Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because patrick jane is on your ignore list.

Read my signature.

Truster

The regenerate and repentant have no need to even utter the term "luck". Luck is the utterance of those that mix superstition with the holy principles of eternal purpose and pollute everything they come near.

"Touch not the unclean thing"... hence the ignore button.

Last edited:

Truster

The Eternal Almighty is glorified in all that He does. He is glorified in the redeemed and through the wicked.

"in"..."through".

Truster

"Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace".

The US Department of Commerce decided Bombardier aircraft, built in Northern Ireland, should be subject to 219 per cent import duty after the American aviation giant Boeing complained that Bombardier had been given unfair state aid.

Thy hand stretches far and wide. "Just art Thou and upright are Thy judgements".

Truster

Dead people have no power or influence over anything. Dead people do not become angels. Dead people do not become stars in the sky. The good don't die first. Stop filling the minds of children with this nonsense.

Also, it is impossible for someone to RIP when they didn't LIP (live in peace).

Truster

Sin is imputed before sin is committed.

The sin of the first Adam is imputed to every child at conception. The justness of the Last Adam and Saviour is imputed at the regeneration or conception by the Holy Spirit.

Epoisses

Sin is imputed before sin is committed.

The sin of the first Adam is imputed to every child at conception. The justness of the Last Adam and Saviour is imputed at the regeneration or conception by the Holy Spirit.

The righteousness of Christ covers the whole world or else there would be no sacrifice for sin and God would execute vengeance on all sinners.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Uni-versal God Presence........

Uni-versal God Presence........

A place to express spiritual thoughts:​

Elohim is not subject to change. Change is subject to Elohim. He does not react to circumstances. Circumstances are a reaction to His will.

Since 'God' is Spirit, all creation, all substance and form has its origin from the essence of 'God' (Source-Energy). A recognition of the omnipresence of Spirit is the re-turning to 'God' whose spirit-energy pervades all that is. The infinite Spirit is not limited to any one religious cult, tradition or denomination, but truly omnipresent, so can be related to and described in various languages ;)

View attachment 25955

Truster

Since 'God' is Spirit, all creation, all substance and form has its origin from the essence of 'God' (Source-Energy). A recognition of the omnipresence of Spirit is the re-turning to 'God' whose spirit-energy pervades all that is. The infinite Spirit is not limited to any one religious cult, tradition or denomination, but truly omnipresent, so can be related to and described in various languages ;)

View attachment 25955

How He communicates His will and desires to be worshipped is limited to those He regenerates and declares accepted in The Beloved. There is a general revelation of His will and that is the basis for all religion, but the revelation of grace is unto the elect and unto them alone.

Truster

This message is hidden because patrick jane is on your ignore list.

No more exposure to the inane, spiteful and unholy nonsense that you post and no more vile pm's either.

Truster

Psalm 23
Yah Veh Raah
I lack not
He reposeth me
in sprouting folds
He guideth me
beside waters of rest
He resotoreth my soul

He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil
For Thou art with me
thy scion and thy crutch
they sigh over me

Thou arrangest a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators
thou anointest my head with ointment
my cup satiateth

Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life
And I settle
in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.

Yah Veh Raah means:
Yah Tendeth Yah healeth.

Yah Veh Tendeth = to move, direct or develop one’s course in a particular direction. Amen, amen & amen.

Truster

I just read a post that was full of Biblical truth. Unfortunately the poster didn't convey anything but his own ignorance. His knowledge took him down a cul-de-sac. He had all this truth but no conclusion.

Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Truster

Why is it that posters only sign in to post and the rest of the time sneak around incognito as a guest.Rhetorical?

This is the behaviour of Satan and his hoard.

INCOGNITO

(of a person) having one's true identity concealed.
"in order to observe you have to be incognito"
synonyms: under an assumed name, under a false name, with one's identity concealed, in disguise, disguised, under cover, in plain clothes, camouflaged; unrecognized, unidentified; secretly, covertly, anonymously;(Google)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why is it that posters only sign in to post and the rest of the time sneak around incognito as a guest.Rhetorical?

This is the behaviour of Satan and his hoard.

INCOGNITO

(of a person) having one's true identity concealed.
"in order to observe you have to be incognito"
synonyms: under an assumed name, under a false name, with one's identity concealed, in disguise, disguised, under cover, in plain clothes, camouflaged; unrecognized, unidentified; secretly, covertly, anonymously;(Google)

Why does that bother you? You seem to be so concerned of what others do.