Finding God's Truth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyStan

Eph 1:1 "To the saints in Ephesus, and the faithful in Christ Jesus."

Ephesians is a letter written to Christians. Please understand this context when quoting texts from Ephesians. The whole teaching of this epistle must be interpreted in its context.
Doing this will stop applying to the unbelieving world what in truth applies to Christians only! Only then will God's truth be known.

Truster

Elohim's truth ( I AM the Truth) finds the elect.

All the epistles are a message to the elect and only the elect can benefit under the terms of the testament.

Truster

Too bad you can't benefit

I benefit from having been granted a love of the truth and a love of the brethren. I love because I was first loved.

You didn't answer the question:

[02-07, 08:07] Truster: What is it I should forgive you for?

[02-07, 06:37] patrick jane: So you forgive me Bluster?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I benefit from having been granted a love of the truth and a love of the brethren. I love because I was first loved.

You didn't answer the question:

[02-07, 08:07] Truster: What is it I should forgive you for?

[02-07, 06:37] patrick jane: So you forgive me Bluster?
Do you forgive me for pointing out all of your doctrinal errors?

BoyStan

If that was directed at me:

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

How does that verse apply to you? Explain in your own words what you are saying about yourself with this quote. If you cannot do so then your quoting the verse is a waste of time and energy and meaningless.Answer my question and show us that your not overflowing with spiritual pride!

Truster

How does that verse apply to you? Explain in your own words what you are saying about yourself with this quote. If you cannot do so then your quoting the verse is a waste of time and energy and meaningless.Answer my question and show us that your not overflowing with spiritual pride!

You sound just like Satan. Prove to me if...

I have no need nor reason to prove anything to you, but you have proven something to me.

BoyStan

I didn't say that you did. And like your father you attribute things to others that they haven't said. That is known as deceit and that makes you deceitful.

I asked you to explain what you mean't by your comment. You accused me of sounding like satan. Then you did not answer my question, but resorted to judging me as a child of satan and speaking deceit like him.
I suspect that you have a spirit of accusing the brethren and use scripture as weapons to attack others and make yourself appear righteous in your own eyes.

Last edited:

Truster

I asked you to explain what you mean't by your comment. You accused me of sounding like satan. Then you did not answer my question, but resorted to judging me as a child of satan and speaking deceit like him.
I suspect that you have a spirit of accusing the brethren and use scripture as weapons to attack others and make yourself appear righteous in your own eyes.

My attacks are on false doctrine and therefore, by default, on false brethren. Wolves in sheeps clothing are uncloaked by their reactions to the truth.

God's Truth

Eph 1:1 "To the saints in Ephesus, and the faithful in Christ Jesus."

Ephesians is a letter written to Christians. Please understand this context when quoting texts from Ephesians. The whole teaching of this epistle must be interpreted in its context.
Doing this will stop applying to the unbelieving world what in truth applies to Christians only! Only then will God's truth be known.

There is only one way to find God's Truth.

Searching for Jesus' teachings and then obeying them.

That is how to find God's Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.