Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

"But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Truster

When attending a medical check-up or procedure I am confronted with the enquiry "are you religious?".
My answer is no, but I am redeemed and if by "are you religious" you mean do I worship? The answer is yes, but I do so in spirit and in truth.

Last time I was wheeled into theatre there seemed to be a heated debate about the religion question going on that abruptly ceased when I was wheeled in.

Truster

I have just worked out what a "sock" is. It is a means of deceit and the way of dangerous liars. Approval of such behaviour is as deplorable as the act.

Truster

I have just worked out what a "sock" is. It is a means of deceit and the way of dangerous liars. Approval of such behaviour is as deplorable as the act.

The people that complain about unfairness, corruption and conspiracy theories then open an account under a false identity. Is that hypocricy I can smell...

Truster

"and Yah Veh sees
that the evil of humanity is great in the earth
and that every imagination
of the fabrications of his heart
is only evil every day".

Truster

Behold, days come,
— an oracle of Adonay Yah Veh
and I send a famine in the land
— neither a famine of bread nor a thirst for water;
but of hearing the words of Yah Veh:
and they wander from sea to sea
and from the north even to the rising;
and they flit to seek the word of Yah Veh
and find not.
In that day
the beautiful virgins and youths languish for thirst;

Those days have surely arrived.

Truster

Why do people
liberally coat
their questions
with all manner
of accusation
then having infected
them with malice
blindly hurl them...

Truster

When a person
thinks very highly
of themselves.
It comes as a shock
to the system
that causes great discomfort
when they first discover
others have formed
an opposing opinion.
The person is then
on the road to ruin.

Truster

Calling someone an idiot shows you have bad manners, a lousy upbringing, that you are bad-tempered. disrespectful and socially inept. You have enough problems to address without attempting to comprehend conclusions that are beyond your intellectual or spiritual capacity.

Truster

The first and foremost entitlement granted the justified and freed sinner is the expression of grace. Grace is a distilled combination of communicable attributes and perfections of The Eternal Father including lovingkindness, blessedness, mercy, acceptance, the sense of being adored for the very first time. All this and more due to the ransom paid by The Messiah.

The repentant and regenerated sinner is "accepted in the beloved" and the fact is revealed to him by the instant removal of enmity and the gift of trust. Trust being the abandonment of self into the care of another. This action is performed by trust and the result, although at first alien, is felt and acknowledged by the regenerate sinner who from that moment on fulfils the prophecy, “The just shall live by trust”…

Truster

I was attempting to share some spiritual truth with a guy and I was having serious trouble getting through. I then discovered he thinks the earth is flat.
If I could reach I'd boot myself, you know where. I shall probably walk around shaking my head for the rest of the week repeating the words, I don't believe it...

Truster

April 1st is a day in which the children of Satan “The father of lies” are exposed and revealed. The hypocrisy of their “love of the truth” is in itself proven to be a lie by the fact they embrace lies and lying.

The sin of calling someone a fool is exasperated and the victims are normally children. Children who should be brought up in the knowledge of, the love of and the benefits that flow from truth are taught to lie and told that lies are fun and acceptable.

"He that is not with me (The Truth) is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad".

"Who is the man who desires life And loves length of days that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil And your lips from speaking deceit."

"Therefore, laying aside falsehood, SPEAK TRUTH EACH ONE of you WITH HIS NEIGHBOR, for we are members of one another."

"Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices, and have put on the new self who is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created him..."

Truster

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

"There are six things which Yah Veh hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,"​

Truster

"He leadeth me in the paths of justness for His name's sake".

I dread to imagine what would happen if He didn't. Amen.

Truster

With salvation, there is no plan B because plan A was wondrously predetermined and perfectly executed. To the praise of the glogy of His grace and amen.

Truster

I love the smell and taste of victory in the morning:

"The word of Elohim abideth in him, and he hath overcome the wicked one".

"And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of Elohim".

Truster

When the natural man attempts a show of being spiritual. The spiritual man senses the deceit and the aroma of the pit reaches his nostrils, he turns away in disgust.

Truster

"Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the Elohim of my salvation."

Elohim's teaching is the unction from The Holy One by which we* know all things.

*we; the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Truster

The traps and tricks of wicked men.

The traps and tricks of wicked men.

"So what your saying is" or "so are you saying" either or are the statements of someone who has completely missed the point and is now concocting a fictional statement based on what they wish you had said to self-incriminate.

What they say next will be in the fashion of a question but will be 99% accusation. It will always contain words you didn't use and didn't insinuate.
This was one of the favoured tools of the Inquisition as it always incriminated the man being enquired of.

The Messiah was perfectly adept at answering loaded questions. He knew the questions before they were uttered. That is evident in His dealing with Nicodemus.

Truster

There can be no satisfaction without blessing. I have not read anywhere in scripture where sin is blessed.

"There is no peace, says my Elohim, unto the wicked"