Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

PS

Isaiah 34:5
For My sword is satiated in heaven, Behold it shall descend for judgment upon Edom And upon the people whom I have devoted to destruction.

Devoted or devotement literally means set apart for destruction. That which is dedicated to destruction.
The Almighty has dedicated a people to glorify Himself in salvation and He has dedicated the rest to destruction.

Epoisses

There is always an exception to every rule or law making law-keeping of any kind rubbish in God's eyes. God requires us to live by faith and trust. Truster's name is a lie because he trusts in himself not God.

Truster

A man might be subject to
a game changer
An experience that changes
his outlook.
His view point of life and all
he see's changes.
But it is still a game
his old habits remain
they shall like weeds spring up.

On a rare occasion
a man will, without
seeking to do so,
experience a game ender.
At which point in time
the game ends suddenly
in which reality, trust and truth
shall step up in agreement.
Only in this experience
shall the petty games
of futile existence cease.

For some moments he will know
that everything is different.
He won't know how or why.
He will receive a pertinent,
personal revelation of the how
and will receive the ability
to accept the why.....game ender.

People will notice the change
they will be in awe of him
because nothing in the arena
of their previous experiences
can explain what had happened
to turn him so completely.

Nobody will be more surprised
than the man himself.
He will shed his habits
like Autumn leaves.
Those things he loved
he now hates
and that which he hated
he now loves.
He will develop an ardent
desire for truth.
He will seek others
who have experienced the same
he will not find one
in ten thousand
even one in a hundred thousand.
He becomes aware
he is an alien and a stranger
on earth.
Even those he supposed would,
with open arms, welcome him
hate him with malice
and vicious intent.

He will discover a fountain
of joy and another of tears.
He will enjoy the peace
that surpasses all understanding
and yet be at war within himself.
The battle rages, yet there is peace,
he is a walking contradiction.
He will deny, at times, his own self
sometimes wonder if he is mad.

Is there nobody that understands?
is the nobody on this same path?
He knows what he wants
understands what he needs
and goes to the place it should be.

Time and again he walks home weeping
with the condemnation
of the envious game changers
ringing in his ears.....continuing (Life goes on).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those like him who boast in their own flesh. Aka, the lost.
Ahh.

Romans 10 KJV
(3) For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Truster

I wonder if Truster has a dog -

"Hello Truster, does your dog bite?"

- "even worse, it judges you"

Dogs and all other pets are idols that people choose to serve.

"Who changed the truth of Elohim into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

Now this separates the precious from the vile...wait for it.

Eagles Wings

The unregenerate at some point begin to experience ailments, disease, sickness and torments. These are drops of wrath and are terrible forebodings of the full shower which is to follow.

I've been seeing this manifestation in an elderly couple I've been visiting.
Would you clarify this, please?

God's Truth

What a creepy thread: Truster making a thread on spiritual thoughts where he gets to say the worst things about others. Truster's spirit needs to be changed.

God's Truth

Dogs and all other pets are idols that people choose to serve.

"Who changed the truth of Elohim into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

Now this separates the precious from the vile...wait for it.

There is no such thing as pets being idols.

That scripture that you butchered is about people worshiping angels instead of God.

Jesus shows us in scripture how dogs can be better than some people.

Truster

Would you clarify this, please?

Begin by reading Deut 28:45 and on wards and bear in mind the law is for the wicked unregenerate.

Just as the regenerate have a taste of future glory and the blessings to come. The wicked have a taste of the despair they will experience in all eternity. I was explaining this to someone a few weeks ago. I asked him to remember the worse day of his life and multiply it by a thousands times a thousand and then by whatever figure came into his head. That degree of despair would still fall short of what the Almighty has prepared for His enemies.

There is an unwritten law that says anything scripture reveals is obviously true and so is the opposite. So when the scripture says there is no peace unto the wicked. It is also stating there is peace unto the just.

And so, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which Elohim hath prepared for them that love him". It is also true for those that hate Him.

I have on many occasions contemplated the joy that awaits and have also contemplated what I have been saved from. It tends to make me more grateful...

Hope this helps.

Eagles Wings

Begin by reading Deut 28:45 and on wards and bear in mind the law is for the wicked unregenerate.

Just as the regenerate have a taste of future glory and the blessings to come. The wicked have a taste of the despair they will experience in all eternity. I was explaining this to someone a few weeks ago. I asked him to remember the worse day of his life and multiply it by a thousands times a thousand and then by whatever figure came into his head. That degree of despair would still fall short of what the Almighty has prepared for His enemies.

There is an unwritten law that says anything scripture reveals is obviously true and so is the opposite. So when the scripture says there is no peace unto the wicked. It is also stating there is peace unto the just.

And so, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which Elohim hath prepared for them that love him". It is also true for those that hate Him.

I have on many occasions contemplated the joy that awaits and have also contemplated what I have been saved from. It tends to make me more grateful...

Hope this helps.
To be specific, would you conclude that regenerate believers would not have cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc., and they will simply drop dead and never suffer physical pain?

Truster

To be specific, would you conclude that regenerate believers would not have cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc., and they will simply drop dead and never suffer physical pain?

The Eternal visits the regenerate with ailments and many other things should they need correction. If a regenerate man has inordinate desires or boastings then as Peter was dealt with out of love so shall any regenerate man. In Peter the sin of denial was used to cut out the sin of pride.

The difference between the just and the unjust is that in the regenerate, once dealt with the affliction is lifted. They come to pass, so to speak. There is an important distinction in the affliction of the regenerate. Messiah prays that their trust shall not fail and grace sufficient for the trial is also provided.

I have had my share of afflictions and with 20/20 hindsight I know my afflictions were sent in love. Trials led me to the Psalms and they strengthened me in my time of need. It was comforting to know that David in particular had walked in the same way. Just got to mention the last verse in Psalm 119 it brought and stills brings comfort when needed...

Eagles Wings

The Eternal visits the regenerate with ailments and many other things should they need correction. If a regenerate man has inordinate desires or boastings then as Peter was dealt with out of love so shall any regenerate man. In Peter the sin of denial was used to cut out the sin of pride.

The difference between the just and the unjust is that in the regenerate, once dealt with the affliction is lifted. They come to pass, so to speak. There is an important distinction in the affliction of the regenerate. Messiah prays that their trust shall not fail and grace sufficient for the trial is also provided.

I have had my share of afflictions and with 20/20 hindsight I know my afflictions were sent in love. Trials led me to the Psalms and they strengthened me in my time of need. It was comforting to know that David in particular had walked in the same way. Just got to mention the last verse in Psalm 119 it brought and stills brings comfort when needed...

Okay, this helps me understand what you meant in the initial post I questioned.

We know Paul's affliction was not lifted.

Many Christians suffer with life long afflictions such as MS, ALS, permanent ailings.

I think of Joni Earekson-Tada.

My Dad had MS for 20 years before dying of it's complications.

We always pray that we may learn of Christ's purpose for trials, knowing it is for our good no matter how long it lasts. Knowing that He brings good to conform us to Himself.

I say none of this lightly.