Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
A place to express spiritual thoughts:​

Elohim is not subject to change. Change is subject to Elohim. He does not react to circumstances. Circumstances are a reaction to His will.

Initially... I was here to compliment your "Spiritual Thouhts" OP. I think a neutral ground to do so is a fantastic idea. However... you followed it up with a bit of a skewed diatribe. God... indeed is the same today, yesterday and forever.

Isn't it interesting that God is forever "responding" in scripture... instead of "Dictating" and "LORDING" over?

I would counter express... that only "created god's" "Dictate" and "ignore" a beings circumstances and individuality.

Which brings my question to you... Why does God do things in scripture like the following...

Exodus 32:14 And the LORD relented from the disaster that he had spoken of bringing on his people

? :idunno:

Jeremiah 26:19. "Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him to death? Did he not fear the LORD and entreat the favor of the LORD, and the LORD changed His mind about the misfortune which He had pronounced against them? But we are committing a great evil against ourselves."

? Whoops

Isaiah 31:2 Yet He also is wise and will bring disaster And does not retract His words, But will arise against the house of evildoers And against the help of the workers of iniquity

? Wouldn't God's wrath against iniquity be hypocritical "if" He was the "Author"... "Commander and Chief"... and "Designer" of said iniquity? As in... "Die now, Wicked person... who I willed to be wicked!

This last one eats at me and keeps me up at night.... Truster, do you tell mothers who's children committed suicide that their children are flambéing in hell and that God's Will and Conviction brought their children to take their own lives? :think:

Truster

Initially... I was here to compliment your "Spiritual Thouhts" OP. I think a neutral ground to do so is a fantastic idea. However... you followed it up with a bit of a skewed diatribe. God... indeed is the same today, yesterday and forever.

Isn't it interesting that God is forever "responding" in scripture... instead of "Dictating" and "LORDING" over?

I would counter express... that only "created god's" "Dictate" and "ignore" a beings circumstances and individuality.

Which brings my question to you... Why does God do things in scripture like the following...

Exodus 32:14 And the LORD relented from the disaster that he had spoken of bringing on his people

Jeremiah 26:19. "Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him to death? Did he not fear the LORD and entreat the favor of the LORD, and the LORD changed His mind about the misfortune which He had pronounced against them? But we are committing a great evil against ourselves."

? Whoops

Isaiah 31:2 Yet He also is wise and will bring disaster And does not retract His words, But will arise against the house of evildoers And against the help of the workers of iniquity

? Wouldn't God's wrath against iniquity be hypocritical "if" He was the "Author"... "Commander and Chief"... and "Designer" of said iniquity? As in... "Die now, Wicked person... who I willed to be wicked!

This last one eats at me and keeps me up at night.... Truster, do you tell mothers who's children committed suicide that their children are flambéing in hell and that God's Will and Conviction brought their children to take their own lives? :think:

You use scripture without a knowledge of the original meaning and what the words conveyed. You don't love the truth you simply repeat, parrot fashion, the English translation.

oatmeal

I enjoy being a more than conqueror, an ambassador for Christ, a steward of the mysteries of God, a minister of the lord Jesus Christ, the rightly divided word of truth, the power of the gift of holy spirit in manifestation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

? Whoops

Truster can't answer that, too much scripture

Truster

Truster can't answer that, too much scripture

The fact of the matter is simple. I know that evil eye is evil and so anything he says is from the pit. I don't read his posts in any detail because there is no reason for me to do so. "My sheep know my voice and they will not follow the voice of a stranger". I don't eat food that is off and I don't contemplate rotten doctrine.

I know for an absolute fact that you won't understand this because you haven't experienced nor do you possess the love of the truth.

Epoisses

The fact of the matter is simple. I know that evil eye is evil and so anything he says is from the pit. I don't read his posts in any detail because there is no reason for me to do so. "My sheep know my voice and they will not follow the voice of a stranger". I don't eat food that is off and I don't contemplate rotten doctrine.

I know for an absolute fact that you won't understand this because you haven't experienced nor do you possess the love of the truth.

Truster you're evil because you believe in things that don't come from the bible. Evil in it's purest form is unbelief. Unbelief is the root cause of all sin and sinful acts. The very first sin in the garden was a belief in the serpent's lies over the revealed word of God. God requires us to believe his revealed word and we can debate ad nauseam on how we get that faith but at the end of the day God simply requires you to believe. It's not rocket science.

Truster

Truster you're evil because you believe in things that don't come from the bible. Evil in it's purest form is unbelief. Unbelief is the root cause of all sin and sinful acts. The very first sin in the garden was a belief in the serpent's lies over the revealed word of God. God requires us to believe his revealed word and we can debate ad nauseam on how we get that faith but at the end of the day God simply requires you to believe. It's not rocket science.

I only trust that which I hear or read that is confirmed by scripture. That is why I try not to bother with you and your kind.

Reactions: Lon

RBBI

Personally, I think we're taken "up in the air" of Christ out of the dust realm where the serpent's meat is, and spared wrath with every word/breath that comes from the Father's mouth (that we obey). Just sayin'....;) Peace

exminister

As the OP says this thread is for spiritual thoughts, not spiritual ignorance.

What a pleasant subject line "Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS."

Then by post number 2 it went south. That must be some record. It is usually by the end of the first or second page it goes south.

Epoisses

Truster's idea of spiritual thoughts is extolling the virtues of Reformed philosophy where God damns sinners before they were born - let's all spread the good news.

Truster

Elohim did not ask Adams permission to love Adam. Adam did not need to accept nor receive because love was not simply an offer. In regeneration or restoration, the same principle applies. Love is not on offer it is bestowed.

1 John 3:1 KJV

For those that demand scripture but are ignorant of what it is they demand.

Epoisses

It was called the 'new birth' for a reason by Christ. Natural birth is an object lesson for us to understand the new or spiritual birth. God plays the role of the male and his people play the role of the female in conception. The role of the female is to submit to male for the happy and blessed experience to occur. In Revelation the mystical bride of Christ in chap. 12 is pregnant with child not a virgin hiding away from all contact with men. Christian prudes like Truster who portray sex and the sexual act as evil are too stupid to realize that God created sex so it is not taboo to him. The Calvinist or Reformed understanding of the new birth where we play no role at all doesn't fit the analogy in the slightest.

God's Truth

Elohim did not ask Adams permission to love Adam. Adam did not need to accept nor receive because love was not simply an offer. In regeneration or restoration, the same principle applies. Love is not on offer it is bestowed.
The Bible says even the wicked love their own.

So that truth demolishes what you believe and say.

Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

However, Jesus teaches us how to love perfectly. We love perfectly after we obey Jesus' commands.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Here is a biblical recommendation:

"Cast out the scoffer and contention will leave; yes, strife and reproach will cease." Proverbs 22:10

So I cast out and choose to not read the posts from Epoisses because he resists the Gospel and he exhibits an angry spirit. I choose to cast out and not read GT because she posts the same agenda of legalism from thread to thread. Neither are entering into the spirit of the OP. That is because neither have anything spiritual to share.

Perhaps they will leave, and others will be encouraged to share spiritual blessings on this thread.

God's Truth

Here is a biblical recommendation:

"Cast out the scoffer and contention will leave; yes, strife and reproach will cease." Proverbs 22:10

So I cast out and choose to not read the posts from Epoisses because he resists the Gospel and he exhibits an angry spirit. I choose to cast out and not read GT because she posts the same agenda of legalism from thread to thread. Neither are entering into the spirit of the OP. That is because neither have anything spiritual to share.

Perhaps they will leave, and others will be encouraged to share spiritual blessings on this thread.

What you are saying about me is not true.

Jesus says that his words are Spirit.

How do we get more spiritual, the right kind of spiritual?

We get if from obeying Spiritual words from God.

Why are you putting me down?