to be Satan/the devil and continued to serve the Satanic/devilish agenda.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

The above says that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says that the ten commandments (i.e. that which was written and engraved in stone) is the ministration of death. The above say that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. The above also says that Jesus did away with (i.e. destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. This was in total fulfillment of Jesus' mission as mentioned in Hebrews: 2 verse; 14 of the Holy KJV N.T.

One who (even in the least manner) esteems, teaches, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments serves 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil':

Up to this day Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes and Co., all esteem, teach, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Peter did not cease being Satan/the devil. Peter and his church continued to serve Satan/the devil and promote and do Satanic/devilish things.

The most fundamental Satanic/devilish thing is to esteem, teach, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Before the advent of Jesus, those people did not know that the ten commandments which were ordained to be be 'onto life' were instead 'onto death'. And they unwitting esteem, taught, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments on each other and so kept each other spiritually dead and denied of entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

However with the advent of Jesus, 2000 odd years ago, it was made very clear that the ten commandments were and continue to be, 'the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments for those who choose to follow Him and indeed, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit, for those those who choose to follow Him.

Those who follow Jesus deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by His Spirit. Only these are the Christians. They are a chosen few.

The billions who (even in the least manner) continue to esteem, teach, use invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (that is the devil) are the deceived masses (many). They are not the chosen few.

Christianity is about only a few.

Christians are only a few. Christians cannot be the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians (who all esteem, teach, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in some way or the other).

Your idea is a total corruption of Christianity. You are seriously under the influence and control of false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

Peter was identified to be Satan/the devil and he continued to be Satan/the devil and continued to serve the Satanic/devilish agenda.

When Jesus referred to Peter as Satan, he did not mean that Peter was Satan. What he meant was that Peter was demonstrating the Spirit of Satan. Peter was an apostle of Jesus Christ just like Paul, unfortunately he messed up at times. 1st and 2nd Peter shows us that Peter had faith in Christ.

Gurucam

When Jesus referred to Peter as Satan, he did not mean that Peter was Satan. What he meant was that Peter was demonstrating the Spirit of Satan. Peter was an apostle of Jesus Christ just like Paul, unfortunately he messed up at times. 1st and 2nd Peter shows us that Peter had faith in Christ.

Billions have been deceived by the likes of you and Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan.

These billions cannot be and are not, the chosen few who found the "strait gate" and "narrow way", which leadeth unto life:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

In your statement above, you believe and justify foolishness. You are offering an explanation why Peter was Satan. This is simply an admission that Peter was Satan.

Fact is, Peter was identified to be Satan and he (Peter) was expected, by Jesus, to remain Satan, because Jesus appointed him (Peter) to head His Satanic church, until the still to come, 'day of the Lord Jesus':

Jesus' words are very clear. According to Jesus, Peter was and continued to be Satan. Your explanation as to why Peter was Satan simply and only confirm that Peter was Satan. And according to the above revelation, Peter,as Satan, was to continue to serve Jesus' Satanic church until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Jesus knew that Peter would remain Satan.

Fact is, humans can be either Satan (i.e. children of Satan), i.e. like Peter or children of God, i.e. like Paul.

Satanic people are children of the flesh. They are people of the flesh. They are 'dead' to their spirits. They are aware of only their flesh. To be Satan is to be unaware of one's spirit and therefore aware of only one's flesh. Such people follow Peter and his church, in the hope that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This means that such people are spiritually dead while they live on earth and they remain spiritually dead when they die physically.

They are burred inside the earth as spiritually dead people. Spiritually dead people are those whose spirit must still be saved. They are the ones who are sent to Satan/peter with the hope that their spirits, may be saved, in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore the spirits of the above people cannot be saved until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. They are all buried in hell, inside the earth, waiting in hope for the saving of their individual spirits, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

It is totally different for those who follow Paul. Paul became spiritually aware and achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus while he live on earth. Paul did not die as Satan. He did not die 'spiritually dead'.

Those who follow Paul are like Paul. They are chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way. They have awakened to their own spirits while they live on earth. And they have achieved live communion with and are led by the Spirit of Jesus, before they physically die. Only these are authentic Christians/Saints. None of these people are in the church of Peter. These people do not go to hell. They are delivered directly to heaven when they die physically.

Therefore the people who follow Peter/Satan and his church are 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) while they live on earth and when they die. They are literally 'the dead' who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died physically). They are literally 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Satan/Peter and Co. are given to wait (in hell). They are give to wait on the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus when their spirits may be saved.

Christians/Saints are children of God. They are born again people. These are people who have awakened to and are aware of, their spirits during their life on earth. They are awakened to and aware of their own hearts/spirit and therefore, they can operate though each of their own heart/spirits.

By operating though each of their own heart/spirit they have direct individualized and personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirits. They are like Paul. They can be and are informed and led personally, individually and directly by the Spirit of Jesus. They have literally found 'the straight gate and narrow way'. When they die physically, they literally follow Jesus. They do not go to hell to wait to have their spirits saved (in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus). When they die, they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven, with Jesus.

It is now 2000 odd years after the advent of Jesus' physical presence on earth. The fullness of time is at hand.

The world is in the fullness of time. Enlightenment in Christ is at hand, to rule and is ruling, now, in early days.

Peter's church was Satanic, its rule on the surface of earth, has been over, for a while now.

The ideas of Peter's church is being overthrow by many who were followers before.

Recently, the strongly traditionally Catholic country of Dublin voted overwhelmingly to legalize abortions. They have abandon a very serious and long standing traditional position of the church of Satan/Peter and Co.

Also, with all their maternal wealth and past power, the Catholic church is finding great difficulties in attracting people to their priesthood.

Seem that 'rapture' means, the destruction, desolation and end of the church of Satan/Peter on earth?

Certainly, 'the rapture' must mean the destruction and abandonment of Satan and all things Satanic on earth. In all of the KJV N.T., Jesus identified only Peter to be Satan . . . and no one else.

Great masses (of previous loyalists) are seeing the Catholic church in a different light and are distancing themselves from that tradition. The church of Satan/Peter is being diluted and dissolved from within.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are two gospels.

One is the gospel of physicality. This is the gospel for Satan and Satanic people. These are spiritually dead people. This is the gospel of circumcision. This gospel is anchored on the ten commandments which killeth and which is the devil. This gospel was rendered onto Peter/Satan.

The other is the gospel of uncircumcision. This is the gospel of spirit and spirituality. This is for spiritually awakened and spiritually aware people. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is anchored on God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus. This gospel was rendered onto Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
There are two gospels.

One is the gospel of physicality. This is the gospel for Satan and Satanic people. These are spiritually dead people. This is the gospel of circumcision. This gospel is anchored on the ten commandments which killeth and which is the devil. This gospel was rendered onto Peter/Satan.
What a mess, not "getting" that the term "gospel," merely means "good news,"
and thus asserts, that one "gospel" is for Satan and Satanic people....anchored on the ten commandments which killeth and which is the devil, but is "good news."

No, it's not. You're a moron. Sit.

Gurucam

What a mess, not "getting" that the term "gospel," merely means "good news,"
and thus asserts, that one "gospel" is for Satan and Satanic people....anchored on the ten commandments which killeth and which is the devil, but is "good news."

No, it's not. You're a moron. Sit.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Ishmael and his generations are children of the flesh (i.e. Satan's people). Only Issac and his generations are children of God (i.e. God's people);

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that Ishmael and his generations are not worth to 'inherit' together with Issac and his generations.

Apparently, it is 'good new' for 'children of God' (God's people) that 'children of the flesh' (Satan's people) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven together with them:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Many are called to try-out for God's kingdom of heaven, however only a few are chosen. That is, only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life, eternal. This is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. Since this is the fact in the Holy KJV N.T., this must be good news.

Fact is the Holy KJV N.T. is 'good news' and the Holy KJV N.T. says that only a few will find the strait gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal. Therefore, the fact that, 'only a few will make it', is 'good news'.

Apparently you 'make-up' your own 'good news'. Apparently, (contrary to the Holy KJV N.T.) you believe that the fact that 'only a few will be chosen' is bad news. Clearly that is the good news of the Holy KJV N.T.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., most people who are called to Christianity are not children of God (i.e. not Issac's generation) but are children of the flesh (i.e. Ishameal's generation) and they will not make it to God's kingdom of heaven. This must clearly be good news since this is the news in the Holy KJV N.T..

The good news, i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T., is that the gospel of circumcision is the Gospel of the ten commandments which is the devil and which killeth. Therefore those who esteem this gospel has chosen the devil. They have also chosen spiritual death over eternal life and they cannot be and will not be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

The gospel of circumcision is the gospel of the ten commandments. The ten commandments were confirmed to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth eternal life:

In fact the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were 'done away with' and replaced by the Spirit of Jesus but not for every one, only for the children of God, these are the chosen few who actually listened to and follow Jesus:

The ten commandments and the gospel of circumcision were not 'done away with' for children of the flesh. The ten commandments were found to be the devil. The ten commandments were found to killeth spiritual awareness.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments were found to made spiritually dead and they were kept spiritually dead. They were and continue to be the dead who bury their dead (i.e. each other) inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter when they die, physically. They are not the ones who follow Jesus:

It must register, even to foolish you, that there are two kinds of people.

There are those who follow Jesus and the New Spirit based covenant which is the gospel of uncircumcision. These people are awakened to and aware of their own spirits and through their own spirit are also in communion with and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus. These people follow Jesus while they live and they also follow Jesus to spirit heaven when they die, physically.

On the other hand, there are those who follow Moses and the old gospel of circumcision. This gospel is anchored on the ten commandments which are the ministration of death. This gospel killeth spiritual awareness and makes those who esteem this gospel, 'the dead who bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

The above is the good news in the Holy KJV N.T.. Children of the flesh are Satan's people. They, by their own nature and natural violation, esteem, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments which killeth. This keeps them (spiritually) dead and therefore only in the flesh. This is the quality of Satan and children of Satan, like Peter. The good news, according to the Holy KJV N.T., is that they will all be sent to hell.

Only children of God, i.e. those who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, go to God's kingdom of heaven both, in the spirit realm and eventually on earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is established here.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The Holy KJV N.T. says that Ishmael and his generations are children of the flesh (i.e. Satan's people). Only Issac and his generations are children of God (i.e. God's people);

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that Ishmael and his generations are not worth to 'inherit' together with Issac and his generations.

Apparently, it is 'good new' for 'children of God' (God's people) that 'children of the flesh' (Satan's people) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven together with them:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Many are called to try-out for God's kingdom of heaven, however only a few are chosen. That is, only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life, eternal. This is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. Since this is the fact in the Holy KJV N.T., this must be good news.

Fact is the Holy KJV N.T. is 'good news' and the Holy KJV N.T. says that only a few will find the strait gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal. Therefore, the fact that, 'only a few will make it', is 'good news'.

Apparently you 'make-up' your own 'good news'. Apparently, (contrary to the Holy KJV N.T.) you believe that the fact that 'only a few will be chosen' is bad news. Clearly that is the good news of the Holy KJV N.T.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., most people who are called to Christianity are not children of God (i.e. not Issac's generation) but are children of the flesh (i.e. Ishameal's generation) and they will not make it to God's kingdom of heaven. This must clearly be good news since this is the news in the Holy KJV N.T..

The good news, i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T., is that the gospel of circumcision is the Gospel of the ten commandments which is the devil and which killeth. Therefore those who esteem this gospel has chosen the devil. They have also chosen spiritual death over eternal life and they cannot be and will not be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

The gospel of circumcision is the gospel of the ten commandments. The ten commandments were confirmed to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth eternal life:

In fact the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were 'done away with' and replaced by the Spirit of Jesus but not for every one, only for the children of God, these are the chosen few who actually listened to and follow Jesus:

The ten commandments and the gospel of circumcision were not 'done away with' for children of the flesh. The ten commandments were found to be the devil. The ten commandments were found to killeth spiritual awareness.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments were found to made spiritually dead and they were kept spiritually dead. They were and continue to be the dead who bury their dead (i.e. each other) inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter when they die, physically. They are not the ones who follow Jesus:

It must register, even to foolish you, that there are two kinds of people.

There are those who follow Jesus and the New Spirit based covenant which is the gospel of uncircumcision. These people are awakened to and aware of their own spirits and through their own spirit are also in communion with and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus. These people follow Jesus while they live and they also follow Jesus to spirit heaven when they die, physically.

On the other hand, there are those who follow Moses and the old gospel of circumcision. This gospel is anchored on the ten commandments which are the ministration of death. This gospel killeth spiritual awareness and makes those who esteem this gospel, 'the dead who bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

The above is the good news in the Holy KJV N.T.. Children of the flesh are Satan's people. They, by their own nature and natural violation, esteem, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments which killeth. This keeps them (spiritually) dead and therefore only in the flesh. This is the quality of Satan and children of Satan, like Peter. The good news, according to the Holy KJV N.T., is that they will all be sent to hell.

Only children of God, i.e. those who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, go to God's kingdom of heaven both, in the spirit realm and eventually on earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is established here.

Evasion...misdirection. You asserted that ".anchored on the ten commandments which killeth and which is the devil,"is "good news."

You're a moron-even you know it.