Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You see Jacob was just lying. He knows how to leave because he has done it so many times before. He plays dumb a lot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you were kicked out of Christianity you should have humbled yourself and prayed to God that He would let you back in.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

If that is possible if a person was kicked out of Christianity that is what they should do or should have done. But I have not found myself in the case that you are describing here or in the case that you have here described. So sorry to have failed you about that. I have told you that I was not kicked out of Christianity. I do not know why you insist that I was.

As for church discipline, a person may be disciplined by a church. Remember what Paul did in disciplining a man. He delivered him over to satan for the destruction of his flesh. But you said that God kicked me out of Christianity. Not true. And, there has been no church discipline.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

If that is possible if a person was kicked out of Christianity that is what they should do or should have done. But I have not found myself in the case that you are describing here or in the case that you have here described. So sorry to have failed you about that. I have told you that I was not kicked out of Christianity. I do not know why you insist that I was.

As for church discipline, a person may be disciplined by a church. Remember what Paul did in disciplining a man. He delivered him over to satan for the destruction of his flesh. But you said that God kicked me out of Christianity. Not true. And, there has been no church discipline.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol We know you were kicked out of Christianity because of your obsession with trying to prove me wrong.
A Christian only warns someone twice and then rejects them. You are obsessed with a devil of trying to prove me wrong. lol You cant do it so you just harass me with your ramblings.
[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol We know you were kicked out of Christianity because of your obsession with trying to prove me wrong.
A Christian only warns someone twice and then rejects them. You are obsessed with a devil of trying to prove me wrong. lol You cant do it so you just harass me with your ramblings.
[Tit 3:10

Shalom.

I do not know if you are a Christian. You have many unBiblical teachings. As for your words here, you may be protecting yourself. I do not know. But your words may not make sense to many.

A warning and an admonition are different. You have taught me something here from scripture, but I do not believe that you have warned me or admonished me. Also, is this a fellow Christian if you are a Christian? I am a Jewish believer so if you are a Christian I can understand your saying this.

I am not obsessed with a devil. I am not trying to prove you wrong. I do not harass you. And I am not rambling. Every word of my communication with and to you has been important. I do not have an obsession. I am not trying to prove you wrong. I was not kicked out of Christianity.

If you do not want me to respond one thing you can do is not post to me or post in reply to me or post a reply to me. If I have nothing to reply to my last post suffices as my final post in the thread unless there is a reason to post (another post) without receiving (having received) a response.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know if you are a Christian. You have many unBiblical teachings. As for your words here, you may be protecting yourself. I do not know. But your words may not make sense to many.

A warning and an admonition are different. You have taught me something here from scripture, but I do not believe that you have warned me or admonished me. Also, is this a fellow Christian if you are a Christian? I am a Jewish believer so if you are a Christian I can understand your saying this.

I am not obsessed with a devil. I am not trying to prove you wrong. I do not harass you. And I am not rambling. Every word of my communication with and to you has been important. I do not have an obsession. I am not trying to prove you wrong. I was not kicked out of Christianity.

If you do not want me to respond one thing you can do is not post to me or post in reply to me or post a reply to me. If I have nothing to reply to my last post suffices as my final post in the thread unless there is a reason to post (another post) without receiving (having received) a response.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Does that make any sense to you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Admonish-Warn

1Thes 5:11-13
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
Titus 2:1-11
1 But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine:
2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience;
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,
8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.
9 Exhort bondservants to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all things, not answering back,
10 not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
Rom 15:13-15
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
14 Now I myself am confident concerning you, my brethren, that you also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written more boldly to you on some points, as reminding you, because of the grace given to me by God,
II Th 3:14-15
14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
1 Cor 5:8-13
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people.
10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.
11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner-- not even to eat with such a person.
12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."
James 5:19-20
19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,
20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.
(NKJ)

Eph 6:4-7
4 And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
(NKJ)

xxx Always warn the brotherhood. Keep them on course.

Titus 3:10
(NKJ)

Gal 5:15-24
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)