Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not seek to be justified by the law and I have not sought to be justified by the law. You are mistaken. I was not kicked out of Christianity. I do not know where you get that from. Further, I have not fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

lol You are an idiot. I understand now why God blinded the Jews. And you want to become one.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Now lets get back to why you were kicked out of Christianity.Circumcised is what anyone had to do to prove they were an old testament Jew. This says that if you keep just one part of the old testament law you are subject TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Now let me show you what an idiot you are. Justified means you believe you need the old testament. And that justifies you with God. That is what your spouting off in all your statements. Wake up, by trying to be a few you are partly blinded to the truth, all Jews are. Not even the Jews keep the law.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

We might have something here. You have never helped me with nothing and yet in your mind you want to think you have. You don't keep the law but you want others to keep the law. So you can boast that you taught them. You have a very strong demon in you. That is what makes you an antichrist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Satan was kicked out of heaven, and now he makes war with the true church that Jesus started. He sends his angels out to find people he can use to plant doubts in peoples minds about Jesus. You can know them if they are trying to teach without having the Word abiding in them. If they have been blinded they won't know the devil is using them. But you can know by whether or not they use the new testament or not. And they can quote the new testament.

Rev 12:5-9
5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.
6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Rev 12:11-13
testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
(NKJ)

Rev 12:15-17
15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
lol You are an idiot. I understand now why God blinded the Jews. And you want to become one.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Now lets get back to why you were kicked out of Christianity.Circumcised is what anyone had to do to prove they were an old testament Jew. This says that if you keep just one part of the old testament law you are subject TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Now let me show you what an idiot you are. Justified means you believe you need the old testament. And that justifies you with God. That is what your spouting off in all your statements. Wake up, by trying to be a few you are partly blinded to the truth, all Jews are. Not even the Jews keep the law.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

We might have something here. You have never helped me with nothing and yet in your mind you want to think you have. You don't keep the law but you want others to keep the law. So you can boast that you taught them. You have a very strong demon in you. That is what makes you an antichrist.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-21.

I am a Jew. I used to be a Christian. I began observing the Torah as a Christian.

I was not kicked out of Christianity. I simply observed God's commandments and became a Jew.

I do not understand what you are saying about circumcision and proving something and being a Jew.

Also, there is nothing saying that we should not observe or obey God's commandments. You have something against the old testament. I do not know what the old testament is. So I am having difficulty following you.

What are you saying is or what is old testament law? Why would you want to tell someone not to observe or keep it? What do you have against it? What is it? Should anyone have anything against God's Law or God's law or call anything old testament law or old testament?

There is nothing wrong with keeping the entirety of God's Law. This is, or that is, a good thing.

Justified does not believe you need the old testament. That does not justify you with God.

You said that not even the Jews keep the law. God gave His Law to us for us to observe. He would not have given it to us if He did not want us to observe it.

I helped you to see that you have had two ideas about what is the law of sin and of death. I do keep the law, and I believe that others should keep the law, even as well, though my keeping it is not necessary for them to keep it, though I should and it might encourage some people to do so, but I should keep it regardless of whether anyone else does or whether anyone else does because of me and my keeping it. I do not obey God because other people do, though it would be an encouragement to me for them to do so. I obey God because God wants me to. It should not be dependant upon the actions of others.

I believe you are talking about something that you do not like. People who do not keep the law telling others to keep the law. Certainly they should, but this does not reflect well on the one teaching others to keep the law. However, we should still teach others to keep the law. We should teach them what the Law is so that they can do or will do so (keep it). I do not see any room for boasting in this that you or I have taught anyone to keep the law. But it does make sense to recognize that sin is lawlessness and teaching others to keep or observe the law, to not sin, to not transgress the law, is a good thing. I do not want to imagine a world without God's law.

An antichrist is a person that is opposed to Jesus Christ and God's Law or God's law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I thought we got rid of the antichrist, but he is back. Spreading his heresy, and deceptions.

Jacob you keep saying your going to get off my thread. Why do you keep lying?? Ofcourse a lot of what you say is lies. We have nothing in common. I'm a born again Christian and your an idiot that has been blinded.

Incorrect. Request granted.

Shalom.
Then let me leave. As it is you used a Bible verse that wasn't even written to me and said the Holy Spirit gave it to you about me.

Shalom.
Today is Revi'i, 10-16. It is Yom, Day.
You do not need to talk to me. As it is you have asked me questions and made accusations. Now what am I supposed to do about that?

Did I agree with you and did you make a request of me? In any case, goodbye. I have enjoyed posting on your threads. On Theology Online no one makes restrictions about who can or cannot post on anyone else's threads. We are free to create our own threads, and post in anyone else's threads as allowed by the website functionality.

Shalom.
I do not know what you mean by spiritual. Nor a real Christian. I do know what it means to answer with the Bible or answer Scripture with Scripture. However, we are not to argue Scripture with Scripture. It is my understanding that you sabotaged my threads but want me off of yours. You are welcome to continue posting on my threads.
Your request is again granted.

Now we know that the devil is a liar, and all his children. Maybe that is it you are one of his children.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I thought we got rid of the antichrist, but he is back. Spreading his heresy, and deceptions.

Jacob you keep saying your going to get off my thread. Why do you keep lying?? Ofcourse a lot of what you say is lies. We have nothing in common. I'm a born again Christian and your an idiot that has been blinded.

Now we know that the devil is a liar, and all his children. Maybe that is it you are one of his children.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.
Shalom.

Am I supposed to answer your question of me?

Also, calling another person the antichrist is a grave sin.

I was born again, a born again Christian, and now I am a born again Jew.

You should not call another person a child of the devil.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Am I supposed to answer your question of me?

Also, calling another person the antichrist is a grave sin.

I was born again, a born again Christian, and now I am a born again Jew.

You should not call another person a child of the devil.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. Your not practicing righteousness, because there is no righteousness in the old testament for a Christian.

I Jn 3:10
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

God off my thread your spreading lies and deception. You are the antichrist.

I Jn 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Your not practicing righteousness, because there is no righteousness in the old testament for a Christian.

I Jn 3:10
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

God off my thread your spreading lies and deception. You are the antichrist.

I Jn 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

You are incorrect. And, you must observe God's commandments in obedience to Jesus God's Son the Messiah. Remember, John says that they are not burdensome.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. And, you must observe God's commandments in obedience to Jesus God's Son the Messiah. Remember, John says that they are not burdensome.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I keep Jesus' commandments. I follow Jesus. Jesus is the One that says all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers.

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 10:1
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I keep Jesus' commandments. I follow Jesus. Jesus is the One that says all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers.

(NKJ)

21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Jesus instructed us to keep and teach the commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jesus instructed us to keep and teach the commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. Jesus taught us to keep His commandments. Because His commandments come from God the Father.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Jesus taught us to keep His commandments. Because His commandments come from God the Father.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

The Law of Moses came from God. Jesus instructed us to keep and teach the commandments. See Matthew 5:19.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Law of Moses came from God. Jesus instructed us to keep and teach the commandments. See Matthew 5:19.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol You are the biggest idiot on here. Jesus was under the law when He said this. And Jesus said until all is fulfilled.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.
[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant is says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You are the biggest idiot on here. Jesus was under the law when He said this. And Jesus said until all is fulfilled.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.
[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant is says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22, It is Yom, Day.

You have some serious misconceptions. I encourage you to reconsider your views.

One thing, to start off with, Jesus never at any time has decided to no longer observe any of God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22, It is Yom, Day.

You have some serious misconceptions. I encourage you to reconsider your views.

One thing, to start off with, Jesus never at any time has decided to no longer observe any of God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Is that all you got. Your running out of dumb. Nobody ever said that. The commandments that Jesus gave us are Gods commandments.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Is that all you got. Your running out of dumb. Nobody ever said that. The commandments that Jesus gave us are Gods commandments.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22. It is Yom, Day.

Of course I said nothing about anything being dumb.

Yes, the commandments of Jesus are the commandments of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a self condemning idiot. Circumcised is what they done to prove the join in the old testament beliefs. If you keep one part of the old testament you have to keep the whole thing. If you stumble in one part of the old testament your guilty of the whole entire thing.

Gal 5:3-4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a self condemning idiot. Circumcised is what they done to prove the join in the old testament beliefs. If you keep one part of the old testament you have to keep the whole thing. If you stumble in one part of the old testament your guilty of the whole entire thing.

4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

I did not say that I have not been found guilty of breaking God's Law. I simply say that I recognize that I should keep it. And I do. But I do not have my own tefilin. I do not know what you mean by the following.

Circumcised is what they done to prove the join in the old testament beliefs.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

I did not say that I have not been found guilty of breaking God's Law. I simply say that I recognize that I should keep it. And I do. But I do not have my own tefilin. I do not know what you mean by the following.

Circumcised is what they done to prove the join in the old testament beliefs.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Circumcision is becoming a Jew. And if you become a Jew you are a debtor to keep the whole law. And if you keep the whole law and yet stumble in just one point your guilty of the whole entire old testament.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jesus came to deliver us from all that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Circumcision is becoming a Jew. And if you become a Jew you are a debtor to keep the whole law. And if you keep the whole law and yet stumble in just one point your guilty of the whole entire old testament.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jesus came to deliver us from all that.

Shalom.

The commandments are not something to be delivered from. They are something to observe. We are to obey God. I am a Jew. Yes, I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. Yeshua instructed us to keep and teach the commandments. Here is what the NKJV says.

Matthew 5:19 NKJV 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The commandments are not something to be delivered from. They are something to observe. We are to obey God. I am a Jew. Yes, I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. Yeshua instructed us to keep and teach the commandments. Here is what the NKJV says.

Matthew 5:19 NKJV 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have absolutely no comprehension. Jesus was alive when He said this. But read the rest. Nothing will pass from the law TILL ALL IS FULFILLED. Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. The scribes and Pharisees kept the law.
But even here Jesus is changing the law.
Matt 5:18-22
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)