Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips:

Truster

Prior to my conversion two out of three words that came of of my mouth were expletives.

I have no problem with the unregenerate using foul language because it's as natural as breathing for them. I always feel the need to point out to hypocrites their true state.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once we assuage our conscience by calling something a "necessary evil," it begins to look more and more necessary and less and less evil.
You're just full of Hallmark cards, ain't ya.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL. Anything that gets movies, TV shows and fictional novels written about has to be a lie.

Cecil B. DeMille would disagree!

the-ten-commandments-50th-anniversary-edition-20060321110827875-000.jpg

Truster

Prior to my conversion two out of three words that came of of my mouth were expletives.

I have no problem with the unregenerate using foul language because it's as natural as breathing for them. I always feel the need to point out to hypocrites their true state.

Therefore if any man be in Messiah, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

"All things are become new", including language in communication.

Truster

If all things do not become new then you have been "set aside or separated by Yah Veh unto evil and to destruction":

oatmeal

Speaking by the spirit of God, speaking in tongues, is awesome when understood from the scripture and utilized as scripture instructs

Truster

You can't trust the scriptures without understanding the meaning of them. What did the words mean to the people who first received them.

When I was converted I began to attend house groups in which everyone would take a turn in explaining what a particular scripture "meant to them". Romantic nonsense. A scripture can only mean what it was intended to mean.

Truster

Those like him who boast in their own flesh. Aka, the lost.

You usually accuse me of not doing anything to secure salvation, but now you are accusing me of boasting in my own flesh. Nice try Old Nick, but "get thee behind me".

Truster

There is a recognisable difference between immaturity in Messiah and the damnable errors of the unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

Truster

The unregenerate at some point begin to experience ailments, disease, sickness and torments. These are drops of wrath and are terrible forebodings of the full shower which is to follow.

I've been seeing this manifestation in an elderly couple I've been visiting.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The unregenerate at some point begin to experience ailments, disease, sickness and torments. These are drops of wrath and are terrible forebodings of the full shower which is to follow.

I've been seeing this manifestation in an elderly couple I've been visiting.

It's universal.
It's called the historic space-time fall of Adam and his progeny.