What is the HiSTORICAL GOSPEL of Jesus Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Before Paul was a Christian he was a Pharisee, Philippians 3:4-6.

The law is the nature and character of God. To say that you can keep the law is to say that you are as righteous as God, which is blasphemy.
I do not believe that Paul is saying before anything. God would not have given us His Law if it was not meant to be kept. Jesus kept it. He instructed to keep and teach it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I did.

I believed into the body of Christ. When I believed, I was created IN HIM....begotten through the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
Are you talking about believing more than one thing or continuing to believe something or a thing until something happens or comes to pass? If you believe, simply believe, God recognizes that. You do not need to be in a continual state of believing, except that once you believe, you are saved and do not need to do anything else other than believe. God wants you to obey Him, but that is either something that God does in you or a part of believing. I do not believe that you need to maintain your salvation, because it is God in Christ who saves you. Once you are saved, born again, by believing, faith, faith unto obedience, you are a part of the body of Christ. No works to be saved, but obedience, works, are and do exist as the result of salvation. The other view is once you have faith do not lose that faith or you will lose your salvation. Or, once you have faith you never lose it.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Those who are not obedient to God are not of God.

We don't obey our way into God's family. We believe our way into Him.

You cannot believe your way into anything other than trouble.

Just believe. Don't believe into something.

I did.

I believed into the body of Christ. When I believed, I was created IN HIM....begotten through the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Are you talking about believing more than one thing or continuing to believe something or a thing until something happens or comes to pass? If you believe, simply believe, God recognizes that. You do not need to be in a continual state of believing, except that once you believe, you are saved and do not need to do anything else other than believe. God wants you to obey Him, but that is either something that God does in you or a part of believing. I do not believe that you need to maintain your salvation, because it is God in Christ who saves you. Once you are saved, born again, by believing, faith, faith unto obedience, you are a part of the body of Christ. No works to be saved, but obedience, works, are and do exist as the result of salvation. The other view is once you have faith do not lose that faith or you will lose your salvation. Or, once you have faith you never lose it.

Shalom.

Jacob

You said those who don't obey are not of God. Now you're talking about believing.

So what do you believe into. The family of God? The body of Christ? What?

God's Truth

I did.

Jesus chooses whom he live with, and he lives with those who repent of their sins.

God's Truth

Scriptures that say we have to obey:

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, Psalm 50:23, Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

God's Truth

Scriptures that say we have to repent of our sins to be saved:

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach this message: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Matthew 11:21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! If the miracles done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

Matthew 12:41 The people of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented when Jonah preached to them—and now, something greater than Jonah is here!

Mark 4:12 so that although they look they may look but not see, and although they hear they may hear but not understand, so they may not repent and be forgiven.”

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

Did you read Acts 3:19? If they are already saved then why are their sins not already wiped out?

Acts 17:30 Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now commands all people everywhere to repent,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You said those who don't obey are not of God. Now you're talking about believing.

So what do you believe into. The family of God? The body of Christ? What?
I don't believe into anything. When I believed the truth I became a part of, or a member of, the body of Christ, the Church.

Believing and obeying are both good.

Believing God. Believing the truth. Believing the truth about God and Christ.

Obeying God. Obeying Christ. Obeying those who rule over you. Obeying, obedience, to God and Christ and to the truth even the gospel.

glorydaz

Scriptures that say we have to obey:

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, Psalm 50:23, Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

Not a one of those is the Gospel of Grace.

glorydaz

I don't believe into anything. When I believed the truth I became a part of, or a member of, the body of Christ, the Church.

Believing and obeying are both good.

Believing God. Believing the truth. Believing the truth about God and Christ.

Obeying God. Obeying Christ. Obeying those who rule over you. Obeying, obedience, to God and Christ and to the truth even the gospel.

I see you try to cover ever base.

And how did you become a member of the body of Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
I do not believe that Paul is saying before anything. God would not have given us His Law if it was not meant to be kept. Jesus kept it. He instructed to keep and teach it.

God never intended for his people to live according to rules and laws, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

The law was given as a keeper until Jesus arrived, after Jesus arrived they were to live by the Spirit and not the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God never intended for his people to live according to rules and laws, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

The law was given as a keeper until Jesus arrived, after Jesus arrived they were to live by the Spirit and not the law.
Obeying God's Commandments can be seen as obeying God's Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You confessed this lie to your parents? What does that mean?
Pretending to be asleep is lying. I confessed this sin with bad feelings, even though sleeping would have been rewarded. I was guilty, and came to understand what this meant.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pretending to be asleep is lying. I confessed this sin with bad feelings, even though sleeping would have been rewarded. I was guilty, and came to understand what this meant.

Did your parents reject you because you believed in Jesus?

Robert Pate

Banned
That is a good question. My Mother helped me with a prayer to pray.

As you know the Jewish people reject Christ as their savior, not all, but most.

It is imperative that you believe Jesus is Lord or God.

"I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he (Lord or God) you shall die in your sins" John 8:36.

What do you think about that scripture?