Gods Relationship With Satan

Right Divider

Body part
I said
They didn't have punctuation in Jesus' day. I would like to be there when you criticize Jesus for not using punctuation.,

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Fallacious argument as USUAL.

In ENGLISH, we have punctuation. You don't use it.... you're a knucklehead.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Meaningless deception. There is only one foundation that counts.

1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Shalom.

I have quoted these verses before. It is not news to me but it is a good reminder.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have quoted these verses before. It is not news to me but it is a good reminder.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its evidence of your deception. The Holy Spirit quotes new testament. Satan quotes old testament, and you went with the old testament. And I went with the new testament.The Holy Spirit can quote old testament, but satan doesn't quote new testament. Just like you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its evidence of your deception. The Holy Spirit quotes new testament. Satan quotes old testament, and you went with the old testament. And I went with the new testament.

Incorrect. I quoted the verses as neither old testament nor new testament. I do not have an old testament and a new testament. Not as scripture anyway.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. I quoted the verses as neither old testament nor new testament. I do not have an old testament and a new testament. Not as scripture anyway.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That is what makes you an idiot. You make up what you want to. You don't even use common sense.You talk in circles. You cant follow a conversation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is what makes you an idiot. You make up what you want to. You don't even use common sense.You talk in circles. You cant follow a conversation.

My talking is not a conversation. If you want to have a conversation then you have to talk to. I am not making anything up. I am certainly not talking in circles. Nothing makes me an idiot. People call other people idiots in disobedience to God's Word. Common sense is better than nonsense.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My talking is not a conversation. If you want to have a conversation then you have to talk to. I am not making anything up. I am certainly not talking in circles. Nothing makes me an idiot. People call other people idiots in disobedience to God's Word. Common sense is better than nonsense.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your really an idiot. I have told you before that you have one of the strongest spirits of denial that I have ever seen. Havent you found out yet that your the only one that believes you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your really an idiot. I have told you before that you have one of the strongest spirits of denial that I have ever seen. Havent you found out yet that your the only one that believes you.

I do not know where you come up with this babble from or what is the reason for it. I do not know why you talk about a spirit of denial or one of the strongest spirits of denial that you have ever seen. I do not even know what you think that I deny or why. Your tactic is not to explain but to corral and leave someone no way out. But to me that just means that you do not understand what I am saying to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know where you come up with this babble from or what is the reason for it. I do not know why you talk about a spirit of denial or one of the strongest spirits of denial that you have ever seen. I do not even know what you think that I deny or why. Your tactic is not to explain but to corral and leave someone no way out. But to me that just means that you do not understand what I am saying to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You do not know, you do not know, you do not know, you do not know. But you say you do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You do not know, you do not know, you do not know, you do not know. But you say you do.

If I do not know something how would I know what it is unless you tell me? Do I want to know what you know?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If I do not know something how would I know what it is unless you tell me? Do I want to know what you know?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol A lot of people have tried to explain things to you that you don't know. And that only arouses that demon of denial that is in you. And you just deny everything that anyone tells you. That is what makes you an idiot. You don't know your own spirits

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol A lot of people have tried to explain things to you that you don't know. And that only arouses that demon of denial that is in you. And you just deny everything that anyone tells you. That is what makes you an idiot. You don't know your own spirits

You attack with ungodly weapons lying witnessing and testifying against the truth.

I am getting ready, preparing for the Sabbath. God bless.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You attack with ungodly weapons lying witnessing and testifying against the truth.

I am getting ready, preparing for the Sabbath. God bless.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Nobody is attacking you. Your just an idiot that has no common sense or comprehension.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Nobody is attacking you. Your just an idiot that has no common sense or comprehension.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon. It is erev, evening, of this erev and boker, evening and morning, yom, day.

You are unjustly saying negative things about me. You have called me an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon. It is erev, evening, of this erev and boker, evening and morning, yom, day.

You are unjustly saying negative things about me. You have called me an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol It is NOT unjust. You have proven over and over you don't understand the new testament. You have proved over and over you don't understand the bible. Idiot is the definition of the word unlearned. You keep saying you don't understand the scriptures the Holy Spirit gives me to share with you. That is the definition of unlearned or idiot.

Jesus said the only way to God the Father is through Jesus and the new testament. You don't understand that.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol It is NOT unjust. You have proven over and over you don't understand the new testament. You have proved over and over you don't understand the bible. Idiot is the definition of the word unlearned. You keep saying you don't understand the scriptures the Holy Spirit gives me to share with you. That is the definition of unlearned or idiot.

Jesus said the only way to God the Father is through Jesus and the new testament. You don't understand that.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

I believe that the only way to God is through and or by Jesus. God is our Father. The same of Jesus. But Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I do not know what you mean by new testament.

I am not unlearned and I am not an idiot. I have studied the Bible since I was a child. But I did not know or understand the Torah even though it is in the Bible. And I also study the TaNaK.

It is very difficult to prove that you do not understand something. It is easy to prove that you know or understand something. And, I do believe the Bible. I believe Scripture. I believe the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe that the only way to God is through and or by Jesus. God is our Father. The same of Jesus. But Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I do not know what you mean by new testament.

I am not unlearned and I am not an idiot. I have studied the Bible since I was a child. But I did not know or understand the Torah even though it is in the Bible. And I also study the TaNaK.

It is very difficult to prove that you do not understand something. It is easy to prove that you know or understand something. And, I do believe the Bible. I believe Scripture. I believe the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is all a pack of lies. You are an idiot. You change the definition of words to fit your ignorance. You don't know the bible. If you did your ideas would fit what the bible says. None of your ideas fit with what the bible says. You make claims that you don't recognize the old testament from the new testament or covenant. And the bible speaks very clear on these matters. I have showed you over and over the difference. And your only response is "I don't understand". You have an understanding of the bible that NO ONE ELSE HAS. That should tell you something. You don't use a bible dictionary to understand bible words. That should tell you that what ever your getting from the bible is ALL FROM YOUR IMAGINATION. And not bible discernment.

[2Co 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is all a pack of lies. You are an idiot. You change the definition of words to fit your ignorance. You don't know the bible. If you did your ideas would fit what the bible says. None of your ideas fit with what the bible says. You make claims that you don't recognize the old testament from the new testament or covenant. And the bible speaks very clear on these matters. I have showed you over and over the difference. And your only response is "I don't understand". You have an understanding of the bible that NO ONE ELSE HAS. That should tell you something. You don't use a bible dictionary to understand bible words. That should tell you that what ever your getting from the bible is ALL FROM YOUR IMAGINATION. And not bible discernment.

[2Co 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-13. It is yom, day.

I am a Jew. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah.

I am simply saying that yes there is a reading of the Old Covenant. This is the Torah or the TaNaK but the covenant being spoken of is one of the covenants in the Torah. I do not refer to any scripture as New Testament. If the word covenant is also understood as the word testament that should tell you that you should understand what the new covenant is and not refer to scripture as the new testament. The new testament is in the blood of Jesus. That is the new covenant. Not scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-13. It is yom, day.

I am a Jew. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah.

I am simply saying that yes there is a reading of the Old Covenant. This is the Torah or the TaNaK but the covenant being spoken of is one of the covenants in the Torah. I do not refer to any scripture as New Testament. If the word covenant is also understood as the word testament that should tell you that you should understand what the new covenant is and not refer to scripture as the new testament. The new testament is in the blood of Jesus. That is the new covenant. Not scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Twist, pervert, change is all you do. Others don't do that. If your going to talk to others you cant change what is obvious to them or the bible. You have a weird mind. For some reason you cant make the connection between covenant, and testament as the same thing. You seem to be void of comprehension.

2 Cor 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:1
1 Then indeed, even the first covenant had ordinances of divine service and the earthly sanctuary.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:11-18
11 But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.
12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.
13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh,
14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Even the bible dictionaries make them the same. Do you have a bible dictionary? You only seem to know the basics of the bible. Most others grow into a deeper understanding. Your still in the basics as most beginners. And your trying to push everyone else backwards because of your lack of understanding