Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

"The fear of Yah Veh is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

People will fear hurricanes or men like Kim Jong-Un...and completely forget the First Cause to whom they owe reverential fear.

Truster

Yah Veh Raah
I lack not
He reposeth me
in sprouting folds
He guideth me
beside waters of rest
He resotoreth my soul

He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil
For Thou art with me
thy scion and thy crutch
they sigh over me

Thou arrangest a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators
thou anointest my head with ointment
my cup satiateth

Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life
And I settle
in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.

Truster

Every time we see something, hear about something, imagine anything, our thoughts are as an open book for the Eternal Almighty. It was the thoughts, as well as the wicked deeds of man, for which the deluge was sent in judgement.

"And YAH VEH saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."​

It must be remembered that Yah Shua said, "It will be as it was in the days of Noah".

Truster

What is happening in Florida and the surrounding area is the tearing down of idols. The idols of homes and of life style. The pride of life and of the world. The two mainstays of the world and of hypocrites.

Truster

Gov. Rick Scott has stated that the people of Florida are going to come out of this "strong".

When I come out of trial I'm smaller and more dependant on His grace than when I went in.

Truster

Elohim’s holiness calls the regenerate sons to reverent and joyous worship in spirit and in truth. We come willingly in humble supplication. Divine holiness demands both reverence and joy in our* worship. The display of his holiness in creation, redemption, justice and judgment calls for a spirit of adoration and praise. Our infinitely holy Elohim stands worthy of incessant praise from his creatures in heaven and on earth.

our* the regenerate.

Truster

Elohim’s holiness incessantly calls His regenerate sons to trust him and rely on him. He does this because He provides His own with trust by which we live.

Elohim is our Rock. He has sworn to bless us in Yah Shua Messiah. His honor stands bound to our wellbeing through His providential care.

Holiness moves him to protect and preserve us. Thus, we must trust him to fulfill his sworn commitments to us in His covenant with His Son and our Saviour Yah Shua Messiah.
We must rely on our Holy One for all necessary help, security, and the provision of all our needs in Messiah.

us, we and our= The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Last edited:

Truster

Where the scriptures judge and warn, the warning and the results of the warning are not "potential", they are absolute, yea and amen.

Truster

"When the term “free will” is used in the sense of “spiritual power” by which corrupt man can desire that which is spiritually good, prepare himself for divine grace, fulfill the divine Law out of true love for Elohim, accept and trust the evangelism, and thus either convert himself entirely or at least cooperate in his conversion, we, on the basis of scripture, deny that man has a “free will.”

Scripture declares: “The natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of Elohim; for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.” I Cor. 2:14; “The carnal mind,” that is, the mind of the natural man, “is enmity against Elohim; for it is not subject to the law of Elohim, neither indeed can be,” Rom 8:7; “You hath He quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins,” Eph. 2:1." ELS

Truster

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."​

Truster

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked.​

Truster

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked.​

We* cannot expect to see anything in the unregenerate that pertains to peace. Only irritation, agitation, conflict, distress, worry, upset and hatred are their daily bread.

We* the recipients of grace and therefore peace.

Truster

We* cannot expect to see anything in the unregenerate that pertains to peace. Only irritation, agitation, conflict, distress, worry, upset and hatred are their daily bread.

We* the recipients of grace and therefore peace.

The Eternal Almighty has everything in the whole of creation to ensure that there is no peace unto the wicked.

Weather
Sickness
Illness
Financial burdens
Fear of harm
Fear of shame
Wicked children/grandchildren
Fear of what people might think
Fear of what people might say
Fear of tomorrow
Fear of poverty in old age

Truster

PS

Fear of not having worked or having been obedient, ENOUGH.
Fear of not having been sincere, ENOUGH.
Fear of the pain of eternal darkness and damnation....

Truster

Fear of being mocked when your hypocrisies are brought into the light.

Fear of no available grace by which to leave time and enter eternity.

Fear of being told, "depart from me I never ever knew you"...

Fear of the inevitable loss of everything you have built when the evil day arrives.

Truster

Psalm 28:3

Do not drag me away with the wicked And with those who work iniquity, Who speak peace with their neighbors, While evil is in their hearts.​

Truster

Psalm 35:20

For they do not speak peace, But they devise deceitful words against those who are quiet in the land.​