Abused word "hypocrit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says judge rightly.

Calling people hypocrite just because you don't like or don't agree with your doctrines or opinion is not judging rightly.

Some even call it hypocrite if you use the word "friend", for peats sake..

It is not such a good Christian attitude or godly witness, imo.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messaged him about his comment on my his rep to me.

He told me not to give him a visitor messages by saying "shut up" and added "hypocrite".

This example is an excellent one I am talking about.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messages him about his comment on my his rep to me.

He told me not to give him a visitor messages by saying "shut up" and added "hypocrite".

Is this all you can do? Complaining about Christians and Churches?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?
Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. She did the rest. She is not my sister in Christ and you aren't a brother in Christ. I have nothing better to do than tell you the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Stop complaining about me complaining about her complaining about Christians, you big hippo crit

You get so upset when the truth being told and do your best to shut people up who disagree with you.

You used the word "shut up" too.

That is a strong word. You have to be paranoid to use such emotional words.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it.

Starting to get it?

I have been saying I am not sinless and not to claim to be saved.

It seems what you said was trying to make me shut up. It was fake encouragement. I did not accept your fake encouragement and you got paranoid.

BTW,WOtW is not JW and I believe he is trinity believer too.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[/B]

Starting to get it?

I have been saying I am not sinless and not to claim to be saved.

It seems what you said was trying to make me shut up. It was fake encouragement. I did not accept your fake encouragement and you got paranoid.

BTW,WOtW is not JW and I believe he is trinity believer too.
whatever

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messages him about his comment on my his rep to me.

Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.

There are too many posters doing that, almost on a daily bases. It is not just to me, it is to everyone who disagree with most popular members here.

And PJ is not the only one. that's why they seem to feel safe to be so abusive.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
There are too many posters doing that, almost on a daily bases. It is not just to me, it is to everyone who disagree with most popular members here.

You are abusive also, and spiritually so. You are a bully.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I can only speak for myself when I tell you that I have no negative, harassing comments on my visitor's profile, nor do I see those types of rep ... because I have made good use of my ignore list.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
From post #8: I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. Terrible verbal abuse for snowflakes.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I can only speak for myself when I tell you that I have no negative, harassing comments on my visitor's profile, nor do I see those types of rep ... because I have made good use of my ignore list.

You know I am target to be banned or silenced.

I have been open to my beliefs that they wont accept.

That makes a big difference how they treat me.

This is besides the point.

I know they are doing to everyone who don't agree with them. It is obvious if you read the posts at religion section. I read posts a lot.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. She did the rest. She is not my sister in Christ and you aren't a brother in Christ. I have nothing better to do than tell you the truth.

I didn't really think you were calling me a JW or a JW Heretic, I though it was some kind of joke? In fact I was just a bit confused by everything you said there. I obviously missed the original tate-ta-tate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You know I am target to be banned or silenced.

I have been open to my beliefs that they wont accept.

That makes a big difference how they treat me.

This is besides the point.

I know they are doing to everyone who don't agree with them. It is obvious if you read the posts at religion section. I read posts a lot.
So this IS a call-out thread. Name names.

Status
Not open for further replies.