Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

"But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked".

glorydaz

"But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked".

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

marhig

The Eternal Almighty has everything in the whole of creation to ensure that there is no peace unto the wicked.

Weather
Sickness
Illness
Financial burdens
Fear of harm
Fear of shame
Wicked children/grandchildren
Fear of what people might think
Fear of what people might say
Fear of tomorrow
Fear of poverty in old age
What about Job? He suffered and he wasn't wicked? You do realise that those born of God go through suffering to don't you? Those who belong to God will go through trials and they will suffer in their flesh but through faith and prayer, God strengthens them to bare their sufferings and we are to endure sufferings, persecutions, trials, temptations and keep our faith to the end and if we do fall, we are to go to God and truly repent and turn from it, and we're not do it again.

God's people don't get a bed of roses, we partake in the sufferings of christ, but the rewards are amazing, and as we turn from this world of sin and turn from the flesh and the lusts of it, God makes us stronger in the Spirit and helps us to overcome and keeps us from falling, this world and the ways of it should mean nothing to those born of God we are set free. We should not be entangled in the ways of the world, the world is an enemy with God. And if we are truly following Christ and we belong to him, we will not be of this world but in the body of Christ, and our minds will be on heavenly things loving God, living by God's will, living to please him and loving and laying down our lives for others and speaking the word of God and helping others when we see the need. We become servants putting God first in our lives and ourselves last, and that's how we truly follow Jesus.

Truster

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because marhig is on your ignore list.

I know and hear the voice of the Good Shepherd and I do not hear Him in the words that this pair post.

glorydaz

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because marhig is on your ignore list.

I know and hear the voice of the Good Shepherd and I do not hear Him in the words that this pair post.

:mock: BLUSTER is filled with spiritual pride.

God hates pride.

Proving that Bluster is a FAKE....a bad actor upon the stage.

Truster

"Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of Elohim, and those who hear will live."​

"He that is of Elohim heareth the rhema of Elohim: Ye therefore hear them not , because ye are not of Elohim".​

Truster

Why do people deny the Almighty the sovereign right to rule? Why do they give glory to Satan and mother nature...

Truster

You are called upon to trust, repent and to be holy. If you do not then you are faced with eternal damnation.

You cannot trust, repent and become holy and that is why you are in need of grace.

Truster

You are called upon to trust, repent and to be holy. If you do not then you are faced with eternal damnation.

You cannot trust, repent and become holy and that is why you are in need of grace.

There is nothing in you or anything that you perform that can or will attract grace. If you think you deserve it then you don't have it.

Truster

If you think you have grace because of anything you have thought, said or done then you are deluded and the truth is not in you.

Truster

I saw a familiar face in Town last Wednesday and I approached him. I asked him if he believed in the creation or the big bang. "Big bang" he replied. I walked on...

What he had denied was the creation and the power to sustain. Within 18 hours he was dead.

Epoisses

I saw a familiar face in Town last Wednesday and I approached him. I asked him if he believed in the creation or the big bang. "Big bang" he replied. I walked on...

What he had denied was the creation and the power to sustain. Within 18 hours he was dead.

Because your bad breath killed him!

Truster

Only those that have received the former rain can rest assured that they shall be recipients of the latter rain.

Epoisses

Only those that have received the former rain can rest assured that they shall be recipients of the latter rain.

The former rain was poured out at Pentecost and the latter rain will be poured out when the antichrist reigns from the 3rd temple in Jerusalem.

glorydaz

UH OH....another LA. Bluster puts the kiss of death on some poor guy instead of sharing the Gospel.

What side is Bluster working for? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What a sweet story