Atheism died in the 20th century

Truster

Terror and war is a sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. “There is no peace unto the wicked says my Elohim”. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay the wicked.

shopkinslpskids

How can Islam be "banned"? Explain how this would work...
It was banned before under Truman. Knock down the mosques, ban the hijab, prevent Muslim refugees, etc Most attacks occur from citizens converted in a mosque. The rest are refugees.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

It was banned before under Truman.

:nono: Are you referring to The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952?

Knock down the mosques, ban the hijab, prevent Muslim refugees, etc Most attacks occur from citizens converted in a mosque. The rest are refugees.

Then, when the government knocks down the churches, bans the cross, prevents Christian refugees, et al who will you cry to?

So much for religious freedom.

jefferson1.jpg

shopkinslpskids

Then, when the government knocks down the churches, bans the cross, prevents Christian refugees, et al who will you cry to?

jefferson1.jpg
America is a Christian nation. Read the Declaration of Independence and the Mayflower Compact. I think for common sense security measures, Islam should be temporarily banned.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

/thread

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you mean if I really believed I was a squirrel, I would not be after nuts?

Well you would possibly be nuts ... or have a vivid imagination, but I would certainly wouldn't want you treated as a criminal over it. :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well you would possibly be nuts ... or have a vivid imagination, but I would certainly wouldn't want you treated as a criminal over it. :chuckle:

How can anyone believe they are a squirrel? Just stop all thought and react to my environment? This is way people always believe they are something that does believe in something, even wacko's.:hammer:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can anyone believe they are a squirrel? Just stop all thought and react to my environment? This is way people always believe they are something that does believe in something, even wacko's.:hammer:

I am going to guess that if someone believes they are a squirrel, they are either super high or nuttier than a fruitcake. In both cases, the belief wouldn't be criminal, though there might be the need for medical or legal intervention if they were a threat to themselves or others.