Gods Relationship With Satan

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You really are an idiot. Your trying to get everyone back under the curse of the old testament. I think its because God kicked you out of Christianity. Your under the curse so you mock God by trying to get as many under the curse as you can.

Gal 3:10-12
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
(NKJ)

No. When I only accepted the New Testament like you I missed out on some of God's commandments. Plus, Jesus instructed that we keep and teach them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. When I only accepted the New Testament like you I missed out on some of God's commandments. Plus, Jesus instructed that we keep and teach them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Now your lying about Jesus . Jesus said ALL WHO EVER CAME BEFORE HIM ARE THIEVES AND ROBBERS. Jesus changed the law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the old testament obsolete.

John 10:1-2

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(NKJ)

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Now your lying about Jesus . Jesus said ALL WHO EVER CAME BEFORE HIM ARE THIEVES AND ROBBERS. Jesus changed the law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the old testament obsolete.

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Jesus observed and taught or kept and taught the commandments and instructed others to do the same.

You are not only saying things that contradict this you are speaking falsehood and things that are untrue.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus observed and taught or kept and taught the commandments and instructed others to do the same.

You are not only saying things that contradict this you are speaking falsehood and things that are untrue.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Which one of these verses don't you understand. Your lying now. Your bearing false witness, your blaspheming, your spreaking heresy. Your an idiot.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. Which one of these verses don't you understand. Your lying now. Your bearing false witness, your blaspheming, your spreaking heresy. Your an idiot.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Grammatically your sentence should have two words, you are, where you put your (which is incorrect). However, I do not believe that any of what you are saying is correct. Meaning, if you do not believe that you should keep and teach the commandments in obedience to Jesus' instruction, that is your decision not mine.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Grammatically your sentence should have two words, you are, where you put your (which is incorrect). However, I do not believe that any of what you are saying is correct. Meaning, if you do not believe that you should keep and teach the commandments in obedience to Jesus' instruction, that is your decision not mine.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You manipulating idiot. So full of blasphemy and fraud. Jesus commandments are in the new testament. And that is what I teach. You know that. You cant prove me wrong with scripture so you use guile. You are the one fighting against Jesus commandments. And your trying to twist it all around.

This is what is in Jesus' commandments. Do you teach this? Are you a liar?

[Jhn 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You manipulating idiot. So full of blasphemy and fraud. Jesus commandments are in the new testament. And that is what I teach. You know that. You cant prove me wrong with scripture so you use guile. You are the one fighting against Jesus commandments. And your trying to twist it all around.

This is what is in Jesus' commandments. Do you teach this? Are you a liar?

[Jhn 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

A commandment is something that you are to do. From Matthew 5:18-19 can you see that you are to obey God's commandments and that these are what Jesus taught?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A commandment is something that you are to do. From Matthew 5:18-19 can you see that you are to obey God's commandments and that these are what Jesus taught?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I can see it, but I don't think you can. Jesus is the only way to God the Father, and ALL WHO EVER CAME BEFORE JESUS ARE THEIVES AND ROBBERS.
That Jesus is now our High Priest, that He now over rides all the old testament with a new testament(covenant) and new commandments, and new laws.

[Jhn 10:1, 8-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

[Heb 9:15-17
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I can see it, but I don't think you can. Jesus is the only way to God the Father, and ALL WHO EVER CAME BEFORE JESUS ARE THEIVES AND ROBBERS.
That Jesus is now our High Priest, that He now over rides all the old testament with a new testament(covenant) and new commandments, and new laws.

[Jhn 10:1, 8-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

[Heb 9:15-17
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Jesus was not speaking against any of the prophets or any of God's Word or God's word. You should take a look at or read all of Jesus' words. And, you have invented something new of which Jesus did not speak of or about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was not speaking against any of the prophets or any of God's Word or God's word. You should take a look at or read all of Jesus' words. And, you have invented something new of which Jesus did not speak of or about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. You are really an idiot. Jesus said this while He was alive. He said till all is fulfilled, till all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled it all on the cross. Jesus was born under the law. And He preached while under the law.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

But at the cross Jesus fulfilled all the old testament law. Brought an end to it for Christians.

[Heb 9:16-18
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. You are really an idiot. Jesus said this while He was alive. He said till all is fulfilled, till all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled it all on the cross. Jesus was born under the law. And He preached while under the law.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

But at the cross Jesus fulfilled all the old testament law. Brought an end to it for Christians.

[Heb 9:16-18
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

Shalom.

I remember the word accomplished, but I can help you further.

Matthew 5:18 NASB - "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

The words in the NKJV (see the Greek) in verses 17 and 18 are not even related to each other. fulfill and fulfilled.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I remember the word accomplished, but I can help you further.

Matthew 5:18 NASB - "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

The words in the NKJV (see the Greek) in verses 17 and 18 are not even related to each other. fulfill and fulfilled.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL The NASB is a funny book. That explains why your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL The NASB is a funny book. That explains why your an idiot.

Read the Greek for the NKJV. You neglected that. I was just being honest about how I know that you have encountered a problem in or with your understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Read the Greek for the NKJV. You neglected that. I was just being honest about how I know that you have encountered a problem in or with your understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

I sad
lolol You just make this stuff up as you go. Your an idiot. Your logic turns every conversation into a stupid conversation. You blaspheme what Jesus says. You reject all that the Holy Spirit says. You make up weird logic. Your an idiot. Go spread your antichrist logic somewhere else. I am really tired of listening to you. Leave my thread.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your a cheap heckler mocking God because He kicked you out of Christianity. You have no biblical support, no Holy Spirit support, lol and no logic to speak of. Your a naysayer, and an antichrist.

The Torah is the foundation for the rest of Scripture. But you do not talk about anything from the Old Testament. So the Torah is far from you. I do not quote from the Old Testament. I can quote from Genesis to Malachi. But I accept the TaNaK.
Jacob
You say that because you persecute me I desire you to do so. One of the rules of witnesses is not to slander anyone and to allow someone to give a defense in the arena in which they said something you disagree with or which was untrue even if only from your perspective.
Jacob
Shalom.
I have quoted these verses before. It is not news to me but it is a good reminder.
Jacob
Incorrect. I quoted the verses as neither old testament nor new testament. I do not have an old testament and a new testament. Not as scripture anyway.
Jacob
My talking is not a conversation. If you want to have a conversation then you have to talk to. I am not making anything up. I am certainly not talking in circles. Nothing makes me an idiot. People call other people idiots in disobedience to God's Word. Common sense is better than nonsense.
duplicate post
I do not know where you come up with this babble from or what is the reason for it. I do not know why you talk about a spirit of denial or one of the strongest spirits of denial that you have ever seen. I do not even know what you think that I deny or why. Your tactic is not to explain but to corral and leave someone no way out. But to me that just means that you do not understand what I am saying to you.
Jacob
If I do not know something how would I know what it is unless you tell me? Do I want to know what you know?
Jacob
You attack with ungodly weapons lying witnessing and testifying against the truth.
I am getting ready, preparing for the Sabbath. God bless.
Jacob
Shalom.
Today is Rishon. It is erev, evening, of this erev and boker, evening and morning, yom, day.
You are unjustly saying negative things about me. You have called me an idiot.
Jacob
I believe that the only way to God is through and or by Jesus. God is our Father. The same of Jesus. But Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I do not know what you mean by new testament.
I am not unlearned and I am not an idiot. I have studied the Bible since I was a child. But I did not know or understand the Torah even though it is in the Bible. And I also study the TaNaK.
It is very difficult to prove that you do not understand something. It is easy to prove that you know or understand something. And, I do believe the Bible. I believe Scripture. I believe the Word of God.
Jacob
Shalom.
Today is Rishon, 10-13. It is yom, day.
I am a Jew. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah.
I am simply saying that yes there is a reading of the Old Covenant. This is the Torah or the TaNaK but the covenant being spoken of is one of the covenants in the Torah. I do not refer to any scripture as New Testament. If the word covenant is also understood as the word testament that should tell you that you should understand what the new covenant is and not refer to scripture as the new testament. The new testament is in the blood of Jesus. That is the new covenant. Not scripture.
Jacob
Shalom.
A covenant is a covenant. The word testament is often substituted for the word covenant. This is different from a last will and testament.
Good Scripture Squeaky.
Jacob
Shalom.
No. If there is more than one testament and the second one is not a last will and testament.
Jacob
Then how are you going to remove the barriers to understanding?
The Bible can be understood as written.
Jacob
If you knew of a last will and testament before hearing the word testament of or from scripture. Because there is not a final or last testament or revelation, prophecy has not come to an end, and there is not progressive revelation. There is a word for it. Scripture or the Bible has come to an end. There are no new revelations in regard to scripture. You cannot write your own scripture or write scripture. That does not happen any more.
Shalom.
Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Mat 15:11-14
11 "Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I sad
lolol You just make this stuff up as you go. Your an idiot. Your logic turns every conversation into a stupid conversation. You blaspheme what Jesus says. You reject all that the Holy Spirit says. You make up weird logic. Your an idiot. Go spread your antichrist logic somewhere else. I am really tired of listening to you. Leave my thread.
Incorrect. Request granted.

Shalom.

Jacob
Your a cheap heckler mocking God because He kicked you out of Christianity. You have no biblical support, no Holy Spirit support, lol and no logic to speak of. Your a naysayer, and an antichrist.
11 "Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol You don't have anything spiritual. And only an idiot would think that "incorrect" is a spiritual response. Everybody else has to show where they get their answers from the bible. You rely on your own opinion that is worthless. You make every conversation a stupid conversation. And a real Christian is to avoid stupid conversations. I'm glad you have agreed to get off my threads.

[2Ti 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

[2Ti 2:14
14 Remind [them] of these things, charging [them] before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You don't have anything spiritual. And only an idiot would think that "incorrect" is a spiritual response. Everybody else has to show where they get their answers from the bible. You rely on your own opinion that is worthless. You make every conversation a stupid conversation. And a real Christian is to avoid stupid conversations. I'm glad you have agreed to get off my threads.

[2Ti 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

[2Ti 2:14
14 Remind [them] of these things, charging [them] before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by spiritual. Nor a real Christian. I do know what it means to answer with the Bible or answer Scripture with Scripture. However, we are not to argue Scripture with Scripture. It is my understanding that you sabotaged my threads but want me off of yours. You are welcome to continue posting on my threads.

Your request is again granted.

Shalom.

Jacob