Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

The process of justification takes place in eternity and is far above and beyond the influence of mankind.

By grace are ye saved...

Truster

Regeneration is outside the scope and power of man. Many translations have born again, but born-above is an accurate translation and emphasises that the regeneration is from above and not earthly. Of Elohim and not of man.

By grace are ye saved...

God's Truth

Regeneration is outside the scope and power of man. Many translations have born again, but born-above is an accurate translation and emphasises that the regeneration is from above and not earthly. Of Elohim and not of man.

By grace are ye saved...

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

Truster

Repentance is outside the understanding of man and yet man is called to repent. Mankind has turned the Divinely empowered grace of repentance and turned it into a DIY procedure that anyone can perform.

By grace are ye saved...

God's Truth

Repentance is outside the understanding of man and yet man is called to repent. Mankind has turned the Divinely empowered grace of repentance and turned it into a DIY procedure that anyone can perform.

By grace are ye saved...

Grace is that no one has to clean themselves just to go to the temple where God's Spirit was; because Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of and we become the temple.

Truster

The calling of a sinner begins with patience many years before a person is brought out of death unto life. Out of darkness into glorious Light. The calling comes as whispers that are barely heard and never fully understood. Yet man says he has called himself and is so blinded by the prince of this world man is absolutely convinced he has done so, but still he doubts.

By grace are ye saved...

God's Truth

The calling of a sinner begins with patience many years before a person is brought out of death unto life. Out of darkness into glorious Light. The calling comes as whispers that are barely heard and never fully understood. Yet man says he has called himself and is so blinded by the prince of this world man is absolutely convinced he has done so, but still he doubts.

By grace are ye saved...

God seeks us.

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Acts 1:24
Then they prayed, "Lord, you know everyone's heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

1 Kings 8:39
then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since (for you alone know every human heart), you know their hearts.

We seek God.

1 Chronicles 28:9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Acts 17:27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

Jeremiah 29:13, Isaiah 55:6, Matthew 7:7, Matthew 7:8, Acts 17:27.

Truster

The fear that pursues the unregenerate sinner is worked in the sinner and ensures that there is no peace unto the wicked. John Newton wrote of this as: "Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved."

Yet the atheist christian insists that they caused their own heart to fear? To this day they have never been convicted by the Holy Spirit and been in fear of judgement.

By grace are ye saved...

God's Truth

The fear that pursues the unregenerate sinner is worked in the sinner and ensures that there is no peace unto the wicked. John Newton wrote of this as: "Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved."

Yet the atheist christian insists that they caused their own heart to fear? To this day they have never been convicted by the Holy Spirit and been in fear of judgement.

By grace are ye saved...

You can teach a child to fear the Lord.

Truster

Where the holy gather for truth and fellowship Satan has his henchmen and women.

Henchmen; described as those who carry out the more mundane grunt-work. Grunt is certainly the noise she makes...

Truster

There is by necessity an alarm that sounds deep inside the unregenerate sinner who is being called. The time of patience is drawing to a close. The sinner is brought low and riddled with the aroma of hell itself. Fear has and is fulfilling its purpose and soon, but not yet, a rescue will take place and it will be said of him.."is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?"

Yet so many people seem to think they have sounded the alarm within themselves and plucked themselves from the fire.

By grace ye are saved...

Truster

If you are a stranger to these acts of grace and the power of the evangelism then what you call salvation is a fiction. Not written and experienced in the heart* but composed and written by man.

By grace are ye saved and if not your salvation is a fiction.

heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of Elohim that sheweth mercy.(Romans)

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of Elohim. (John)

"Not of the will of man". If you disagree with any of those 6 words be sure to let us know...

NOT.....OF.......THE.....WILL....OF........MAN

Last edited:

Truster

Goats do not become sheep.

Vessels fitted for destruction do not become vessels of honour.

Those that have entered through the wide gate do not come out again.

Tares do not become wheat.

The dead are beyond salvation and the dead do not become angels.