Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Epoisses

Human choice can never save us but it most certainly can take us off the path that God has set for our lives. God is constantly course correcting for our bad choices. So if I am saved God gets all the glory and if I am lost I get all the blame. I wasn't damned before the world began like the 'Trusters' and their perversion of predestination postulate.

Truster

Human choice can never save us but it most certainly can take us off the path that God has set for our lives. God is constantly course correcting for our bad choices. So if I am saved God gets all the glory and if I am lost I get all the blame. I wasn't damned before the world began like the 'Trusters' and their perversion of predestination postulate.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

Truster

As the OP says this thread is for spiritual thoughts, not spiritual ignorance.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
A place to express spiritual thoughts:​

Elohim is not subject to change. Change is subject to Elohim. He does not react to circumstances. Circumstances are a reaction to His will.

Amen.

See my sig . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Adam receives all blame for sin and condemnation. Romans 5:12

Truster

Much is being said about the carbon footprint and how it affects the creation. What about the footprint of sin that everyone leaves in their wake and how this will bring forth judgement unto destruction.

But the day of YAH VEH will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ...​

Epoisses

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

Yes and behind the scenes God the Holy Spirit and all the angels of heaven are leading all natural men to repentance. You have carnal vision so you can't see what God is doing behind the dark glass. Those with hardened hearts resist the Holy Spirit and truth like Truster who has been deceived by philosophy.

Epoisses

There is nothing that I write that you could understand.

Poor Truster is clinging desperately to that fleeting moment of faith he had with God 19 years ago. Real Christians have those moments every day not just once in a lifetime.