Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

It was called the 'new birth' for a reason by Christ. Natural birth is an object lesson for us to understand the new or spiritual birth. God plays the role of the male and his people play the role of the female in conception. The role of the female is to submit to male for the happy and blessed experience to occur. In Revelation the mystical bride of Christ in chap. 12 is pregnant with child not a virgin hiding away from all contact with men. Christian prudes like Truster who portray sex and the sexual act as evil are too stupid to realize that God created sex so it is not taboo to him. The Calvinist or Reformed understanding of the new birth where we play no role at all doesn't fit the analogy in the slightest.

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.

Truster

What screams of anguish
what cries of terror
will proceed from the mouths
of those that expect
but do not receive favour
on that day of judgement.

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have ejected demons? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then shall I profess unto them, I never ever knew you: depart from me, ye that violate the Torah.

Truster

Once justified...always justified.
Once regenerate...always regenerate.
Once converted...always converted.
Once repentant...continues in repentance.
Once made holy...will increase in holiness.
Once sanctified...will continue in sanctification.

Make your calling and election sure. 2 Peter 1:10

The ignorant call this "once saved always saved" but they do so parrot fashion, without understanding.

Truster

There are those on here that have never had a pure spiritual thought. They display ignorance, spite and vindictiveness.

Truster

Personally, I think we're taken "up in the air" of Christ out of the dust realm where the serpent's meat is, and spared wrath with every word/breath that comes from the Father's mouth (that we obey). Just sayin'....;) Peace

Ask yourself why Satan is referred to as. "the prince of the power of the air".

Truster

"What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over,"

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

Truster

Thinking that you are doing everything for the right reason is wrong, in the majority of cases.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".

"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel".​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are those on here that have never had a pure spiritual thought. They display ignorance, spite and vindictiveness.

What a pleasant subject line "Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS."

Then by post number 2 it went south. That must be some record. It is usually by the end of the first or second page it goes south.
hehe!
Truster likes to start threads so he can call folks ignorant.
That's all his threads are for.
Spiteful, not spiritual.

God's Truth

hehe!
Truster likes to start threads so he can call folks ignorant.
That's all his threads are for.
Spiteful, not spiritual.

He can't debate and defend his false beliefs. He starts threads and looks only to be bragged on and or call other people ignorant.

Epoisses

What screams of anguish
what cries of terror
of those that expect

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have ejected demons? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then shall I profess unto them, I never ever knew you: depart from me, ye that violate the Torah.

Violate Torah? Truster just made the list of Jericho.

RBBI

What screams of anguish
what cries of terror
of those that expect

Yep....must still cleave unto Torah like a woman cleaves unto her husband and they become one flesh. The Torah is the tree of life that became the tree of life and those that know Him as a husband, love Him. Peace

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not crap, and it's not secret.
We know about it per scripture.

Paul called it by what it is. Skubala is not "garbage" or "trash". It is worse than that. And people that really do know Greek said he called it dog poop in a common vulgar term.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over,"

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Tambora is on your ignore list.

Do me too! :wave2:

Truster

Paul called it by what it is. Skubala is not "garbage" or "trash". It is worse than that. And people that really do know Greek said he called it dog poop in a common vulgar term.

I know exactly what it means and unlike you I paid attention to the context in which Paul used the term. It is not the words that is important when foul language is used it's the spirit at work when people use it. Paul was not trying to be offensive or to shock he was describing the stench of self-justness.

Truster

Once we assuage our conscience by calling something a "necessary evil," it begins to look more and more necessary and less and less evil.

Truster

Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word nor unwholesome or worthless talk [ever] come out of your mouth...

Truster

A FOUL MOUTH IS EVIDENCE OF A POLLUTED AND EVIL SPIRIT AT WORK.

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man
Matthew 15:18

Last edited: